Ellipsism

These Emotions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One-Shot 2 - Ellipsism

Ellipsism - A sadness that you'll never be able to know how history will turnout.

**This story includes a made up event and book. I do not know if anything similar is in existance. 

----

 

The famous G-Dragon was attending another unique event. No, it isn't in Paris or some other exotic country. It was actually situated right there in Seoul. And since the event was right here the media was going wild with how much dirt they can dig up.

G-Dragon, a.k.a. Kwon Jiyong, knew about this event from long before since his friend was the one organizing it, and because it was basically next door, he invited the rest of YG family to the exhibit. Though not everyone was ableto attend most of the more famous attendees were from YG.

Tablo, Tukutz, Taeyang, TOP, Minzy, AKMU, B.I., Lee Hi, even YG sajangnim was in attendance. But, Jiyong could careless. His eyes were too busy trailing his girlfriend, Sandara Park. 

The event was open to the public, so he knew he had to limit his interactions with her. In fact, not to long from now he was going to be doing an impromptu interview that he had only agreed on doing just five minutes ago. So, there he was halfway across the exhibit, making sure not too many of Dara's fanboys got to her.

On the other side of the exhibit, Sandara Park could feel the gaze of her protective boyfriend from across the room, but she was choosing to ignore it. She was to busy checking out the exhibit. 

It was somewhat one of a kind. At least she was never been to any of its kind. She originally came here with Minzy, but they ended up separating since they wanted to check out different things. So you might be asking what the exhibit was, well, exhibiting. It was a mixture of abstract and historical arts from all over the world. Whether it be books, sculptures, or paintings.

Minzy was following Gummy and TOP around in the sculpture part of the exhibit whereas Dara was alone at the tables where the books that would be held for auction were being displayed. One book caught her eye though. It was pretty unique, yet most people just walked straight pass it. The front cover was colorful, and showcased many types of flowers but as it got to the spine it blended and became gray but then continued blending until the back cover was completely white.

She picked up the book hoping to find a summary somewhere in the inside, but it didn't have one. The first page was empty, the second had the title of the book and the author's name , then the third started the story. She read the plaque underneath the book, and it said it was an old english story translated into Korean. But that was it. The other book's plaques had a short summary at the least but this had nothing. It had nothing, and yet it intrigued her.

Back to Jiyong, he saw Dara pick up a certain book and he knew that that was the thing he was going to be bidding on. He told her when they were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter