The Beginning

Blinded By Love

“It’s okay Taehyun, everything will be ok. You don’t need him anyway.” That’s what he kept saying as he watched as the bride comes closer and closer to the altar.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~5 years ago~~~~~~

Taehyun went out of the party hall, up the stairs and went out of the door towards the rooftop.

                “I can’t believe I drank so much. My head’s gonna hurt tommorow for sure.”

He continued walking around when he noticed a silhouette of a man who he thought was just standing there at the edge of the building.

                “Wait, that’s really close to the edge already. What the hell is he thinking??”

                “Hey! You!” He screamed going towards the person.

The other guy turned around, startled, of the new sound he heard. He squinted his eyes trying to make out who was this new person that apparently disturbed his moment of silence.

                “Who the hell is that?” Mino said.

                “I may not know you but this is not the right thing to do. There are a lot of people who loves you and who’ll be devastated once they knew you ended your life like this. This is so not worth it, believe me cause I’ve been to the same situation before. C’mon get down from there and we’ll talk it out, okay? Deal?”

                Mino looked at Taehyun, confused as to what he was talking about. After a while Mino laughed real hard, teary realizing the situation they are in.

                “What? What’s so funny about any of this?” Taehyun asked

                “You, you’re the funny one here! Did you really think I was about to jump off the building?” Mino laughed

Taehyun felt his bllod go up to his face in embarrassment. He immediately turned around and was about to run off when he noticed someone grabbing his arm. He turned around again.

                “What the f*** are you doing? Let me go! Bastard! Here I was concerned as it seems like you’re about to end your life and there you are trying to laugh your off!! Sorry for being so concerned!” Taehyun bickered back sarcastically at the end.

Mino smiled from the reaction of the other guy and laughed again. Taehyun looked at him wide eyed and after a while laughed together with the guy. They laughed for a moment until their stomachs were too painful.

                “By the way, I’m Mino and in case you were wondering, I was just admiring the city lights and I guess I got too carried away and decided to stand so close to the edge. I’m sorry I laughed just a while ago even though you were so concerned.” Mino initiated the conversation between the two after laughing for a while.

                “No it’s okay. It wasn’t my business in the first place and you know, I just wanted to help you out. Who would have thought that someone would be as bold as you to stand so close there? Still, you have to be careful next time.” Taehyun answered.

Mino smiled a bit and was just staring at Taehyun like he was anticipating what Taehyun would say after. Taehyun stared back at him, wondering what’s wrong with the guy again and realized he did not tell him his name.

                “Oh yeah! I forgot to introduce myself. I’m Taehyun by the way. It’s nice to meet you?” Taehyun, embarrassed slurred at the end of his sentence trying to remember what the name of the other guy was.

                “Song Minho. But just call me Mino.” Mino smiled.

                “I’m Taehyun, Nam Taehyun.”

They talked and talked almost two hours and realized that they were there for some time already. They kept talking until they were interrupted by Taehyun friend.

                “You bastard! I was looking for you everywhere! I though you went home without me. You do know that I don’t have a ride home and you’re the only salvation I have! We need to go home ahead before your mom knows that we stole her car!” Seungyoon said shouting

                “! What time is it? Holy ! It’s already midnight? Why didn’t you tell me before hand dumb ??!” Taehyun said while standing up.

                “Hey Mino! It was really nice meeting you. Hope we can catch up again some time soon! We need to go now.”

                “Really? A’ight cool! We should totally hang sometime soon. Can I have your number then?”

                “Sure here.”

They exchanged number and were taking a long time doing it. So Seungyoon shouted, “Hurry up man! Before we get roasted!”

                “Yea, yea! We gotta go now. See you around!”

And after that Mino was left all alone in the rooftop thinking of what a great time he had with Taehyun and how thankful he was cause the truth was, he wanted to end his life that night. He made a bet with himself if there was someone, anyone, who would come up the rooftop, which was unlikely, and tell him of he would do so. That was when an angel came and talked Mino out of his misery. Now he has no reason to end his life thanks to a guy named Nam Taehyun. 

 

Author's Nnote: What do you think guys? Please comment below!! :)