Chapter 4

Forever and Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: Sorry guys, I accidenatally hid chapter 3! It's updated already for those who missed out chapter 3! ^^

Junhyung's POV

I walked into class and saw Ha Young at her seat, reading a book. I thought of yesterday's happening for the nth time and really wanted to know the truth.

"Ha Young-ah" I called out to her but there was no response.

I nudged her but she still showed no response. Damn, she's ignoring me.

She stood up and walked out of the classroom briskly, as if not wanting to acknowledge my existence. I followed after her and grab her wrist. She flinched at the sudden contact and also because I accidentally grabbed the wrong wrist.

"Ahh, mian!" I immediately let go of her hand. She avoided by eyes and rushed off to who knows where when class is about to start.

I gave up trying to get her to talk to me. Seriously, she should learn to stop ignoring others when they're talking to her. She's clearly the one in the wrong so why am I feeling guilty?

I sighed and returned to class, but my mind never seem to stop having thoughts of her.

Ha Young's POV

Maybe it's better that like that, he's going to leave me like everyone did anyway. Everyone who stays by my side would leave me. So why bother building a friendship that would never last? 

I walked back into class about 15 minutes later, receiving a lecture from my teacher about the importance of being punctual.

I walked to my seat, expecting Junhyung to look up at me. Instead, he acted as if I was invisible and pretended not to see me. He looked at everywhere except me. Okay, I was the one who ignored him so there's nothing wrong with it, but why am I feeling so disappointed? 

I bit my lip and sat down. 

"Okay class, find a partner within your area for pair work" the teacher demanded. I'm only close to Junhyung in this class, no, this entire school. Now that we're not on good terms, how am I going to find a partner?

I glanced at Junhyung briefly and our gazes met coincidentally. He looked away before I could say anything, and I felt like I got slapped in the face. 

"Junhyung-ssi, Ha Young-ssi would you two please start discussing?" our teacher raised an eyebrow at us.

Reluctantly, I turned around to face Junhyung as we start to 'discuss' with no exchange of words involved.

The discussion ended in 10 minutes which actually felt like an hour of awkwardness between us.

The rest of the classes went well, fortunately.

Ring! Ring! Lessons ended and it's time to leave school.

I was walking back home when suddenly I got pulled by my hair.

"Yah, look who we've got here" Miyeon said gleefully. "Eunsoo-ah, we've got your pet."

I rolled my eyes at all of them, including Eunsoo. I was too lazy to care about her welfare anymore, and I literally hated her for making things go wrong between Junhyung and I. But who am I to argue? She's Junhyung's most important person and I'm just, well, a classmate maybe.

"Stop rolling your eyes, you're annoying me." Eunsoo glared at me.

"Well, it's my eyes so I do what I want" I replied, receiving a slap. But yet I smiled at her. "Ah, you're pathetic you know, doing all these lowly bullying and try to get what you want. Really, I sincerely thought for you before but right now, it doesn't matter anymore. You are behaving as if you're a 6-year old princess, always getting what you want and doing things to people as you please." 

She glared at me and I could see that I pushed her to her limit, but I continued smiling at her. I have nothing to lose anyway. I don't have family, I don't have friends. No one's going to stand up for me so I shall do it myself.

She started pulling my hair like a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter