FOURTEEN

Decode Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Well, here is our spoiled princess.” The tall boy is mocking her, earning a glare from Jena. She punches his arm playfully but enough to make the boy winches in pain. Although Jena is not hitting his arm with force, but the bad mood she felt is enough to produce a power to hurt someone.

“I just remember I will kill you the moment I see you again, Choding.”

“Well, shall I feel honored because the most wanted girl in the college wants me?”

She rolls her eyes in annoyance. Talking with Sungyeol is never her favorite. It takes lots effort for her not to pull his hair because she knows, out of the people, he is already been a best friend for her brother. She doesn’t want to make her loner brother losing his dear friend.

She brushes Sungyeol out from the conversation. She is back facing him, to set her full attention to her brother. She is clinging on his arm.

“Oppa, can we go now?”

Still with a small smile on his face, he tucks a lock of hair behind her ear. This sweet gesture you will never see from a Kim Myungsoo is happening. Even Sungyeol is wondering if the boy in front of him is really his friend. Well, he knows he is. Because believe him or not, he already saw how gentle L is toward his only sister for all his life. Like she is L’s life and L’s world is only revolving around her. Sungyeol already saw how L will try everything not to disappoint his only sister. The only girl he will love with all his heart. She is his main priority.

For her also, L tries his best to keep their identity as secret. Although he knows how much L wants the world know Jena is his sister, L wants to keep it because he respects her will.

“Where do you want to go anyway?”

Jena is eyeing Sungyeol mischievously. She sticks her tongue out. “Not telling you. Kaja oppa.”

“Heol.” Sungyeol is scoffing. He shakes his head in amusement when the sibling out of his sight.

Meanwhile the sibling is not really aware of their surrounding because some people are eyeing them in curiosity. Jena opens L’s car door and sit down inside the car giddily. She is imagining lots of fun. She is ready to release her stress.

“Where are we going first?”

“Bungee jumping!”

And the next thing he knows, he is watching his sister jumping while screamin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter