Chapter 00

Consciously Unconscious

00

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQq0vV24JyHhXwOw5QXrsx

 

In a dark room, lit with the light of the moon that passed through the clear window glass, stood a man. He stared at his own reflection in front of a mirror. A wide grin etched on his lips and eyes filled with things that could never be explained. He laughed as he raised his hand,making the knife he held glisten with the moonlight. With one look at him, one will know that he's out of his mind.

But maybe, he really is.

He turned around to face his very first victim for this game. Smirking as he saw the person tied on a chair. Crying out for mercy. Pleading desperately to save his own life. But he had no sympathy. He had no mercy. He didn't care about anyone at all. He's enjoying his games. He enjoys playing with his toys. He enjoys seeing them suffer.

Pulling on the male's hair, he made the man look directly at him. His gaze showed danger while his victim's showed fear. Complete fear of him.

"W-why are you doing this?" his victim cried out at him

He grinned once again and placed his knife against the male's neck. He felt the man shake with fear.

"I'm just having fun.. Everyone wants to have fun, my dear.." he answered as he slid the knife back and forth softly against the male's throat.

"Whym-me? W-hat did I ever d-do to you?" The male stammered, feeling the cold metal against his throat.

Pressing the knife harder against the male's throat, he leaned down to the male's ear, "Nothing.. Nothing at all" he whispered before immediately slicing the male's throat.

He watched as the male suffered, trying to block the gash he had created. He laughed maniacally as blood spurted onto his skin and clothes. He enjoyed watching the male choking slowly with his own blood. He grinned as he looked at the now limp body of the male fell down on the ground.

Wiping some blood of his face, he tossed the knife aside before he tarted to walk towards the door. Not before leaving a not on the victims body.

 

Tik tok, tik tok

The clock strucked one

The game has just begun

Tik tok, tik tok

As time flies by

Another one shall die

Tik tok, tik tok

Start running now

Before your time runs out

 


Sorry if its a lame update but I really dont have any idea on how to even start my story yet.. (And I'm really busy with all the school stuffs and our upcoming finals) So I just hope you'll like this one just a little bit.. 

And OMG! the rhyming stuff at the end.. Really sorry about that.. I just made it on the spot soooo..

But anyways, I'll try to update sooner or later.. I hope you guys will keep in touch with the story..

Love you all!!

- Miminji