Spa Day Gone Wrong I.M.

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_o0zmgqb1dz1qhneq9o1_400.gif

For nattalia97

When Nattalia has a spa day with Changkyun. 

I.M's real name: Changkyun

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nattalia P.O.V.

I groaned while throwing another paper into the trash bin next to my desk. 

"Hey, you ok, babe?" My boyfriend, Changkyun, asked. I didn't spare him a glance and nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said with a hint of sourness in my voice. I heard him chuckle. I then turned and glared at him. "What's so funny?" I asked, feeling my pounding headache from his laughter. He shook his head.

"Nattalia, don't even lie to me. Your trash bin is filled to the rim with ideas for your next essay and your laptop is going to cry with you being on it for like, 2 days straight." I felt my laptop and felt it already over heating. Stupid laptop.

"So what? I'm sorry all of us don't dance and sing as a job," I mocked. I knew I shouldn't mock his job, but I was in too much of a bad mood to care about other people's feelings. I heard him give a half laugh and half snort.

"Actually, I rap, I don't sing," He corrected with his usual smartass-ness. I groaned and smashed my head onto my table.

"What the hell ever! I don't even care about this anymore! I just want to finish my essay and be done!" I exclaimed while I felt like I was losing my mind. When I thought Changkyun was done with me, I felt my chair being turned around. "Wha-"

"Ok, Nattalia, look at me." He stated while staring into his eyes. I raised a brow. He grabbed a mirror and placed it in front of my face. "Now look at yourself. Not to be mean or anything, you're beautiful, but you're turning into a panda, your hair is falling out of your oddly shaped bun and you look like you're going to kill someone," He stated honestly while I looked at myself in the mirror. Well, I guess he's right. "I have to get you out of the house! You've been in your room for days!"

"But-"

"No buts, we're going to somewhere relaxing and to soothe all your stress for a whole day. You're not going to think once about your essay and other tests you have at all. Let's go." I didn't have time to give a reaction before I was swept off my feet and having clothes thrown on me. "Put some other clothes on, I don't think you've changed out of those shorts and tank top for a while." I stuck my tongue out at him and got changed into a more decent outfit than before. Now I don't smell and look like . I combed my hair into a high ponytail and ran downstairs. 

"Where are we even going?" I asked curiously while slipping on my converse. He smiled widely at me, which got me scared. 

"We're going to the spa!" He exclaimed with jazz hands. I raised a brow.

"You're going to the spa with me?" We walked out the door and into his car, something I hadn't been in for days. He nodded excitedly.

"Yup! The things I do for you, honey." He patted my hand while backing out out of the parking space. I sighed. 

Once we got there, I felt odd for being in such a pretty environment when I was just in a pig pen about 15 minutes ago. A nice looking lady walked up to us with a wide smile.

"Hello! Do you both want the treatment today?" She asked. We both nodded. 

"Yes please, we would both like the combo pack treatment," Changkyun stated like he's been here before. I decided to say nothing about it. The lady nodded. We decided to pay now so we could be fully relaxed at the end of the appointment.

"Ok, right with me." I nudged Changkyun.

"You sure you're ready for this?" I asked quietly. He shrugged.

"I mean, what's so bad about getting pampered?" He smiled and patted me on the shoulder. 

"This combo package includes getting your nails done and a massage, you made the right choice." She smiled at us before. 

We were sat in a chair and they started to dip our hands and feet in water. I sighed in content as I felt in heaven right now. 

"Relaxed?" Changkyun asked. I nodded. 

"Oh yeah," I responded with a smile. He automatically smiled back. 

"Good." 

The woman took my hands and placed it on the table. She started to pick around my cuticles and massage my hands afterwards. I haven't felt this nice since, well probably since before high school. I glanced over and saw Changkyun enjoying himself too. I smiled at the sight of him getting pampered. 

She did my feet and I felt on Cloud 9 when she massaged my feet slightly. 

"Ok, now what do you want on your nails?" She asked. I thought about it carefully. I knew I was indecisive and nudged Changkyun. He was a bit startled but then gave me a 'what do you want' face. 

"Yes, babe?" He asked while getting a clear coat on his nails. 

"What should I do on my nails?" He scrunched up his face to show he was thinking. 

"Hmmmm, you should get something with flowers because it is the spring time," He suggested. 

"Oh! We can do cherry blossoms since they are in season right now," She also suggested. I nodded quickly. 

"Sounds perfect, I love cherry blossoms," I said excitedly while looking at Changkyun, who had already gone back to his relax mode. I rolled my eyes. 

The lady put a light pink as the background to add a more "romantic" feel and started to hand draw cherry blossoms. I was amazed at her talents. 

"Woah, this is so pretty, thank you!" I thanked when she finished the design. She smiled.

"No problem, it suits you." She pulled my hand out of the nail-dryer thing and led us to the massage table. Another woman appeared and greeted us.

"Hello, my name is Cindy. I'll be massaging Nattalia today," She spoke. I stepped forward while she gave me a wide smile. 

"That's me," I spoke. She nodded.

"Follow me." 

"See you later, Nattalia. I'll be getting one too," Changkyun informed while I nodded. I followed Cindy to another room and got ready for my massage.

"So, was that your boyfriend?" She asked with a knowing smile. I chuckled.

"Yeah, he is," I answered with another smile on my face. She chuckled slightly.

"That's cute, young love. Don't tell me he's also taking you out because you're stressed because that would be too cute," She said with a squeal. I chuckled.

"Well, I shouldn't tell you then," I joked while she gave a girly squeal.

"How cute, now I need you to lay down and just relax." She soft music that soothed my brain of it's correct grammar and literary elements. I felt her hands work some sorcery on my stiff neck and back.

"Wow, you're amazing!" I exclaimed out of pure joy. She laughed.

"Been doing this for a while now." She spoke with a soft voice to give me a soothing vibe. I decided to just stop talking and let my groans take over my expression of joy. 

I felt her work all the knots out of my neck and back. 

"Wow, you must be really stressed, you're so stiff," She commented. I laughed slightly.

"Really stressed is an understatement," I joked. 

"Yeah, you really needed this," She added. A silence waved over us until I heard laughter coming from the other room. I was a bit confused at first, but then I realized Changkyun was in the other room. It was quiet again until I heard a high-pitch laugh come again. I almost groaned out of frustration. "Sorry about this, she's really not supposed to make the clients laugh this loud or so much. I can go tell her to stop if you wish." I sighed.

"No, it's fine. My boyfriend is a pretty funny guy," I said sarcastically. Honestly, I felt my nice peaceful mind was being broken. She chuckled softly.

"I'm sorry, she always does this. It's quite annoying sometimes to be honest. She's such a flirt," Cindy gossiped with a low voice. I tried to shrug but decided not to. 

"It's ok, I trust my boyfriend," I spoke confidently. She said ok and we left it at that. 

An hour and ten million screech laughs later, the massage was done. I felt like ripping my hair out and smashing something against a wall again.

"I'm really sorry, she sure did laugh more than she ever did when she was here," Cindy apologized profusely while I just waved it off and said it was fine. 

"Yeah, yeah, just tell me where I can leave." I was back to my angry, pissed Nattalia mode and I hated this mood. In the corner of my eye, I saw the other worker and Changkyun walk in. 

She walked into the room with a high-pitch laugh that made me want to throw her out of a window. I fought the feeling to roll my eyes at her.

"Oh Changkyun! You're so funny! You should come back more often," She said with a low, seductive voice. I raised a brow at the sight. She then looked at me with a disgusted and confused face. "Who is she?" She asked with a snobbish tone. I scoffed.

"I'm his girlfriend," I answered for Changkyun. Everyone could see I was getting irritated, but I couldn't help it! I just wanted a nice massage with calming ocean waves sounds and a warm room, but instead I got ing high pitch seal noises with a super hot room form all my seething. The girl scoffed.

"Changkyun, you didn't tell me about her," She whispered, though I could still hear her. I couldn't help but roll my eyes and couch at this girls stupidity.

