First Day of Seoul Performing Arts High

The Message Of Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrOaxHOJvVw

----------------------------

 

Rrrrring. Brrrrring. Rrrring. Brrrin-

You slammed down the snooze button. *just 5 more minutes* You snuggled more closer to your warm, cozy blanket. Before you know it, your blanket was yanked off, letting the cold air of November touching your skin, making you shiver. 

"Ahhhhh! Umma!" You sat up, irritated. "Aigoo. ~~~~~~~, It's time for you to wake up. Today is your first day of your new school.  It’s good to go school early to familiarize yourself.” Your mom kindly told you as she helped your fold your blanket.

*Ohmygod. It’s today?!* You covered your face with your pillow. “I don’t to go school…” you whispered. “~~~~~~~~! Wake up!” You mom screamed this time.

Sleepily, you got up and walked to the bathroom to get ready. After you brushed your teeth and washed up, you went back to the room to grab your school uniform. “The blazer is yellow? You must be kidding me.” You muttered under your breath and changed into them.

Done, you went t the kitchen where your mom is setting your breakfast down on the table. “Come and eat, you don’t have much time.” Your mom motioned her hand towards the table.

“Nehhh..” You sat down and dig in. *I missed my mom’s cooking..* You thought while chewing. Your mom wasn’t always home before due to her company’s busy schedule.

Your mom looked at you with her gentle mom eyes. “Good?” she asked you. You nodded while eating as fast as you can.

You mom sighed. “I won’t be able to cook your meals as much just like before. Mianhe my baby..” she carefully curled your hair behind your ear.

“Gwenchena Umma..I can take care of myself.” You smiled at her. But, deep inside, you knew you couldn’t. That’s the one thing you can’t do, cook. You can fight, and do most of the guy things but not cook.

After your done, you took your backpack and walked to the door. You bend down to put on your black converse.

“~~~~~~~, you got everything for school?”

You turned around and gave her a thumbs up, “Yup… see you later!” you gave her a quick hug and ran out the door.

*Oh my…when did my sweet daughter turned into a tomboy…* your mom thought before closing the door.

You walked to the elevator and pressed ‘Lobby’.  You felt a little nervous for the first day of school, but eased yourself while walking to school.

There was so much tiny stores on the way to school, you were amazed. “Wow…I can totally come here and grab dinner if I want..” you whispered.

In about 5 minutes, you were near the school’s gate. The student models outside greeting bowed at you. “Anyounghaseyo.”

You gave them a nod and walked in.

*Damn, this school is nice…and there is a lot of people. Aishh..gotta go find my first class now.*

Walking around from one building to next, you started to get familiar with each building.

At exactly 8:00 AM. The school bell rang. Brrrrrrring!

You saw students quickly walking to class. *Must be the class bell* You briskly walked to your advisory.

When you got there, most of the students in class turned their head and stared at you.

Whispered went around the room. “Hey, is she new?” “What’s her name?”

You just ignored them and went to the table furthest away from the teacher’s desk. You slipped your backpack off and dumped it on the table.

*Aish, these punks better shut up and quit staring at me like im some kind of creature before I go up to them and break their pretty little faces.* You gave one of the student an icy glare and she quickly looked away.

You placed your head down on your bag and closed your eyes. *Let me take a small nap before the teacher some in…*

Just as you were about to fall asleep, all of the girls in class started screaming and running towards the window and door. “Kyahhhhhh! The Kingkas, Myname!”

“Oppa! Omo! Myname is walking Chaejin to class!” “Oppa~saranghaeyo!” they shrieked.

You were getting irritated by their screaming. *Who the hell is Myname?!* You slammed your fist on the table and got up to see who this so-called Kingkas is.

“Excuse me..” You lightly pushed some girls away and stared straight ahead. In front of you, you see five guys walking.

You elbowed someone next to you, and whispered, “They’re the Kingkas? Myname?”

The girl next to you gave you a “DUH.” Look and put her attention to Myname again. You burned a hole through her head. *Stupid girl. Better watch your back.*

You turned your head back to Myname as well . “What’s so special about them?” you muttered.

The teacher came in and yelled, “Everyone! Get back to your seat!” All the girls scrambled back to their table. You slowly walked back to your table.

Just then, Chaejin, one of the Myname kingka came in. “Anyounghaseyo Mr.Lee. I’m sorry I was late.” He bowed.

Mr.Lee, your advisory teacher gave him a small smile and nodded. “Gwenchena.”

The girls in class swooned over his manners. The guys in class just ignored them and greeted Chaejin.

You gave him a quick glance and looked away. *Nothing special…*

Mr.Lee looked around the room, “Ah! There you are! We have a new student today, her name is ~~~~~~~. Please treat her well and show her around the school campus araso?”

“Araso” The students mumbled. Chaejin looked at your direction and gave you an adorable smile.

You ignored him and looked outside the window. *Let the long day begin..*