Monkey See Monkey Doo

Meow! Crayon Power!

 

"You seem to be a good mood today, Choa," Ellin said as the two of them were walking along the street.

"Oh? Do I?" Choa said, snapping from her daydream.

"You were smiling and staring into space...is this about a booooyyyyy?" Ellin said with kitten eyes Choa blushed and lowered her head shaking it abruptly. "So it IS!! Who is he?? What's his name?? Give me details!!!"

"It's no one!! Just um...a guy I met on my way to the cafe yesterday...he was really sweet and we had so much in common...it was almost like it was too good to be true," said Choa.

"Awwww how cute!! Did you get his phone number???" asked Ellin. Choa sighed and shook her head.

"No I didn't, and I'll probably never see him again so it doesn't even matter. Besides, I've never been lucky with boys, it's a trait that I'm cursed with and forced to deal with forever," said Choa.

"Don't be so dramatic. I'm sure you'll see him again. Did you at least ask his name?"

"He said his name was...Hongbin," Choa said with a smile and dreamy sigh.

"Ooooooo you like this Hongbin character a lot don't you??" 

"Well, I can't say that I do. I barely know him. We only talked for a few minutes, but from what we did talk about, I'd really like to talk to him more and find out more about him. He just seems so...intriguing," said Choa.

"Smootchie smoothchie! Someone's in loooovvvvveeee," Ellin said making kissy faces. During Ellin's teasing, the two girls noticed a large crowd gathered around ahead of them, cheering.

"Hey I wonder what's going on up there, let's check it out!" Ellin said pulling Choa's arm. When reached the crowd and pushed their way through, they saw a girl with pigtails balancing three plates on sticks. Two of them in both of her hands, the third, she balanced on her foot. "It's a street performer!" Ellin said excitedly.

"Annnd nooowwww for a fourth!!" the girl said as she tossed the two she was holding up in the air, then swftly grabbed a fourth, balancing the stick and plate on her nose, then caught the two she threw up in the air. The stunt resulted in many applauds and cheers, Ellin and Choa also giving their cheers and claps.

'Thaaannk you!! You guys are too kind!! For my next trick, I will bounce this ball without using my hands!" the girl said as she cleverly put away the plates. She pulled out a small beachball and began bouncing it on her chest, then down to her foot, plunging it back up to her head, then down to her . The audience cheered once more, then slowly began to clear out. The girl continued to bounce the ball, thanking everyone as they left. Ellin and Choa walked up to her once the crowd died low.

"Wow! That was really cool! How'd you learn to do all that??" said Ellin.

"I've had a lot of time to practice I guess! I used to be in the circus also!" the girl said beaming a bright smile. 

"You were in..the circus??" asked Choa. The girl nodded her head.

"Yup yup yup! My name is Soyul! Nice to meet you!!"

"Oh same! I'm Ellin and this is Choa. Do you live around here?" 

"Umm....kinda..."

"Are you in elementary school?" asked Choa.

"Um...no. I don't go to school," Soyul said as she continued to bounce the ball on her knees.

"Oh..um why? Sorry if we're asking too many questions," said Ellin.

"I don't have a home or a family. This is what I do most of the time," said Soyul. Ellin and Choa looked at eachother with solemn expressions.

 

 

"She doesn't have a home!! Can we please let her just stay here so she can have a roof over her head??" Ellin begged. 

"I'm sorry to hear about her misfortunes but this isn't a bed and breakfast," said Chanyeol. 

"Why don't you just let her live at your house, and then you can live on the streets," said Kai.

"Ha ha, very funny Kai. I'm serious though. She's so young and she seems like she just wants someone to take her in," said Ellin.

"Was she a poor begging girl?" Geummi asked as she sipped her tea.

"No, she was performing tricks near the park and----" The cafe door opened and a bouncy girl hopped right in.

"ELLIN! CHOA! There you are!" said Soyul.

"Soyul, how did you find us?" said Ellin.

"I followed you guys here! Cool cafe!! Do you work here?? Do you have cake?? I want cake!!" said Soyul.

"Oh dear...what a chatterbox.." Geummi said rubbing her forehead.

"Ellin.." Chanyeol said looking at his phone.

"What's wrong Chanyeol? Is it..."

"The VIXX clan. You three need to get going. The signal is coming from the fountain in the park," said Chanyeol.

"Oooo the fountain! Can I come??" said Soyul jumping into the conversation, jumping up to peer over Chanyeol's tall shoulders.

"No, you stay here, Soyul," said Choa.

"But that's where I live! I sleep right on the bench right in front of that fountain!" Soyul said with a smile. Everyone else responded with a frown.

"Well...we'll keep an eye on her, you three get going anyway," said Chanyeol.

 

The three girls rushed down to the park area, transformed and ready to face what was there waiting for them. "So what exactly are we looking for here? Another mutated thingy?" asked Geummi.

"Well ordinarily yes...but I don't see anything," said Ellin.

"Then..who's that standing next to you?" asked Choa as she pointed beside Ellin. Ellin slowly turned around and noticed the red haired alien standing next to her grinning. Ellin quickly jumped away from him, covering .

"Why so surprised kitty cat? Afraid I'm gonna kiss you again?" N said pompously.

"You creep!" shouted Ellin.

"Is that your boyfriend, Ellin?" asked Choa. Geummi burst out with laughter.

"OF COURSE NOT!!!! This is a weirdo from the VIXX clan!!! Pfft! Boyfriend, yeah right!!" shouted Ellin.

"You wish you were that lucky," N said with a wink. Ellin rolled her eyes.

"Anyway, why are you here? Causing more havoc with your animal mutations??" said Ellin.

"Well no, but thanks for reminding me to do so," said N.