"Uh, I didn't think I had to," Changkyun answered cluelessly. She glared at me. 

"Whatever, you should come back soon, and alone next time," She gave him the save voice as before with a flirtatious voice. I couldn't help the pent up anger in my system and I had to just had to let out steam somehow. 

"Ok, back the off girl. I'm not in the ing mood to play," I growled. Changkyun immediately jumped towards me when I was about to slap a . 

"Woah, woah, hey, what's gotten into you?" Changkyun asked with a concerned, yet sort of confused angry look on his face. I wanted to stop acting like a kid who didn't get what they want, but at this point I was slowly getting loopy and seeing things.

"Nothing has gotten into me! But something has gotten into you! Why the hell are you letting this girl flirt with you? I just wanted a nice massage and spa day with you but now I'm ing pissed and stressed again! What the hell, Changkyun? Seriously, what the hell?" I exclaimed pushing him away.

I walked up to the girl flirting with him and stared her straight dead in the eye to make her piss her pants. 

"And you, little ! Step away from my boyfriend before I beat your down! Take your little pig squealing and stupid giggles somewhere else because I aint ing taking it anymore!" I yelled while she tried to avoid my gaze. I didn't even noticed another woman walk into the room.

"Hey, hey, hey, is anything wrong in here?" She asked. I looked at her and noticed she was probably someone in charge. I nodded. 

"This lady right here kept laughing and squealing during my appointment, make it super hard to relax and enjoy myself! Now I'm stressed! Look at me, I'm a freaking mess!" I exclaimed while losing my mind. The woman calmed me down and nodded.

"Relax, relax, we'll take care of it." She started. "Hyemi, you're fired." She said with no feelings. Hyemi then exclaimed "what" and ran out of the spa. I suddenly felt lighter, but realized I had to go home with Changkyun. 

"You, let's go home now," I said while shooting him death glares. I stomped out of the spa and let the cool air hit my face. It was a large contrast due to my burning face from anger. 

"Ok, what the hell was that? You looked like a nut job in there, Nattalia!" Changkyun exclaimed while getting in the car. I groaned and sighed at the same time. 

"You know what? I'm not in the mood to talk about it!" I said angrily, even though I didn't want to talk because I felt like I was going to explode with anger and maybe even tears. 

The drive home was silent, but not non-stressful at all. He dropped me off at my house first. I got out without a word and marched up the steps to my room. I knew mom and dad weren't home so I could just sit in my room and sob and lash out at myself as much as I wanted to. 

"Stupid boyfriend, stupid Hyemi, stupid everything!" I complained while punching my pillow. I did not know how to released stress very well.

A couple hours later, I heard a knock at my door. 

"Come in!" I yelled with too much force. I heard the door open and there revealed a sorry looking Changkyun. I just glared at him with no expression. 

"Hey, Nattalia," He greeted while closing the door. I wasn't in the mood for games, but I was a lot more calm than I was before. 

"What? Are you going to tell me how stupid and idiotic I was because I know I am. " I asked bitterly. He sighed and sat on my bed.

"Well, you kinda did act like that, but I know you are super stressed and you can't control yourself well when you have too much stress. I should have calmed you down and think about you more than myself. I'm sorry, Nattalia," He apologized with his cutest puppy eyes. I sighed and groaned while laying on my bed. 

"I just yelled at a girl for flirting with my boyfriend and then I got her fired. I'm a terrible person," I whined while grabbing my pillow to squeeze.

"Hey now, you're not a terrible person. You had your reasons." He lied down next to me and held me slightly. "I love you, and I'll promise to bring you back for a better time," He promised. I scoffed.

"No way in Hell am I going back to another spa with you. Just bring me ice cream and we'll call it good."

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

Woo! Double updates because I'm on break! XD

This scenario turned out a bit different than I thought it would, but that's ok!

And I heard that Monsta X is coming back this April I'm not too sure aobut it though, along with a bunch of other groups! This month is going to kill me and other multi-fandom people. O.O

I hope you liked this scenario! :)

Thanks for requesting! :D

 

 

Gif not mine.