Metamorphosis??

Meow! Crayon Power!

 

Saturday came rather quickly andd the day before, Ellin and Baekhyun exchanged numbers. In the morning, Baekhyun sent her a text that said to wait for him by the park. She blushed and squealed with joy.

Around noon, she got dressed and headed out, wanting to get there early so she wouldn't miss him, although he wouldn't be there for another two hours.

Ellin on her way to the park, almost there as she noticed a cute little cafe with hearts all around the building. "Ooh cool shop, maybe Baekhyun and I can come here after out date!" she said to herself twirling all around. She sat on a bench nearby and decided to wait there for now.

 

"Is she the one?"

"Yeah. Get ready to fire. Project infusion is a go."

 

The earth began to slightly shake beneath Ellin and everyone else who was passing by. "Earthquake!" she shouted. "No! Not today of all days!" She turned in the direction of the little cafe and noticed a strange red light. She squinted as it looked like it was coming towards her. Before she knew it, the flash of light was right in front of her and she was knocked out.

"W-what just happened?" She said in the subconscious of her mind. 'Meow'. She looked ahead of her to see a cat with grey and black fur heading towards her.

"A cat? What are you doing here little guy?" she said as she picked up the cat. The cat her cheek, then shapeshifted into a bright light, charging into her body.

"The cat...just went inside me..?"

 

She woke up with a gasp, looking around. It was already sunset.. She turned to see Baekhyun sitting beside her.

"Baekhyun! You're here!" she said. "Did you feel the earthquake?"

"Yeah, I was leaving my practice when I felt it. It wasn't too severe where I was, but it looks like it might have been worse here. When I found you, you were unconscious. I was really worried," Baekhyun said playfully brushing Ellin's cheek. "You've been sleeping for about five hours."

"Five hours!?!??! B-but our date..." Ellin shouted wanting to cry. Baekhyun chuckled.

"We can just reschedule it for next week. I'm sure the exhibit is closed now anyway," he said smiling. Ellin kept a disappointed frown on her face.

"Okay," she said sighing. Baekhyun lifted her chin up with his fingers.

"Hey don't be disappointed. I promise we'll make up for it. I won't go to practice next week, that way we can spend the whole day together, okay?" he said. Ellin's smile returned.

"Okay sounds good," she said cheesing.

"Great, well I'd better get home. I'll see you Monday," Baekhyun said standing up and walking off. Ellin smiled then stood up to return back to her home as well, glancing at the strange cafe as she passed it.

 

Ellin began acting rather strange since that day. She found herself sleeping longer than she normally would, about over twelve hours. She would've slept for the entire Sunday if her mom hadn't of dragged out of bed. Her cravings were abnormal as well. Sardines. She wanted to eat nothing else but sardines.

"Are you pregnant young lady??" her mother barked.

"What??? Of course not! I'm still a ! And I haven't even had my first kiss!! How could you even ask me that??" Ellin shouted.

"You hate fish, and all of a sudden that's all you want?? I'm not convinced. If I start to see a belly in four months then you're going to be in BIG trouble missy."

Ellin facepalmed. Her mother always ridiculously thought the worst.

The next day at school, Ellin was napping at her desk during lunch time.

"Ellin! Wake up! You're gonna miss the food. Get up!" shouted one of her friends. Ellin sat up with a big yawn and stretch.

"Right after I have some milk," she said rubbing her cheeks with her fist, then her hand. 

"What's up with you Ellin? You've been sleeping more than usual." Just then, Ellin's nose smelled something delicious. Fish! She jumped up and ran to the cafeteria where there was a short line of people. Her friends Luna and Krystal followed right behind her. Ellin grabbed a tray and moved down the line.

"So how did your date with Baekhyun go? I tried to call you yesterday but you didn't pick up," said Luna.

"Yeah what did you guys do?" Krystal said winking.

"Nothing! We didn't even go because.....I fell asleep," said Ellin. Luna and Krystal groaned.

"You know, you should really get that checked out. It's really unnatural for a human to sleep so many hours of the day," said Luna. Ellin's attention was redirected by a tasty, succulent piece of fish in front of her. The lunch lady held it up, ready to put on Ellin's plate. Ellin her lips, eyeing her meat like a predator, then stretched her head forward, capturing the fish with her teeth. Luna and Krystal gasped as the fish was dangling from Ellin's mouth.

"Ellin what in the world are you doing??" Krystal shouted.

Ellin's eyes widened as they looked down to see the fish in . She quickly spat it out and dropped her tray, running out fo the room.

"What in the world is wrong with me??" she said. Just then, she heard cheering coming from the practice room. She climbed the stairs to see a full crowd of people watching a kendo match between Baekhyun and some other guy. The crowd, mainly consisting of screaming girls, was so large that it was backed outside on the balcony. Ellin stood on her toes to see Baekhyun. Man did he look hot in his uniform or what!? Just then, Luna and Krystal joined her.

"What was that all about, Ellin?" asked Luna.

"Forget about it. It didn't happen. Go Baekhyun!!!" Ellin shouted.

"Hey what's that in your pocket?" asked Krystal. Ellin quickly blushed as she vaguely remembers writing an extremely embarrassing feelings note about Baekhyun that she just couldn't hold in.

"Nothing!" she quickly said, trying to cover her pocket. But it was already too late as Krystal pulled it out. Ellin snatched it right back, but the wind caught hold of it, blowing it away.

"No no no!! No one can  find this!!" Ellin shouted reaching to grab it. Once it was tightly gripped in her hand, she let out a sigh of relief, but that disappeared once she realized she was standing on the edge of the balcony railing. She slipped forward falling right off.

"Ellin!!!!" Luna and Krystal shouted. Ellin screamed as she fell from the third floor, but landed perfectly on two feet. She froze for a minute to process what happened, then looked up as many people were watching her now and shouting.

"I-I'm not dead?"

 

Later that day, Ellin was taking a stroll through the park to get her mind off of the craziness that went on today when she ran into Baekhyun.

"Ellin!" he said surprised to see her.

"Hi Baekhyun!" she said with a smile.

"Hey I heard about your fall today. Are you okay?" he asked a face full of concern as he brushed Ellin's hair off of her face.

"Oh y-yeah I'm t-totally fine now! I nailed the landing..literally.." she said. Baekhyun smiled.

"Good. I'm glad you weren't hurt," he said. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow. Take it easy, okay?" Baekhyun said heading off in the other direction. Ellin nodded and waved.

A strange fog began to gather around throughout the park. Ellin then heard a loud sound coming from behind her. It sounded like screeching followed by a loud thud. She turned around, but couldn't see because of the fog.

"Baekhyun!" she shouted running in his direction. She stopped to see him on the ground unconscious, and in the fog, she saw a large tail.

As soon as the fog cleared, it revealed a large mutated rat. Ellin screamed in panic as the tail whipped at her. She quickly scrambled out of the way, but wasn't fast enough as the second whip came down. Just as it was about to strike, someone had pulled her out of the way. When she opened her eyes, she was in a tree in a boy's arms.

"Hey Ellin," said the boy with brown hair and golden tanned skin.

"W-who are you? And how do you know my name??" she said.

"It doesn't matter who I am right now, it's about what you are. You need to defeat that thing," he said pointing towards the rat.

"Me?? By myself?? How??"

"You'll figure it out," the boy said as he pushed Ellin out of the tree. She screamedand  landed on her feet.

"Again?" she said.

"Ellin, catch!" the boy said throwing a glowing object. Ellin caught it as it lit up between her palms.

"What is this?" she asked.

"It's a power pendant and you have to activate it by saying metamorphosis," said the boy.

"Um..okay..power pendant meta..morpha..sis whatever," she said as the pendant began to shine brighter. She held it up and turned around, bright lights surrounding her body forming a dress and boots. A black cat tail sprung out from her bottom with a ribbon and bell tied around the end. Cat ears sprung out from her head.

She looked at herself in disbelief. "What in the world..why do I have a tail?"

"Just fight if you want to save him," the boy said pointing at an unconscious Baekhyun. "Shout the first thing that comes to your mind!"

The rat began to unleash more swipes and whips at Ellin. She dodged them by backflipping perfectly. "Wait what?? I'm not flexible!!!"

"Quit fooling around!" 

Ellin took a look at Baekhyun and took a deep breath. "Strawberry Bell!" she shouted, as a heart-shaped bell spawned from the ribbon attached to her tail. She aimed it at the rat, unleashing it's power, destroying it.

"I-I did it.." she said. She ran to Baekhyun and held him in her arms. "Please wake up!" she cried.

"Don't worry, he'll be fine," said a voice. Ellin turned to see a tall guy with dark brown hair coming towards her. The tanned boy jumped down from the tree joining him.

"I'm Park Chanyeol, and this is Kai," said the tall one. "I know you're confused, but we will explain everything. But what you just did, it's only the beginning."