Thirteen

Decode Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

. Curse you.

Jena is cursing inside her mind. Why? Why it has to be today? When she is not in her best mood, well, meeting this guy is drowning her mood too. And now it was on the lowest level.

Jaiden Jung, is in front of her. All of people she hates, why must she met him? The anger is unexplainable. Why? Because this son of is her ex. Her freaking ex that she hates the most. Nothing changes from this guy. He is looking stunning as always.

Stupid. Why do I think so? Jena mentally knocks her head.

She rolls her eyes. Quite annoyed because this guy is still have effect on her. Hatred. Years passed and she tries to get rid of the memory he created, but look. After she looks at him, the pain is getting stronger.

She is boiling.

“You are so different. I don’t believe when everyone talks about this new hottie but now after I saw you, you are getting prettier.”

Heol. Unbelievable. He has the nerve to say that to her? After everything he did? This guy is totally shameless. She is scoffing. This guy is not worthy for her time. She rolls her eyes and then goes away, leaving Jaiden in amusement.

Her mood is totally wrecked.

She needs something to release. As she walks alone, her phone is ringing. New number she doesn’t even know, huh? Sometimes she doesn’t even know how everyone can get her number. Even so, she can guess it was one of her fling or soon to be fling.

She rolls her eyes.

“Yeoboseyo.”

“Where are you, babe?”

Babe?

“Who is this?”

A moment silent. She can hear someone is sighing on the other side.

“Don’t you know me? It’s me, Ravi. Your boyfriend. Where are you?”

Well, okay. This guy called Ravi is totally one of her flings. She is not in the mood to care about anyone. Especially her clingy fling.

“Whoever you are, just so you know we are done now. Don’t call me again.” She says heartlessly without expression. Even her tone is flat. She doesn’t even give Ravi chances to say something properly before she ends the call.

She throws her phone into her hand bag while muttering how pissed she is to everyone.

“Hello, beautiful.”

She closes her eyes briefly. What now? Can everyone leave her alone for today? And where is everyone when she needs help? Even Jeno is not here to help her. And Mark. Where is her dear brother, huh?

Her eyes are piercing toward the poor boy. Her cold eyes send him back a bit. He never saw someone as cold as Jena now. The warm Jena is nowhere to be seen.

“What do you want?” Still expressionless, Jena is asking him. Now he believes Jena is really Mark’s sister. Even their cold demeanor is similar. It sends shiver to his spine. Although the cold shoulder she gave, the boy still wants to try his luck.

Jena being single is no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter