chapter 1;

Love Me Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- as this is a sequel, please read honestly first! - 
- also i changed the p.o.v from you to an oc (hyejin) since it was easier to write about ;~; i hope that's ok! -

4 years later

“Are you going to Wonho’s birthday party tonight?” I look up to see one of my friends, Jungyeon, ask. I bite my lip and tap my pen against my desk. “I’m not sure… Should I? Wonho’s been begging me non-stop…”

 

“Do you not like Wonho?”
 

 “It isn’t that I don’t like Wonho, no- he is my best friend! You know that!” I push her shoulder softly and scoff. “It’s because I had another assignment due the following day and I still haven’t finished. I only do have a few errors to fix and that was about it but I don’t want to waste any time!” I sigh softly and contemplate whether I want to go or not. If I did, he would be extremely happy but…

 

“Just come! You’ll make him happy seriously!”

 

“Yeah he’ll be sad if you don’t come! Especially since he’s been asking you the whole time.”

 

“Fine! Fine… Yeah I’ll go.” I sigh, totally giving up since they kept persisting the whole day. “Yay!” They squeal, “I hope there are cute guys there!”

 

I roll my eyes and laugh. Of course- I should’ve known the second thing why they were going was because of Wonho’s friends. I must admit, I was also quite interested to see what type of friends Wonho has since he himself, is a good looking guy. I shake my head, trying to get thoughts of guys out of my head. I don’t need to focus on any good looking guys right now. Work is more important! I look up to see my friends chatting amongst themselves about what type of guys they’d like to see Wonho’s birthday party.

 

“What time is the party?”  I find myself asking and everyone turns to me, gasping. I look at them nervously as I pick up the cup of water on the table. I take a sip and stare at their faces. “What?”

 

“It’s in an hour!” I almost spit out my water and immediately look at my watch. It was nearing 6 o’clock already and I didn’t know if I would have enough time to get home, get dressed and arrive at Wonho’s party in time. I start panicking and look at my clothes. I wasn’t going to his party in my work clothes! “I don’t have any spare clothes!” Everyone starts to erupt in laughter, like they knew something I didn’t.

 

“We thought so! That’s why Mina brought some of hers... Same size right?”

 

I feel a wave of relief spread throughout my body. Thank god. Who would’ve thought that Mina would- Wait- “Did you guys plan this?” I glare at everyone as I set down the clothes Mina took out her bag. They all shake their heads.

 

“No! Of course not!”

 

“Well, thanks anyway,” I poke my tongue at them. They give me a thumbs up and grin. I stand up and gather my papers in an organized pile and grab my bag.

 

“Let’s get ready and go!”

 

 

 

“Who are you waiting for, Wonho?”

 

Wonho turns around to see Minhyuk handing him a bottle of beer. “Just my friends from work. They should be here soon.” Wonho takes a sip from the bottle and exhales. “I think you’ll like them all. They’re all very pretty.” He winks the last part at Minhyuk and Hyungwon, who was sitting on the stairs chatting to Wonho before Minhyuk came. They pretend to kick him and Wonho blocks their legs. “Ay~ Don’t give me that. I don’t need a girlfriend at the moment.” Hyungwon nods in agreement to Minhyuk’s statement. Wonho squints at Minhyuk as if he was doubting the latter and Minhyuk pretends to get ready to fight Wonho. Hyungwon looks at them both and closes his eyes. He starts doubting his selection of friends.

 

“Well, what about you Kihyun? Need a girlfriend?” Wonho raises his eyebrow at Kihyun who enters the hallway. He scoffs. “Do you think I came all the way from Daegu to look for a girlfriend? Of course not.”

 

“Why not!” Wonho laughs, patting him on the shoulder. “Just kidding. But if there is someone that catches your eye, let me know!”

 

Kihyun lightly pushes Wonho’s arm away. “Please. I don’t think so.”

 

“Suit yourself.”

 

“Don’t worry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter