Chapter 2

Forever and Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junhyung's POV

Ha Young and I have gotten much closer after a few weeks with our usual bickering. But I'm still kind of curious why she's living alone without her family but she looks sad the other time so I didn't dare to ask her about it. I wonder what happened to her in the past... 

She and Eunsoo doesn't seem to get along either. Eunsoo looks as if she dislikes her...

"Oppa, why do you like her so much? She doesn't seem that interesting" Eunsoo mentioned to me.

"Don't say that, she's actually quite nice if you get to know her" I smiled. Actually she's more than nice... Memories of the times we had flashed in my mind and I start smiling to myself unconsciously. Wait, no I'm not falling for her. I mentally slapped myself.

At this time, Ha Young walked into school and I went up to her. I deliberately folded my arms and stood in front of her, blocking her way. She looked up and walked right, but I followed her and blocked her way again. She switched to the left and I did the same.

"Do you wanna die?"

"No, if I die then you can't see me anymore. You'll be sad!" I grinned.

She blushed a little while pushing me out of her way and walked to class. I followed behind, totally forgetting about Eunsoo.

Eunsoo's POV

I stared at them feeling a little pissed. Junhyung oppa didn't even bid me goodbye, this never happened in the past at all. He'll always be with me and ever forgets about me. Until he met that Ha Young girl, I was totally invisible to him.

/Flashback/

It was around 9pm at night.

"Eunsoo-ah! Let's go get ice cream!" Junhyung grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the house.

We had a great time queuing for ice cream and was on our way back home. 

"Oppa, shall we study together later?" I asked while my ice cream.

There was no reply so I turned and looked at him. He was staring at a girl from far and didn't seem to hear what I was saying. I tapped him on the shoulder.

"Mwo? Oh sorry! Eunsoo-ah, go back home first okay? I need to go somewhere. I'll see you later" Junhyung waved to me and ran towards the girl, which apparently turned out to be Ha Young.

It was the first time he let me go back home myself this late at night. Usually he would go home with me together to make sure I am safe and sound. But today, he went to that girl instead. I was furious and jealous. I didn't like Ha Young at all. She's always flirting with Junhyung and I really can't stand it. Yes, I admit I do have real feelings for Junhyung. Even though I know he treats me like his sister, I'm sure I'll be able to make him fall for me one day. 

/End of Flashback/

"Eunsoo-ah let's go! Let us show you what fun things we do in school," Miyeon winked at me. I've known her and her gang since the start of the school. I knew they were the ones that could help me with Ha Young.

Ha Young's POV

Aish, this lesson is so boring. When is school gonna end? I pouted while staring at the clock hoping it would strike 2pm.

"Stop pouting, you look really ugly," Junhyung said. I rolled my eyes at him.

I continued daydreaming and thought of the things I'm going to do when school ends. Should I have lunch with Junhyung? Or should I treat him to something? Although he's mean, he always treat me snacks. Eh why am I thinking about him? Ha Young-ah, you've gone crazy. Stop thinking about him everyday!

I shook my head really hard and paid attention to the teacher.

After 1 hour, which felt like a year to me, class finally ended.

"Wanna have lunch together?" I turned back and ask Junhyung.

"Aww, rude girl is asking me for lunch?" Junhyung teased me, but got a kick from me instead.

"Okay okay. I can't today, I'm meeting Eunsoo for lunch later on. Wanna eat together instead?"

"Oh... I guess not, you two enjoy!" I replied and faked a smile. What he said made me feel weird. Was I jealous? But why would I? 

I packed my bag and left the classroom. I walked through the back alley in school as it was a shortcut home. 

"Yah" I turned around to see who spoke only to see the gang. Miyeon and her gang. Oh why are they coming for me?

In a blink of an eye, I could only feel pain. One of her gang member pulled my hair.

"Stay away from Junhyung. We've seen you flirting with him for quite a while. That's enough." Miyeon said.

"Flirting? Please, we're good friends. Unlike you es, only trying to get his attention." I laughed sarcastically. 

"What did you say?" another said and slapped me hard cross the face.

Suddenly I saw someone familiar standing behind them. It was Eunsoo. She smirked at me before walking away.

"Don't let us see you again," Miyeon spoke and left with Eunsoo. The rest gave me a last push on the ground before following her.

Why is Eunsoo with them? She smirked at me just now, is she part of this too? Should I tell Junhyung?

Many questions bombarded my head and I wondered if it was right to tell Junhyung.

-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter