Jouska

These Emotions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One-Shot 3 - Jouska

Jouska - A hypothetical conversation that you compulsively play out in your head.

* 'Thoughts'
** "Dialogue"

---

Dara was wracking her brain. 

Somehow, word had gotten to YG that her and Jiyong were in a relationship. The situation could've been less nerve-wracking. If it weren't true. Also, if they had actually checked their phones before having another round at it. If you know what I mean. 

YG had called them in for a meeting at 12 that afternoon and they hadn't seen the text until 11:30. They weren't dressed. They both wreaked of... you know what. They needed a shower. And it takes at least 15 minutes to get there. 

Well, it was now 1 and they were still five minutes away. They have been getting calls from Youngbae and Chaerin and Bom about what's going on at YG and from what they heard, it's eerily calm and quiet. 

In the car ride there, Dara couldn't help, but think about YG's reaction to her and Jiyong's relationship. She could hear the possibles conversations now.

If he took the situation calmly: 

'So you and Jiyong huh?' He would say.

'Deh, Sajangnim.'

'Well, that's alright how would you like to tell the public?'

If he is mad: 

'Yah! What were you two thinking!?''

'Mianhe, Sajangnim'

'You're at the top of your careers and you decide to drag each other down with this!?'

Okay, the second one would probably not come out like that, but that'll totally be the hidden message behind what he will actually say.

If he does end up mad I can see Jiyong being punished. Jiyong would look at me apologetically. He would ask us to break up, but Jiyong wouldn't let that happen.

Omo. 

What if he actually does that and Jiyong's punishment will be to go to the army early. No! He's too young!

Actually not really. But he is still in the middle of the MADE tour. He's only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter