NINETEEN

Decode Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jena relaxes her neck while massaging her nape gently. This week is really hard. She just wished this week will be ending soon and she is going to have party. Oh, she misses party so much. It’s been days from the last party she came.

She needs to release stress.

Her arms feel sore because the amount of books she had to bring to library. She doesn’t know what her lecturer’s problem is because she just said Jena has to bring the books alone. She even gave Haseul another task so he will not help her. And today is a bit hellish for her. As if female populations in the building are teaming up against her today.

When she goes to lady’s restroom, suddenly there is big mark with red color on the mirror after she went out from one of the cubicles while there is nothing when she entered it. She is smirking. Somehow she finds the reason why she gets those thread. They are jealous. And this is the life of playgirl. Jena used to it. The difference, the female populations of her old school is nothing compared to here. In this place, they are more aggressive.

But, isn’t it fun? It sends thrill to her blood anytime someone shows their anger toward her. Why? Because they can pour all anger toward her. And it will be another reason why she hates bad guys. And she will wreck them all. She will make them feel the pain so they will cherish their love.

Experience is a best teacher. And you will never know how hurt it is until someone did the same thing to you.

And at least, the haters will make her day more interesting. Better than nothing to do, the haters will distract her from her dull day.

“Jena Tuan.” Says a brunette girl while she has two friends behind. Her eyes show hatred that Jena recognizes immediately. She rolls her eyes. Another hater is right in front of her. This is one of her reasons why she doesn’t want to reveal her identity. Although her haters will making her life interesting, but sometime they make her feel boring. Especially from her brothers fans. Why? Because they simply make her bored.

Jena just takes them lightly. She isn’t the same Jena like before anyway. Haters will never make her scared ever again. Because haters are people who is full of jealousy. Jena believe, inside of their heart is actually they are good people. The hatred and jealousy make them blind. If they get rid their hatred and jealousy, she believes they can be a better person.

That’s why she will never going to treat her haters badly. Because they need love. Not the same anger.

Suddenly the brunette girl slaps her hard until her face turns and slowly her white skin turns red. Jena is smiling only. Calmly she faces the girls.

“May I know what the slap means?”

“You ! How dare you to make my boyfriend break up with me?! What is the good of you until he breaks our three years relationship? Why you!” She screams on Jena’s face. And then the brunette girl is falling on her knee, crying mess. How many times Jena saw something like this already? She is chuckling lightly before takes a tissue from her bag.

She is kneeling in front of the girl. She puts her hand on her shoulder while one of her hands wipes the tears away.

“Do you know how useless you waste your tears over him? I don’t know who you are and I don’t know who your boyfriend is. But I know that he is not loyal enough with you. If someone leaves you for someone else, you shouldn’t cry over it. It just mean of the time. If he is loyal enough to you, whomever his eyes land on, whatever beautiful she is, he will still choose you. You got my point?”

The brunette is eyeing her blankly. The anger is still here. But Jena will never care about it.

“Well, here miss. Just forget and move on. Hatred and anger will never do well in your life. You know, there are lots of people, lots of boys that more loyal than he is. If he hurt you, proof that he is hurting a gem. And, for your information. This is the first and the last you will touch my face, okay? Next time I will not let you to touch me again. Sorry, but I’m not seducing someone. They come to me willingly. And they are who were coming to me is not a good guy. I’m going first. And hey, can you change your make up style? Natural will good to you. See ya later.”

She winks at her and walks away. Rubbing the red color of her face. The girl surely gives her good smack. Oh man, if any of her brothers or friends notice this, everything will be not good. She is in big trouble, isn’t she?

She walks aimlessly. She doesn’t know where to go when no one is around her. Haseul is nowhere. Jeno, Jackson, Seunghee have their own class. Mark is nowhere to be found. And his phone is off. Ahra is missing somewhere. She is all alone.

She chooses one of the benches near the trees. The wind is blowing her red hair. It feels so peaceful. No one is around her. No one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter