chapter 2;

Love Me Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The more I hung out with Wonho and his friends, the more I notice that he always tries to make Kihyun sit next to me. Even during his birthday party, he pushed Kihyun in my direction as I sat down on the couch. I knew that, at the time, Kihyun felt too awkward to sit next to me but I understood. After not seeing him for so long, who wouldn’t? Especially since we ended things before. But eventually he did sit next to me, to which I was taken aback, since I thought Kihyun tried to keep his distance from me. It was awkward when we first talked again, properly, without anyone else interrupting us. It took a while to get used to and I couldn't even look him in the eye but I was glad he sat beside me. We talked for at least an hour about how we were doing and what we were doing now. We basically caught up with what happened over the past 4 years. Even though it was still awkward, I was happy to know how he was. That was the first time I felt happy to see him again.

 

The second time we hung out again was when Wonho invited me to an amusement park, thinking it was just him and I. Turns out he invited the rest of his friends, Hyungwon, Minhyuk, Hyunwoo, Jooheon and Changkyun. He also managed to invite all my friends + 2 of his other girl friends that I haven’t met and it felt like a big group date, which naturally I felt weird about. Wonho was very organized and managed to put us in groups so we would get to know each other more. I knew he would put Kihyun and I together, considering this was probably the whole plan all along but I didn't complain. I admit, I missed hanging out with Kihyun even though we ended. This was a chance I had to talk to Kihyun more and see how much he has changed.

 

 

 

I glare at Wonho as he heads towards my seat with him dragging Kihyun by the arm. He waves his hand excitedly at me. I ignore him and pretend to check what’s on the menu. What are you doing Wonho?! Do you have a death wish right now! I try to keep myself calm before they arrive. Damn it Wonho. You’re going to pay.

 

“Hyejin!”

 

I pretend not to hear Wonho and keep scanning through the menu. I hear Wonho sigh before he snatches the menu out my hands. “Wonho! I was reading that!” I exclaim and stand up to reach out for the menu. He lifts it up his head so that I can’t reach. I want to punch you Wonho. “What are you talking about? We've been here many times.”

 

“So? What if they have a new menu!”

 

“We stopped by here again yesterday to check out the menus, remember? Or are you just forgetful?”

 

Oh right. Flustered, I put my arm down and look at Kihyun who’s trying his best not to laugh. I feel my face heat up from embarrassment. “Shut up. I hate you, Wonho.” I mumble and sit back down. I suddenly regret going earlier with Wonho than the actual time we were supposed to meet up. Why couldn’t I figure out that he would bring Kihyun this early, too?

 

“Kihyun, since you already know Hyejin, you can sit beside her. That’s okay, right?”

 

“I’m fine with it but I’m not sure Hyejin wants me to sit beside her.”

 

“What do you mean!” I blurt out too loudly. I instantly shut up and cover my mouth. This is all your fault, Wonho. I keep my cool and take a deep breath. "I mean, what do you mean by that? Why do you think I don't want you to sit beside me?" Kihyun grins at me. "I was just kidding, but if you want an answer, it was because you looked like you were trying to avoid me." Of course! Do you not remember what happened at the amusement park!

 

"Well now, I kind of want to."

 

"Hey, don't be like that." Kihyun motions me to move over a seat and I poke my tongue out at him. He l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter