Chapter 3

Forever and Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha Young's POV

I was walking out of school and on my way home when I say Eunsoo. It is not that I hated Eunsoo or something, but I was just worried on Junhyung's behalf if she was really part of the gang. The gang is well-known for bullying people in the school but because of the members' family status, teachers who knew about them closed an eye and did nothing. It won't be good if Eunsoo joined that, I'm sure Junhyung doesn't want it too. But he just couldn't believe what I say and that annoys me so much.

"Eunsoo-ah" I called out for her as she turned around.

Her face immediately changes when she saw me. It wasn't that innocent look when Junhyung was around though. She gave me a menacing look and smirked.

"What do you have to say to me?" she asked.

"Did you join Miyeon's gang?" I asked without beating around the bush.

"What do you think?" she sneered.

I grabbed her hand and pull her to the back alley so that people won't see us.

"You know, Junhyung will be upset if he knew that you joined them. You do know the troubles they caused right?" I adviced her.

"Stop talking as if you knew Junhyung for years. For your information I lived with him for the past 10 years of my life!" she yelled at me.

I was shocked at her sudden outburst.

"Yah, I'm not saying that. I'm just concerned about you. I was worrying on behalf of Junhyung" I speaked calmly trying hard not to flare up.

"Can you stop acting as if you are important to Junhyung? Nobody could replace me!" she yelled once again.

I failed to remain calm and just shouted back at her.

"It's dangerous to be with them! Just to stop me from flirting with Junhyung and you joined them? That's really childish!"

"You only knew him for a month and he cared for you so much! Things between us changed ever since you appeared!" Eunsoo yelled a louder voice and her eyes shot daggers at me. If looks could kill, I'm sure I would have died a thousand times.

Now I realised Eunsoo actually liked Junhyung more than just a brother and I actually felt kind of insecure all of a sudden. That was when I realised I've fallen hard for Junhyung too. 

Eunsoo suddenly started to grab my hair and cursed at me in anger. I was still in a state of shock because of her sudden violence and did not do anything to defend myself.

Eunsoo accidentally tripped over a rock and fell over.

"Ouch!" it seems like she sprained h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter