Starting Anew

Blinded By Love

 

It was a very long and tiring past few weeks for Mino. A lot of people were gathered around him all the time. Aside from attending business meetings about his father's company, a memorial for his family was held. He was sitting in a corner and greeted the people who would talk to him half-heartedly. He can't believe it. One minute his father was scolding him, now his voice feels like a whisper. It's so distant that it seemed like years ago he heard his father shout at him. Everytime he has an alone time, he spends it numb, lying in bed with the want to die. 

What are you going to do, Song Minho? Why did they leave you? I'm so sorry Dad, Mom, Dana... 

These were always in his thoughts with tears as his only console for his broken heart. He was a bad son to his parents. No more denying that.

The day that his families were gonna get buried, he broke down. He cried hard around all the people which was so not like him. There were people who took him away from the caskets cause he just won't let go. 

'No don't touch me! Let go of me! I meed to see them one last time!! Let me go!!! Dad!! No! Don't leave me! I'm so sorry!! I won't do it again! Mom! I love you!! Don't go! Please!! Dana!!! I need you guys! Don't leave me!'

He wriggled and shoved everyone but to no avail. He was held tight until he had calmed down. He was staring at the tombstone of his family. From then on, he promised himself that he would do good now. That he would take over their family business. He will be a son that his parents would be proud of. 

Mino was able to keep his promise. Even in a young age, he was able to run the company. But of course, the guidance of his father's trusted friend, he was able to do it. Everything was fine then. But one day, when Mino was rummaging through his father's desk. I guess it's time to clear it. He told himself. He saw a picture of a young boy, about five years old, smiling happily with his droopy eyes. 

'Who is this guy?'

 

Note: Wow! Such a lomg time has passed since I updated this fic. I'm sorry for the delay but I was busy with college and well, I was busy. This chapter is just a continuation of what I wrote on the previous one, about Mino. It's really short as you can see. Rest assured that I will make it up to you. If you have any suggestions please tell me. I would grately appreciate it. Thank you!