My Dancing Instructor Bobby

Rookies Scenario Shop! (REQUESTS CLOSED)

tumblr_o9kuqlWfSQ1rqpkxto1_400.gif

 

For plxtinhair

Nani transfers to a dance school in Korea (from Germany) where she meets the dance instructor Kim Jiwon. At first he shows no interest in her, but when he sees her dancing with another boy, Jungkook, he gets jealous and claims her as his.

OC Name: Nani Park 

Bobby's Korean name: Kim Jiwon

​B.I.'s real name: Kim Hanbin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nani Park 

I tightened the hold on my duffle bag. 

You're ready for this, you've been wanting to get in this dance school for as long as you knew about it.

I inhaled a large amount of air and tied my curly hair into a high ponytail so it was out of my face. I stepped through the front doors of the large building and walked up the stairs. I could hear my heart beating and it was the only sound I could hear, despite the loud creaking of the stairs. I already heard loud voices coming from the different classes and studios. I saw amazing dancers and even dancers of different races. Phew, makes me feel better about my dark skin and uncontrollable curly hair. 

I made my way to the class I was supposed to be going to and hesitantly opened the doors. I immediately saw dancers dancing excitedly and music was blaring that I heard on the staircase. 

"Yeah, go Hanbin! Go Hanbin!" I heard people cheering for a boy named Hanbin. He was dancing with such passion and force that I was in awe. I quickly snapped myself out of it when someone asked me a question.

"Who are you?" I turned my gaze away from Hanbin, the amazing dancer, and looked at the guy in front of me. He was somewhat taller than me, but his muscles were evident from his loose tank top. He had an intimidating stare and brown eyes, the same as mine. He also had brown hair that compliment his eyes. I wondered why he was already sweating when school just started today. I cleared my throat and forget he asked me a question.

"I'm Nani Park, I just moved here from Germany." I replied as nicely as I could. I bowed slowly, knowing that was something they did in Korea. The guy just stared at me, like, uh, I'm new here, help me out! He then gave me a wide smile.

"Hey, we got a newbie here today with us!" He called out to the whole class, the intimidating face turned into a nice smile as he turned to the class. The class broke out into cackles and laughter. What the? Why? I then realized that this was one of the most advanced and high class academies to go to for dance, and I was just joining today. They probably wondered how good I was when I'm entering right now. These kids probably have been training their whole lives for this academy. 

"Uh-" I don't know what I was going to say after that but the guy stopped me.

"Well, since you're the newbie, show us what you got." The guy said, smiling, while Hanbin moved away from his place on the dance floor. The other kids cheered and whooped as my feet somehow made me go towards the floor. It was 8 in the morning I was expected to start busting out some moves without stretching and warm ups. I gulped. I shook my worries off. 

I closed my eyes and listened to the music. I immediately picked up a beat and started to let loose. I did a couple of flips and tricks while adding a bit of my own flare to the dance. I felt myself enjoying the cheers from the other students and felt myself feeling like I could fit in pretty well here. That was until the music stopped abruptly, catching me off guard. 

"Ok, that's enough." Another guy said. The excitement died down when this guy suddenly came in. This guy was pretty tall, and of course, muscles as always. His stare was intense and his aura just oozed of charisma. He had black hair and small brown eyes. 

"Come on, Jiwon! Let the girl dance!" The first guy I met called out. Jiwon, apparently, just rolled his eyes.

"Jungkook, I told you to stop making the newbs dance on their first day. And you." He pointed directly at me while I froze. 

"Me?" I questioned while pointing at myself. He disregarded my words and kept talking.

"Do you think you can just dance on my dance floor without being assigned a routine? Did you ask for permission?" I flinched at his words and I was confused on to why he was yelling at me when I was new. He even knew I was new and still yelled. And what about Hanbin? He was doing the same thing! I mentally cursed Jiwon in my brain. "Now everyone stretches now!" Jiwon called out as people ran to one side of the room and started doing lunges. I was confused at first, but then followed their lead. After warm ups, we all stood in a line. I was a bit frightened the the intense atmosphere that was big contrast to the one before, but anger was still filled in me from the harsh yelling earlier. "My name is Kim Jiwon, as most of you know me already, but for those who do not know, I am your dancing instructor for the rest of this year. Any complaints or questions will be answered by me if you need help. I'm here to help you guys learn and of course, have fun." The class went wild, but I frowned from knowing that year was probably going to be one of the hardest ones yet. 

"WOOP WOOP!" 

"YEAH KIM JIWON!"

"Yeah, yeah, settle down you boys, I'll be making sure you kids don't cause trouble but first, let me introduce the very first group project of the year." Usually, people would yell out in anger for a group project in normal school, but this was a dance academy, everyone loved group dances. "And when I say group, I mean partner. So grab one." I felt my heart racing. I hated choosing partners in school, and here was even worse. What if I choose a partner who was bad? Actually, that would never happen here, but what if my partner thinks I'm bad? What if no one even wants me since I caused trouble the first day, what if-

"Hey, Nani Park!" Someone called out. I turned around and saw the boy who greeted me first. I backed away at the closeness. 

"Oh, hey..." I trailed off, forgetting his name.

"Jeon Jungkook." He shook my friend. Well, this kid is friendly alright. "Wanna be partners?" He asked. Thank god. I nodded.

"Of course." He chuckled. "What's so funny?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Your hair is so curly, it's so cool!" He exclaimed, touching my hair. I casually took his hand away from my hand since I hated when people played with my hair. 

"Yeah, if you touch it too much, it'll poof up soo..." He immediately frowned.

"Oh, woops!" He smiled again. Jungkook made me feel welcome to this school and like I had a friend. His smile was so friendly and contagious. 

"Since you all have partners now, I will progress on telling you what the assignment is, but I'm assuming you all know. It is to create a partner, or couple dance to a song of MY choice." Jiwon grinned for the first time. I couldn't help but blush, wait, what? I can't be attracted to my freaking dancing instructor! The whole class groaned in unison. He laughed. "Yeah, yeah, line up over here and tell me your partner and I'll you the song you are to dance to. And remember, whoever wins will get a prize slash advantage." The crowd seemed happy by those words. 

"I'll get in line," I offered first. Jungkook nodded. Hopefully we're lucky. I made my way to the back of the line, which was the very back because everyone else ran up super fast for some odd reason. People were snickering and chuckling at me.

"The newbie has no idea."

"Yeah, someone should have helped her."

Is there something I'm not getting here, or..? 

I stood awkwardly in line and when I got to the front, Jiwon was already bored out of his mind. He looked up at me and glanced back down.

"Name?" He asked. I fought the urge to smack him across the face. 

"Nani Park. My partner is Jeon Jungkook." I spoke quickly. I felt kind of scared of him since I knew he didn't like me and I wanted to ask him why people were laughing at me. But it wasn't right to be so afraid of your instructor that you can't even ask him a question! I cleared me throat awkwardly since he wasn't talking. I was about to ask him, but he cut me off.

"Do you want to know what everyone was laughing at you while you were in line?" He asked while looking up. I nodded. 

"Yes." The sides of his lips curved up. 

"It's because I give the best, intense, and powerful songs to the ones in the front of the lines, and the songs get slower and less powerful to the back." He was now smiling smugly at me, making me feel less than him. "All the kids in here know me, you're one of the only transfers we got in a long time. That means you have a lot to prove, Miss Curly Hair." I raised a brow at his choice of name. Curly hair, really? How original. "Your song is Let It Go by James Bay. Good luck. You have a week to prepare." He gave me a smug smile while I walked away. I hid my happy smile away from Jiwon. I saw Jungkook looking unsurely at me.

"Hey, what song did we get?" He asked quickly. I immediately felt bad because I knew he knew that rule and he wanted to win. 

"Let It Go by James Bay." I answered. He gave me a glum look. 

"Aw man, a slow song? Ugh, I should have offered to get in line, I forgot you were new." He stated. I felt a pang of guilt hit me, but I ignored it. 

"Hey, it's not that bad of a song, I'll choreograph it since you hate it so much." I added, making sure my only friend didn't hate me. His eyes widened. 

"Alone?" He gasped. I raised a brow.

"Why is that so surprising? I don't mind since you obviously don't like the song." He smiled.

"Most people would never say that because if you do badly, the other person will blame you and say you forced them unto letting you do it along and the person who choreographed will be shunned and probably move away. If you do super well, the other will take credit or share credit and be awarded either way without doing anything." I rolled my eyes at his words while he was stunned at my reaction. 

"Whatever, I don't care about that. Also, since you're not feeling the music, I don't want you to do badly, so I'd rather do well and let you share the credit anyways. No harm there, and I trust that you won't do those stupid things. Plus, I'm actually a contemporary dancer, so slow songs are my thing." I smiled widely. His smile widened.

"Really? Contemporary dance? That's so cool! I want to watch you dance, let's meet up afterschool today? Ok!" I nodded and gave him my information. 

After a long week of preparing for the dance, we had to preform it the next week. 

I had the nervous jitters while Jungkook was trying to calm me down. After dancing with someone for so long, you become super close.

"Nani, you're literally shaking. Your hair is bouncing all over the place!" I laughed.

"I'm sorry, I'm super nervous! It's my first time dancing in front of so many awesome dancers! you wouldn't understand since you've been here so long and you know everyone!" I pouted while Jungkook laughed. 

"That's true but don't get sassy on me. No one here will judge you!" He comforted. I glared at him.

"You know, besides the judges." I sassed. He chuckled and sorta relieved my stress. 

"First up, Kim Donghyuk and Kang Seulgi!" Jiwon yelled. 

I watched the awesome performances put on by my fellow dancers. No one screwed up and no one was nervous, ya know, besides me. 

"Last up, Jeon Jungkook and Nani Park!" Jiwon glared at me as he said my name. 

"That's weird, he doesn't seem to like you." Jungkook whispered.

"I've noticed." I whispered back. He got in position and so did I. We danced out hearts out and I've never felt so alive than dancing in front of advanced dancers like I was. I suddenly felt like I belonged here and didn't stick out like a sore thumb. 

The performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpVf5-aTgys​

After our dance, everyone clapped and cheered. 

"YEAH, JEON JUNGKOOK GET SOME!" 

​"YOU GO DUDE! SCORE THOSE GERMANS!" 

"NANI, MARRY ME!"

I laughed at their words and teases.

"Cut it out everyone! Nani's mine!" Jiwon yelled. The whole class went silent as my jaw dropped. I felt everyone's gaze shift towards me. I couldn't even talk or defend myself because I was in shock. 

The whole class recovered better than I did, oohing and teasing us now.

"I see how fast these Germans work." 

"Can't believe Nani scored the Kim Jiwon after a week of being here."

I locked gazes with Jiwon who had no expression of being embarrassed or like he said something wrong. What the hell? He can't just claim me as his when he acts like an to me all the time! He has no right! 

Jungkook then nudged me. 

What the hell? He mouthed. 

The judges, Hanbin, Irene, and Eunhyuk, who were other instructors, were even a bit shocked at Jiwon's statement, but kept judging. After a while, I was still in shock.

"Ok, we've made our decision." Irene announced with a soft voice. Why isn't this chick my teacher? 

"The winner is...." Eunhyuk started. 

"Nani Park and Jeon Jungkook!" Hanbin cheered. The whole class cheered as Jiwon still had no expression besides anger on his face. What's got him so worked up? What the hell? I have to talk to him after class. 

"Class dismissed! Nani Park, over here!" Jiwon called out. 

"What? We didn't even hear the prize and advantage-"

"I'll tell you all tomorrow! Go! Class ends early!" Jiwon said with anger in his voice. Jungkook gave me eyes saying 'what the hell is he going to say to you??' 

I don't know, I mouthed. 

"Nani," He sang out. 

"See you after class?" Jungkook whispered quickly. I nodded.

"Nani Park, when I tell you to do something, you do it." Jiwon stated. 

Go, I mouthed to Jungkook as he ran out of the room. I turned to Jiwon. 

"Ok, what the hell is wrong with you?" I demanded. Jiwon's face flickered with surprise, but then went back to anger. 

"What are you talking about? I gave you an advantage to every one else?" He said, making me feel like I accused him of something wrong.

"Excuse me? An advantage? Now all of those kids think I'm some girl who dates teachers! Plus, we're not really dating, how bout that? I did not work my off in school to fly here to be treated like nothing in Korea! I also did not work my off to be called someone's possession! I am not yours, and I will never be anyone's because I'm not a ing toy. I'm a human. Do you think men can ing just say 'She's mine" and everything will be ok? That's not ok, and that's degrading towards women, !" I shouted at him, my voice bouncing off the walls of the room. His face was shocked, like mine was before. I made my exit cooly, turning to the back. 

"Nani, wait-" He pulled my wrist while I shrugged him off. 

"Don't touch me." I growled. 

"Hey, hey, I'm sorry, just please wait. I didn't mean to upset you! I just wanted to look cool because I thought woman liked the cool guy thing and you immediately caught my eye and you looked so intimidating with your tanned skin and curly hair, I just wanted to impress you. You continued to steal my heart when you danced and when you danced with Jungkook, I just got really jealous. I did not want to sound possessive or like some of a guy, but I just got really angry and I couldn't hold it in. I just really like you and I haven't felt this way about a girl before, and..." He sighed. "I really wanted too impress you, but I guess I did the opposite, can you please forgive me? I'll tell the whole class that I was just joking and be nicer to you now. I'm sorry. You probably think I'm an ." He started to turn and walk away, and suddenly I felt kind bad for the guy.

"Hey," I tugged on his shirt slightly, that was sweaty and clinging to him. He turned around quickly. "I'm happy that you're going to tell the class you were joking, but we could also go on a date on Friday." I suggested smiling. He smiled back and giggled.

"Are you serious?" He gasped holding my hands. I nodded.

"Totally. We can go after class." I added. He smiled. 

"Awesome, can't wait!" He quickly ran out of the studio before I could say anything else. I laughed and strolled down the stairs. I saw Jungkook waiting at my car to drive him somewhere. 

"Yo, I just saw our instructor running like a mad man, what even happened?" He asked curiously. I sighed.

"I'm going on a date with our dancing instructor." 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another update, yay! I'm so sorry for such the long wait you guys, I've had these requests since last year, but I've been so busy and lazy to do things and so tired! But, I'm making a dedication to update more! I want too finish these requests as much as you guys want me to! 

BTW. SO MANY COMEBACKS. LIKE SEVENTEEN, ASTRO, and like so many others that I cannot think of because NCT is coming back!!! Where's JohnSol though? But Mark Lee though... AND ALL THE EYE LINER AND LEATHER YOU GUYS. MY FAVORITE CONCEPT. 

I hope you liked this scenario! :D

Thanks for requesting! :)

 

Gif not mine.