Énouement

These Emotions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One-shot 1 -  Énouement 

Énouement - The bittersweetness of having arrived in the future, seeing how things turned out, but not being able to tell your past self.

Flashbacks are in Italics.

---

It's been three years since the great reveal.

Three years since that one accident shook our lives.

Three years since the media went wild.

 

 

 

"Yah! Kwon Jiyong!" I yelled. I was chasing after him, since my idiot boyfriend just made YG sajangnim angry, again. Which, in turn, made me angry.

Well, who wouldn't be angry with someone if they told everyone that their girlfriend might be pregnant? Especially, if she's not.

"How can you say that to YG sajangnim you pabo!" While running I manage to take off my shoe and throw it in his direction. I say that becase no matter how hard I try it would've never hit him. Screw him and his nimble .

Somehow I was catching up to him and when suddenly in front of the doors of the cafeteria, he turns around and kneels down. So suddenly that I nearly fell on top of him if it hadn't been for my surpriing ninja skills.

"Babe, I'm sorry I said those things, I'm sorry. It's just that last time we did it..."

"YAH!" I blush.

"I mean the last time we slep..."

"Chincha!?"

"You know what I mean then! It wasn't protected!"

I roll my eyes. "Do you think I would've let you do that with out my knowledge? Did you actually think we weren't protected! Huh!?"

My idiot boyfriend looks up confused.

"We were...?"

"Of course we were! We're both at the top if our careers and you think I'm stupid enough to allow an accident to happen?"

"Mianhe Jagiya..." He says, bowing his head, back to apologizing, but there was a hint of disappointment in his voice.

"Aigoo, get up you idiot." He slowly gets up. He was still bowing his head though. So, I cup his face and make him look at my eyes.

"I know your eager to start a family

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter