Rania & Hurt

The Message Of Love

 

 

Your eyes began searching for Tae-Mi in the café. The whole place was crowded with students waiting in line for lunch.

You took your phone and called Tae-Mi. “Yeboseyo?” The other end of the line was loud and noisy.

“Tae-Mi! Where are you?” You impatiently asked her while still looking around.

“In the café, near line number 1. “ She yelled through the phone. “Araso.” You started walking towards line number 1.

Since there was so much people, there was no room for you to move, so you had to squeeze through the people.

On the way, a girl accidently turned and bumped into you and the lunch she was holding spilled on your uniform.

“Ah! Hot, hot, hot!” You yelped as the boiling hot soup seeped through your uniform, touching your bare skin underneath.

“Oh, Mianhe.” The girl casually said and walked away without a glance back. You were pissed at her attitude.

Without caring if the soup burned you or not, you walked after her and grabbed her shoulder and spun her around. “Yah, .” You gave her your icy glare.

The girl smirked, “Who do you thinking you are calling me a ?” her voice was hard and brave. You knew she wasn’t going to be easy to deal with.

“Look down at my uniform. What do you see?” You pointed your finger down towards the spill.

“Pfft. Nothing.” She crossed her arms and popped her bubble gum. “For your information, this is the hot, boiling soup you spilled on me.”

Now, the students were watching and murmuring between their friends. “Does she know who she is going up against?” “She won’t stand a chance.”

Then, six more tall, beautiful girls strode in. It hit you instantly. *They’re the Queenkas.*

“Who’s messing with you, T-ae?” One girl asked her. T-ae nodded her head towards you, “This newbie here.”

The rest of the Queenkas laughed. The leader, Saem stepped up to you and looked you up and down.

She reached up and adjusted your blazer while talking. “You know…No body messes with us Rania queenkas. And when you do…”

You felt a tug on your blazer, “…You will not be able to get away from it.” She sneered.

*I hate this girl. She’s trying to be scary when she’s not even scaring me one bit.* You rolled your eyes. “So what do you want to do? Fight? I’m fine with that.”

The students gasped. Just then, Tae-Mi came and saw you. “~~~~~~~~-ah. Come back here right now! Yah!” she screamed.

Xia glanced at Tae-Mi’s direction. “Your friend?” she asked sarcastically. “You actually have friends?” Riko added making everyone laugh.

*Aish..today is not my day. Why does everyone keeping picking on me? Do I look easy? Stupid red hair and now this T- whatever girl.*

You lifted you head and pushed Saem’s hand off your blazer. “Don’t touch me, you nasty creature. Such a two-faced .”

This time, it really ticked Saem off. Before you know it, she threw a punch at you, hitting your jaw. Everyone screamed and ran in different directions, spreading the news of a fight.

 Tae-Mi covered in shock and ran towards you.”~~~~~~~…gwenchena?!”

You lightly pushed her away and wiped the blood off with the back of your hand. “That wasn’t anything, Saem.”

Saem opened in shock and stepped towards you again with her hand up, ready to slap you.

But, the teachers came and everyone went back to their lunch tables.

“Saem and ~~~~~~~~.” Come with me to the office right now.” The teachers gave each of you a disappointed look.

The Rania girls followed and Tae-Mi followed you.

Once inside the office room, the principal asked you what happened.

“This girl spilled hot soup on me and with a casual apology, she thinks she can get away with that? She even punched my face and blood was coming out.” You throw your hand out showing him the blood.

The principal turned towards Saem, “And You?”

Saem glared at you and said. “She threatened me.” *What?! When did I threatened her?* You gaped at her.

Being a major in acting, she started bawling her eyes out. “She-She said she’s going to take my life if I don’t fight with her. I got so scared…so I accidently punched her!”

You slammed your fist on his table and stood up and pointed at Saem. “That’s not true! I never threatened her at all! You have to believe me!”

The principal looked at you and Saem and wrote something on a piece of paper. “I’m sorry,       ~~~~~~~ but looking at Saem’s condition, her side of the story seems more believable.”

Your mouth hang wide open in shock. “Omo..you must be kidding me.”

He gave you the slip of paper, “Here..go to the health room and get that jaw fixed. This will be your first warning, make sure there won’t be a second time.” He told you sternly.

You glanced at Saem, stilling crying her eyes out, and stormed out the door. Tae-Mi stood up from the chair and came next to you.

“~~~~~~~, you okay?” She softly asked you. You nodded, “Yeah, I’m fine.” *Now I know who to go after in this school*

You walked to the health room to get your jaw fixed. You slide the door open.

“Anyounghase-“ You stopped when you see someone that doesn’t look like a nurse at all. Someone with red hair.

You pointed at him. “You-You! What are you doing here?!” You asked in rage.

Tae-Mi looked between you and Seyong. *They know each other?*

He smiled at you, “Why, I’m a nurse-assistant.” You nearly fainted. *Omo. Chincha?!*

He got up and walked towards you, “So..what are you here for?” He asked you. You stared at him. *He sounds different from when he is with his Myname friends.*

You cleared your throat, “Nothing…” You stepped backwards as he leaned towards you.

Tae-Mi shouted, “~~~~~~~~! Get your jaw fixed!” You slapped your head, *Why does she have such a big mouth?*

Seyong patted on one of the bed, “Come here please.”

You were glued to where you were standing. *No ways am I going to where he is. I don’t trust him…* Seyong sighed and walked towards you again.

Grabbing your wrists, he pulled you towards the bed. “Sit.” He ordered. You hesitantly went and sat down slowly and carefully.

He grabbed the first aid kit and settled it down next to him. He gently touch the spot where Saem punched you.

“Does it hurt here?” He asked you. You nodded. Then, he reached towards the kit and grabbed a few cotton ball and alcohol.

He pulled your jaw towards him and gently rubbed the alcohol on the spot where there is dried-blood and where Saem punched you.

All you did was just sat patiently and watched him do the work. *Why does he look so…..different?*

After he is done, he grabbed some ice from the ice box and placed it by your jaw. “Here, put this on…”

You reached up to grab the ice bag from him but you accidently grabbed his hand.

You lightly gasped and glanced up. He was staring down at you. “Does it still hurt?” he softly asked you.

“Ani…” you whispered but then you realized what you just did and cleared your throat awkwardly and said it louder, “Aniyo.”

“Araso. Just keep the ice bag. And I told you I wouldn’t do anything to you. “ He gave you a small smile.

*I need to stop staring at him and acting like a girly-girl! I’m supposed to hate him for taking my phone, and what am I doing here?! Aish!*

You got up and walked towards the door where Tae-Mi is waiting. “I’m going to go. Thanks….for the help..” you mumbled.

You kept thinking, *I’m supposed to hate him..I’m supposed to hate him! He can’t make me change my mind after that…*

There was something you really didn’t want to start.