Anything Hyungwon

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

Image result for hyungwon fighter gif tumblr

For imjungkookwife

When Crystel gets anti-fans because she's married to Hyungwon and she's having his baby (10 months pregnant). Because of that, Hyungwon always cared so much towards Crystel and for the baby's safety and always comes home early from the studio.

OC Name: Crystel

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crystel 

"Ugh, just one more day, one more day." I told to myself. I was currently 10 months pregnant, and hating it so much. I was told that 9 months was the usual time to be pregnant, but a whole freaking month more just . "This kid literally needs to pop out soon or I'm going to pry it out." I spoke. I grabbed a piece of pocky and ate it. 

I pulled out my laptop and placed it on my desk. I scrolled through the news and sighed. 

'Gosh, she's so freaking fat! She hasn't even had her baby after 10 months'

'I bet she isnt even pregnant, ing liar!'

'she stole our hyungwon oppa, he's so less active compared to before ; . ; come back'

I tried to not throw my laptop across the room and shut it carefully. I felt the anger bubbling inside of me, then I realized I had no reason to be angry. These people didn't know me or my husband like I did. I fiddled with my wedding ring that was placed on my left ring finger. I smiled as I looked down at it.

Hyungwon and I have been married for a year now. It feels like we've known each other our whole lives, and it's actually true. We were friends since we were 4. Our moms were best friends, so when we were born, they were so excited. It was the perfect love story that everyone loves, except for his fans. It is extremely difficult being married to an idol, not just because of the hate I get, but also because he's barely home, and when he is, it's not for long.

I've learned to cope with his active texts and his random disappearances, but it still feels empty sometimes. Since we're starting a family soon, he's been coming home a lot more often. I stared at the clock. It was only 4 PM, but it felt like I was supposed to sleep. I yawned. 

"Being pregnant makes me so tired." I groaned. I laid myself down on my bed and placed my hands over my stomach, feeling the slightly kicking of the baby, my baby. 

I soon fell into a deep sleep. 

I woke up to feeling a warm heart source next to me. I didn't need to look to my side to realize Hyungwon was home. I peered up at him. He smiled.

"Have a nice sleep, hun?" He kissed me on the forehead. I chuckled. 

"Perfect. And I'm so glad you're home, what time is it?" I asked. 

"It's only 6, I came home early today. I wanted to record first to spend some time with you." I took his hand and held it close to me. 

"You're so sweet. You come home early every single day. I can take care of myself, you look tired, sweetie." I kissed the back of his hand. He chuckled. 

"I would do anything to help my wife and my future boy or girl." I felt myself relax as he rubbed my stomach gently. "Do you think they're going to be a boy or a girl?" He whispered. I opened one eye and looked at his grin. I let myself grin too. I felt much calmer and less stressed with him here.

"I don't know, I will love either the exact same. The gender does not matter to me." I whispered back. 

"Wise words from my wife. I chose the right one." We both laughed at that. I felt the kicking pick up. 

"Uh oh, they're getting a bit cranky. And so is mommy, I'm a little hungry." I admit. He laughed. 

"Ok, making pancakes right away!" He carefully rolled off of the bed and walked out. I chuckled. He's become so attentive since I've been pregnant. I'm glad I chose such a perfect man.

I laid silently in bed, listening to the sound of my heartbeat and imagining two. 

"Ok, two pancakes with nutella entering the room! Also 4 pieces of sausage, just for you." My eyes lit up.

"Oh! I love you so much, babe!" I exclaimed. He laughed and set the food on the side of my bed. He carefully helped me up to a sitting position. "Thanks, babe." I kissed him on the cheek. 

"No problem, now dig in!" He exclaimed. I grabbed the fork.

"You don't need to tell me twice." He helped me cut the sausages into small pieces. "Hyungwon, I'm not the baby, you don't need to help cut my food." I teased. He plopped a piece in his mouth. 

"Because then I can reward myself with the food I help you with." I grabbed my fork back. 

"Hey! I'm eating for two!" I defended, biting on a big piece of pancake. Once we were finished, Hyungwon took the plates back to the kitchen. 

Now, we were both laying in bed with full stomachs. 

"Thanks for always coming home early, I couldn't do this without you." I confessed. I felt his hand squeeze mine. 

"Crystel, I told you I would do anything for you, and I plan to keep my word." He placed his hand on my stomach. "And I will do anything and everything for our child. We're a team now, not just a pair anymore." I felt myself tear up.

"Oh gosh, what would I do without you? You're awesome!" I laughed. 

"I know. I'll be anything for you too, don't forget that."

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

WOW. Ok, I apologize for being so slow at updating and that I haven't updated in sooo long! I thought that school would give me a break, but the first week of school I was slammed with homework. Unfortunately, these scenarios will start to be shorter because I barely have enough time to update anymore. 

But update: It's almost Halloween, yay! I'm already in the Christmas spirit.

I hope you like this scenario! :D

Thanks for requesting! :)

 

 

 

Gif not mine.