Anecdoche

These Emotions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One-shot 5 - Anecdoche
Anecdoche - A conversation in which everyone is talking, but nobody is listening.
*This is all made-up. Don't take anything to heart. My story. Not real life. Although I wish...

----

"Babe, I thought you said it would just be us, Seunghyun and Bom noona. Why is the rat and the rest of the gang joining us?" Jiyong said.

"Shut up, Ji. I know you like Seungri. You're just mad, because he snitched to me about your little party at Shenzen." 

"Yeah. And what kind of idiot says that when the supposed hooker sitting on my lap was actually my girlfriend who went through a lot of measures to travel there secretly." I laugh at his comment.

"Well, he was just relaying what he saw online. He wasn't actually there. If anything, I'd be more mad at the fan that clearly saw us, but still told the rest of the world that I was a hooker anyways." Jiyong turns to me with a scowl on his face.

"Oh, trust me. I'm mad at that fan too. Who dares call you a hooker, huh? Your my beautiful goddess. And that doesn't help Seungri's case at all. He didn't know the real story yet hesaid that to you anyways. I've lost your trust before and that was the most hellish three months of my life. I learned my lesson, and there he is trying to help you find reasons to brreak up with me again." Jiyong is usually shy and more quiet in front of others, but he's completely opposite when he's with me. It's like his mouth doens't have a filter and I have to remind him he's ranting again. 

"Araso, Jiyong. Just don't scare him too much tonight alright? He's probably guilty enough." I say pleading. Seungri is actually pretty smart, despite what the others think. After all, he has been able to hide his relationship with Chaerin for a good two years now with only him, me and Chaerin knowing about it. Not even the rest of the boys or girls know about it. 

I know Jiyong can't say no when I give him my good puppy dog eyes. And I used them, seeing as I was just protecting one of my favorite makneas since he was just protecting me from getting hurt again. 

"Fine. But I'll only act civil. I'm not planning to be nice just yet." I roll my eyes. I wasn't really expecting much from him about that anyways.

Now you may ask what happened that made me break up with him for three months. Well, just think of "Let's not fall in love". Although the song was the last to release before their album, it was actually on of the first to get written. Jiyong wasn't actually going to present the song to YG but YG found it one day, and forced Jiyong to put it in one of the albums. He said it was too good a song to throw away. 

Just like he said in the song, he didn't want to be in a full blown relationship thinking that we would just fall apart later. We were going great since I didn't know his intentions. After two wonderful months of seeing each other I asked him what we were. 

The answer was not what I wanted. He told me he liked what we were without the title, and felt like our then situation was good enough. However, I did not have similar feelings about our relatonship title. And I was not going to waste my breath on a relationship like that. I mean come on, the best you could cll us would be a 'thing'.

So I bro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter