pretty enough;

In A Daze

A/N: Final chapter! Well, not really because I kinda have a last chapter with a song that you should definitely listen to if you haven't because it fits the story perfectly! And when I say perfectly, I meant perfectly. Please anticipate some other stories that I'll probably be putting up once I finish typing them. Which probably will take a few days since Wontaek debut is coming up soon. Talk to me if you want spazzmate or something. :)

 

 

Song suggestion {xxx}

 

"If it's less than two hours, that'd be... before 6PM?"
She grabbed her phone from her bag to check the time, trying to stop her tears from falling at the same time. It was 5:20PM by then. She mumbled to herself. "I still have time."

Not wanting to waste a single second, Namjoo ran out of his room—holding onto the letter and ribbon—out the dorm and hailed a cab, even asking the driver to go as fast as he can. She tried to call him but there was no response whatsoever. Come on, Hyuk. She called for the nth time and suddenly, Hyuk picked his phone up.

"H-hyuk? Hyuk! Are you at the airport still?"
Once again, no response from him. "Sanghyuk-ah..."
All she could hear was announcements over the PA system that evidently tells that he is at the airport. It triggered her, the tears wanted to fall badly but she managed to restrain.
"Hyuk, please stay there. Please. Wait for me.."
She hung up and the guy on the other line smiled.


After some minutes, she finally arrived at the airport—ran as fast as she could inside after paying for the cab. She looked around, in every corner, every area, no luck.


Flight no. 86B to Barcelona, Europe now boarding. Regular boarding will take ten minutes time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Thank you.


Namjoo was starting to lose hope, mumbling his name with such incoherent words along as she ran. Just then a familiar form at a distance caught Namjoo's eyes. The back of the only person she could cry on. She remembers how it exactly looks and feels like—even from afar. She knows she's right. She ran towards that person and stopped a few meters away.

"Han Sanghyuk!"
The guy stopped at a familiar voice behind him.
"Why are you leaving without a goodbye?" she talked, catching her breath. "I never knew you were mean. I never knew you were a walking mystery."
He turned to her with a smile.
"It was you." she took one step. "It was you who did everything."
"What are you saying?"
"At the cafe, the restaurant, the amusement park— T-the fortune cookie and the flower crown." she smiled back, getting teary-eyed.
Hyuk chuckled. "You were supposed to find out after I have left."
"Stupid." she couldn't help but start crying.
"What will you do if no one was there for you to cry on anymore? I told you to be strong and not cry."
"I'm too feeble to not, and I can't be strong. At least not without you."
He looked down, not loosing that smile on his face.
"Why do you have to leave? We still have one year of high school left. Why are leaving... why are you leaving me?" she uttered, her tears falling madly.
"School is not enough reason for me to stay. There's actually no reason for me to stay."
"Yes, there is."
"Tell me,"

 

 

"I love you."

 

 

His heart skipped a beat.
"I love you.. Not because I need someone. But because I need you who has been the only there for me. I know I'm blind to not see it before, but I realized now that my heart was able to beat and be happy for someone else and not Sungjae all this time."
She smiled, her tears still falling.
"And it was you,"

The guy walked towards her and gave a warm, reassuring hug. He looked at her, cupping her cheeks with one hand.
"Don't cry. Didn't I include that I hate seeing you cry."
"I'm sorry, I thought you're leaving because you realized how stupid and numb I am."
"No." he smiled. "I didn't tell you because I was scared that you'll get mad and upset, and I'll lose you as my friend—and that's scarier than your aegyo."
She looked up at him. "Your letter—"
"It's too mushy, I know." he chuckled a bit, wiping her tears with his thumb gently.
She giggled. "No.. It's cute. I can get used to that Hyuk."
"I'm sure it is. Girls always like those stuff."
Namjoo hit his arm weakly and pouted. "Then, are you still going?"
"That depends."
"On what?"
"Do you really want me to stay?"
The girl bit her lip. She grabbed on his tie—as he was still in his uniform—and pulled their faces a few inches away until their eyes met. She smiled before locking their lips together. It was subtle and still. Hyuk smiled in between, as Namjoo closed her eyes. The girl was the first one to pull back,
"Does that answer your question?"
"I think that answered more than one question." he grinned. "Thank you."
"No, thank you. I was in a daze; but you helped me realized better things."
He hugged her tight. "You're better than other things."
"Alright, stop."

 

"Namjoo?"
"Hm?"
"You're not asleep this time right?"
"W-what?"
He chuckled. "I love you.. so much."

 

“ We resemble each other more as we love
I’m happy that all of my memories are you
Even if time passes and things wind down
My love, smile like me
Our story is growing one by one
Each minute, each second is never a waste
I can only see you in my eyes
Like a photo, let’s always smile

 

 

Number of words: 800+