"Oh no you don't! There's three of us and only one of you! There's no way we'll let you do that!" said Ellin.

"Watch what you say, kitten," said N, then he whistled. Two dark figures appeared beside him. "Took you two long enough," said N.

"Are you kidding me?? We were looking everywhere for you!" said Hyuk.

"Who are they?" asked Ken.

"Prey," N said with a smirk.

"Okay...so now we're even...but no big deal!! We're totally gonna still stop you N or whatever your dumb name is!" said Ellin.

"She's fiesty," Ken whispered.

"Where in the world is Hongbin??" said N.

"I dunno, he went for a walk and I haven't seen him since," said Hyuk. Hongbin? Choa thought.

"Okay, enough talking! Time for action!" Ellin said pulling out her strawberry bell, but nearly dropped it when a loud voice called her name.

"ELLIN!!!!!!!! HIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!" shouted Soyul.

"Soyul!?!? What the heck are you doing here??? And how did you know it's me???" Ellin said confused, as she was in her cat-like appearance.

"I snuck out while those two guys weren't looking. I wanted to see what you guys were doing! Oh boy, looks like fun!! Who are your friends??" said Soyul with a bright smile. Ellin was about to frown when she noticed a glowing mark on Soyul's forehead.

"Guys..that mark!" Ellin said to Geummi and Choa.

"No way..her?" said Geummi. Ellin shrugged then pulled out a pendant, throwing it to Soyul.

"Here catch!" she shouted. Soyul caught the pendant with no hesitation.

"Oh boy! Do I get to be a circus animal too?? Yay!!" she exclaimed as her pendant shined as she placed a kiss upon it. She grew and monkey tail along with monkey ears.

"Woohoo!!! Now I'm a monkey girl!! Ooh ooh ahh ahh!!" she said clapping her hands together.

"Will someone tell that loud annoying monkey to shut up?? My ears hurt," said Hyuk.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY PUNK??? YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME??" shouted Soyul.

"YOU HEARD ME, BIG MOUTH!!!" Hyuk screamed back.

"As if he's one to talk about someone being loud," whispered Ken. N rolled his eyes.

"Oh for goodness sakes get we just get to the mutation??" he said throwing and odd blue jellyfish-looking object towards a park squirrel.

"Hurry before it mutates!!" shouted Ellin. Choa nodded and stretched her arms out "Combat cadettes!" she called out as two green cadettes with pink ribbons appeared in her hands. She spun around, gathering sea water within her weapons. "Deep sea surge attack!" The salted sea water splurged from the cadettes, bolting towards the squirrel, cleansing it from the jellyfish.

"THE JELLYFISH IS MINE!!!!" shouted Soyul.

"OH NO YOU DON'T!! YOU AREN'T DESTROYING OUR PREDISITE!!!" Hyuk shouted as he ran towards her, trying to grab her arms.

"HEY LET GO JERK!!!" she shouted.

"Ellin! Get the predisite!" shouted Geummi. Ellin nodded then started running towards the jellyfish, but was quickly running into the arms of N as he appeared directly in front of her. He caught her and wrapped his long arms around her, squeezing her in a tight hug.

"Agh!! Let go of me!" she shouted, squirming.

"Aw but I thought you'd like it when I hug you?" N teased.

"What makes you think that? I think you're nothing but a creep so let me go so I can destroy your stupid jellyfish thingy!!"

"You're really cute when you're angry," N said leanding closer to her face, nearly planting her with another kiss.

Soyul jumped on Hyuk's back, putting him in a headlock. "GET OFF YOU PSYCHO!!" Hyuk shouted.

"Must I do everything myself?" Geummi said taking out her bow and arrow, only to quickly have it snatched by Ken.

"I don't think so, princess," he said shaking his finger. Geummi crossed her arms and pouted with a huffy breath.

"If you don't want to get slapped in the face, I suggest you return that bow to me right now Mr. Alien," she said.

"Mr. Alien? Well aren't you proper. My name is Ken. Mr. is my father."

"Well then Mr. Ken, I don't appreciate you snatching what obviously doesn't belong to you. You should return it to me then give me a hand written apology of two hundred words," said Geummi.

"Wow. What a snob," said Ken.

"I beg your pardon?"

"IT'S OKAY I GOT EM GUYS!!!" Soyul shouted from Hyuk's back.

"OKAY YOU GOT ME JUST GET OFF BEFORE YOU BREAK MY NECK!!" shouted Hyuk. On that note, Soyul jumped off and brought out her weapon, two golden rings. She repeatedly smacked them against eachother while making monkey noises.

"Okay, I think she's really over-doing the whole animal thing," said Geummi. Soyul did a few somersaults then aimed her rings towards the jellyfish. 

"Taaammmmbeeerrrinnne Trench!!!!" she shouted, unleashing a powerful wave out of her rings, destroying the predisite instantly.

"Nice attack, Soyul!" said Choa.

"Damn it!" N whispered, still holding onto Ellin.

"Welp, there goes our predisite," said Ken.

"Stupid girl, I can't believe I let her attack me like that! Next time I won't go so easy on her!" said Hyuk.

"This is so embarassing," said Ken, face palming, then throwing Geummi's bow back to her. "You can keep it, for now," he said then disappeared. Hyuk disappeared as well.

"Next time you won't get so lucky. All of my members will be here and you'll be outnumbered and outmatched. Until then, I'll leave you with this," he said leaning down to give Ellin another kiss, this time it was deeper and longer. She bit his lip, causing him to stop.

"Don't you ever kiss me again!!!!!" she yelled. N his lips, rubbing the spot Ellin bit with his tongue, smiling sinisterly as his eyes stayed locked on her. Then he too disappeared.

"Oh boy!! That was so much fun!! Can we do it again?? Huh? Huh??" said Soyul.