A Whole New World

Blinded

~NIckhun's POV~

I held her hand while Chloe was lying down on the hospital scretcher. She gave a weak cough, and i squeezed her hand hoping that it would give her more strength. The only thing she did was smile at me. Bt that was probably enough to keep me going for the rest of the day. 

The door opened and two people walked in. 

I turned my head to see who it was and gave a polite bow. Doctor Kim and Nurse Lee walked in and soon joined me at Chloe's bedside.

"Hi there Chloe," said Doctor Kim. Chloe slowly cocked her head so that she faced Doctor KIm.

"I'm doing quite already honestly." said Chloe trying to force a smile. I squeezed her hand again.

"Well, now we are going to bring you into the operation room where we will heal your blindness. Are you ready?" He asked Chloe. Chloe took a deep breath, smiled than nodded at Doctor Kim. 

Then Doctor Kim looked at me, "Nickhun, don't worry she'll be fine. Its just a short 5 hours operation. You can walk with her to the operating room but after that you have to stay in her room. Okay?"

"How is 5 hours short?! But i guess for and operation it is short." I thought to myself. I let go of Chloe's hand and bowed again to Doctor Kim. "Thank you so much Doctor Kim! Thank you!" 

Shortly after, Chloe was rolled out of her room and into the coridoor that led to the operation room. Throughout the whole time i held her hand squeezing it tightly. 

It seemed like only milisecond until I had to let go of Chloe's hand. Her stretcher had reached the entrance of the operation room. 

"Nickhun, we'll see you in a while?" said Doctor Kim. 

I just nodded. I squeezed Chloe's hand once more before she would become a new person with a new perspective. I kissed her hand and watched her being wheeled into the operation room. 

~Chloe's POV~

Darkness. The terrible memories of being left alone in the dark started to come back to me. 

No! No! No! ONEW! i yelled as i shot straight up from my bed. I seemed to have shocked people because i heard someone drop a clipboard. 

"Hello Chloe, this is Doctor Kim. How are you feeling?" he told me. I felt something itchy that was wrapped around my head. I touched my head. Argh. I've always hated these thingys. I still remember the first time i took it off, Onew forced me to wear it.. I laughed at the memories.. Oneww. I sighed. 

"Chloe?" asked Doctor Kim. Crap dazing again..

"I'm feeling really good, Doctor Kim." I replied him with a smile. 

"I have good news for you, in just a few moments i'm going to take off your bandage. Okay?" Doctor Kim told me with a smile in his voice. 

I nodded nervously. I felt the doctor come closer to me, i flinced away from him. Then i felt a warm hand on my arm.

Nickhun.

"Doc, i don't think Chloe's ready. Can you take off the bandage tomorrow?" asked Nickhun worriedly.

"If your not ready i can wait until tomorrow to take it off. That is absolutely fine." answered the doc.

I shook my head. "No i'm ready."

I took a deep breath as the doctor slowly unraveled the bandage that covered my eyes. 

And for the first time in a long time, I didn't see darkness. But i saw light. 

I smiled at the new world that greeted me brightly.

------------------------------------------------------

HiYAH READERS!

I ought to be hit): i haven't been able to update as much as i wanted. ): i've been trying to study.

Regarding this chapter, its short but hopefully it'll add some suspense for you guys! (: 

Don't forget to subscribed, promote and comment if you like my story! 

-angmohsai