Happy day

Greece love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

" hurry up Jess i will miss the flight "  Tiffany said 

" it's not my fault you are the one who wake up late "   " okay its my fault so can you drive a little bit faster "   " okay " and they arrived at the airport in 10 minutes    " thanks jess " she take her bags and hugged Jessica before she runs    While she was running she crashed with someone    " I'm really sorry but I should really go " Tiffany said it without seeing the person    taeyeon pov:   " what wrong with her taeng? " sunny said    " I don't know but she seemed in rush " taeyeon said   " lets go before you miss your flight "   " i will miss you sun "   " i will miss you too tae "   " I should go right now bye "   " take care okay "   " okay " then they hugged and taeyeon goes to her gate    Tiffany sit in her seat and sigh that she didn't miss her flight    " Excuse me can you take your bag cause it's my seat "   Tiffany looked at her and taeyeon smile    " oh I'm sorry " and she take her bag    ' its the same girl who crashed on me ' taeyeon think and smiled    " I'm kim taeyeon and you ?" Taeyeon said and looked at Tiffany    Tiffany looked at her " I'm Tiffany hwang I mean hwang Tiffany "   " nice to meet you Tiffany "   " nice to meet you too taeyeon "   " it will be a long flight, huh?"   " yeah it is "   After an hour taeyeon take a book from her bag and read it Tiffany saw it and it was her favorite    " do you like to read books taeyeon?"   " I don't like to read all the times but I always carry with me a book if i was free "   " do you like reading this kind of books?"  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter