A Night To Remember

Blinded By Love

As Taehyun parked in their driveway, he glanced at their house. 

'Mom's been staying out late for some time now. Lucky for me then!'

He went in and went to the kitchen to drink some water then went to his bedroom. He laid down in bed trying to remember what happened that night. He kept thinking of how much he had fun talking with a stranger named Song Minho. He was amazed at how at ease he was when talking to him. Though given the fact that they met in a really unlikely situation. But even though he see's Mino smiling in the outside, he can't help but think that there's something wrong about it. He felt as if Mino's hiding something that's making him sad. Taehyun can't get over the fact that he thinks Mino's is having a hard time. 

"What am I doing??! Thinking about a stranger that I just met! Who cares if he's sad or not?? Get a grip Taehyun!!" He said aloud trying to put an end to his thoughts to no avail. 

A few minutes after that, his phone rang. 

'Oh a text! I bet it's Seungyoon telling me he forgot his earphones in my car. What an ?'

He took his phone and looked at it. 

'Wait... It's an unknown number. Who could it be?' 

He opened the message and read that it was Mino who texted. 

'Hey Taehyun! What's up? By the way this is my number. I don't know if you still remember but thanks for today. It was nice talking with you. Good night!' 

Taehyun smiled at the message and felt his heartbeat getting faster. 

'What the hell is this? I just got out of a relationship and here I am smiling like a fool! Taehyun get a grip!' He thought. 

'But it wouldn't hurt replying, right?' He assured himself and texted back. 

'Didn't expect you to text so fast. I had a great time talking with you too. Hope we can do it again sometime! Night!'

'Wait.. I can't send this!!! It looks so gay! Urrrrrggghhh!!!' Taehyun thought. 

'Hey! Thanks for the time today as well! Hope we can catch up soon too! Night!' 

'There! It doesn't shout gay anymore. Well, not really. Oh what the heck just send it Taehyun!'

He then pressed SEND. 

 


'What the Mino!!! That wasn't suppose to be sent!!! Taehyun might think im hitting on him or something even though I am, but that's different! what do i do??' Mino was pacing back and forth in his room trying to figure out why did he send that text. 

After some time of spitting profanities and doing anything to distract himself, Mino's phone rang. He looked at who the sender was and written on his phone is Guardian Angel Taehyun. 

'This is it! The message of rejection!' 

He contemplated whether to open it or not but chose to open it in the end. Mino opened the message and was smiling from ear to ear. He never thought he could feel this way towards someone most especially in the same gender. He couldn't believe that he sent the message to Taehyun but he was thankful he did. Now he can feel at ease and have a good night sleep after a while now. And he did! He did not mind anymore the problems he is facing now, the continuous rejection he got from people and that's all because of a guy named Nam Taehyun. 

And that's when their new found relationship started. But what kind is it? 

 

 


Author's notes: Hey guys! I know my writing and the story's flow is off so in advance I'm really sorry! This is my first fan fiction and out of curiosity that's why I'm making this. I know this chapter's quite short and im sorry for that! Hope you enjoy the story so far. Please comment if you have anything to say. Feel free to do so! Thanks for everyone who subscribed and thank you for reading my fellow Namsong fan! Have a great day! :D