Chapter 1

Forever and Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha Young's POV

My name is Seo Ha Young. I'm 18 this year. My brother got into an accident when I'm 16, and I had witnessed it however due to the shock I received, I had amnesia and could not remember what happened which caused the death of my brother,  including the face of the person who caused it. My life has been going wrong since then. Unfortunately, my parents passed away when I was 10, and my brother was my only pillar of strength. He quit school when he was 18 and raised me on behalf of my parents for 6 years. And that damn accident made me lose my one and only kin. I was determined to find out who was that murderer that caused the death of my brother. Currently, I live alone. My uncle, who I'm not really close to, just that he's my mother's brother who lived overseas. Knowing my situation, he just helped to send some money over to me at times for me to survive. I'm attending Seoul High School. I'm not the always cheerful with a good personality girl, instead I was quiet and didn't had much friends. Until one day, I met him. Is it a good thing or a bad thing? I myself don't know even know anymore.

-

Ring! Ring! Ring!

I opened my locker and took out a huge pile of textbooks and prepared for my next lesson. Oh  I'm late, seonsaengnim is gonna rage. I ran as fast as I could to the classroom, only to bump into someone. 

"Ah! I'm sorry!" I apologised while picking up my books. I looked up to look who was it and... Oh my god, is he a transfer student? He's so hot. I was literally mesmerised by his handsome face but in just one second, I've confirmed that... He's a jerk. 

"Yah! Can't you watch where you're going? You just crumpled my shirt!" He glared at me while straightening his shirt. 

"What's wrong with you? I already apologised didn't I?" I rolled my eyes while giving him a hard push, causing him to fall backwards in alarm. His eyes burned with fury and I couldn't deny that I was actually quite afraid. He looked like he's gonna bash me up or something. 

"Ah, your name is Seo Ha Young? It's time for you to watch your back," he smirked while letting go of my name tag. I shrugged his hand away and quickly rushed to class to avoid any more trouble with him. 

Junhyung's POV

Such luck, meeting someone like her on my first day of school. But can't admit she looks kinda cute, just that her attitude doesn't seem to fit in. Anyway she's just so annoying.

"Eunsoo-ah, what the hell are you doing in the toilet for so long? Laying eggs? We're going to be late, make it quick!" I shouted while waiting outside the restroom for Eunsoo. 

"Coming oppa!" she replied. 

Park Eunsoo, she's my childhood friend, one year younger than me. We've been staying together since I was 6, because my mother and her's were high school best friends, but her parents passed away when she was 5 due to... Oh I can't really remember but I dare not ask just in case it was hurtful for her. But anyway my mother took her in and we lived together since then. She's just like a biological sister to me and I would always make sure no one hurts her. But don't get me wrong, I don't have any feelings for her romantically. 

After a minute or so, Eunsoo came out of the restroom smiling happily. I told her where to go for her class and to meet me during break time. She nodded and rushed off on her own, while I went to my class too. I reached Class 1-2 and the teacher welcomed me in. 

"Okay class, we have a new transfer student. Everyone welcome him! Please introduce yourself to everyone." The teacher smiled at me warmly. 

"Annyeonghasaeyo, my name is Yong Junhyung." I greeted with a cool smile that made the girls in the class squeal. 

I admit that I was kind of popular among girls, well some call me a player, but to be honest I wasn't really one. At the corner of my eye, I saw someone bolt up from her seat and had a shocked expression plastered across her face. Ha Young. I was surprised to see her but yet I gave her a smirk and a your-life-is-gonna-be-hell-now look. The teacher assigned me to sit behind Ha Young as that's the only vacant seat left. I walked over and sat down behind her, who is still showing that shock face of hers that I really felt like punching. 

"I know I'm hot but quit staring. I'm still gonna make your life hard so don't bother being nice to me," I said when she wanted to shake hands with me as a sign of introducing herself, pretending to know me for the first time. But her face clearly shows that she's hoping for me not to remember her. She muttered something and sulked at me before turning her head back to the board.

Ha Young's POV

Yeah, life's gonna be so awesome now with him. I started daydreaming in class, occasionally thinking how that Yong Pabo is going to make life difficult for me. Is he gonna make me carry his bag home? That seems too easy. Or is he gonna take all my money? Or maybe accuse me of stealing or something? Or will he me? Okay Seo Ha Young, what the hell are you actually thinking? He's not gonna go that far for sure. I shook the thoughts out of my head and continued doodling on my notepad, only to feel someone kicking my chair. I turned back and glared at the jerk. 

"What do you want?" 

"I want you" he replied. I widened m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter