11

A Big Mistake

Chapter 11

 

Leeteuk looked up from the floor to see who entered the room he saw a big man and his mother who looked really angry. The man stood near the door and his mother walked towards him.

 

“Why!” She yelled getting closer.

“Why, must you go and do this?” She said again.

“Why! You could have gotten a fine girl gotten her pregnant and marry her, why must you choose that boy?” She yelled standing in front of him.

 

“I love him, why can’t you accept that? And we have a child too he’s two now he’s really beautiful. Why must you hurt me like this” Leeteuk asked with tears in his eyes.

 

“I want what is best for you and he doesn’t belong in that” His mother yelled.

“He is what is best for me, I love him I really do and he loves me!” Leeteuk said crying.

“If he loves you why isn’t he with you? Where is he? Where is your son?” His mother yelled at him.

“They are shopping for the wedding and for Kyuhyun’s birthday tomorrow” Leeteuk answered looking at the ground.

 

“Why are you here and not with the one you love?” His mother asked.

“Because I was tired, Sungmin kept me up all night he couldn’t sleep” Leeteuk replied.

“I’m giving you two hours, I want you to pack your bags and you are coming back home with me and we are going to find a nice girl for you who you can marry” His mother explained and turned her back towards her son.

 

“What if I don’t?” Leeteuk asked afraid.

“Then this gentleman will come up here and grab you with force” His mother explained turning around with a glare.

 

When she was gone Leeteuk crawled into a corner and cried his eyes out. He didn’t know what to do anymore he was scared he would lose the once he loved he was tired of all this. His head shot up when he heard a sound near the door, he crawled further into the corner when the door opened Sungmin came running through with Kyuhyun and Donghae following.

 

“Mommy” Sungmin yelled and ran to his mother to hug him.

“Why are you crying mommy, you not happy to see me?” Sungmin asked pouting.

“Yes dear I’m really happy to see you, come here” Leeteuk said with a broken voice and pulled his son into his arms.

 

“Leeteuk, what happened? And did I just saw your mother downstairs?” Donghae said confused.

“Honey, I’m back” Heechul said entering the room with Eunhyuk following him. Leeteuk stood up with Sungmin and placed him on the ground before he ran to Heechul and hugged him and began to cry again.

 

“What happened, why are you crying?” Heechul asked confused rubbing Leeteuk’s back.

“I think I saw his mother downstairs, when I entered with the children, but I’m not sure” Donghae said.

 

“What!?” Heechul yelled.

“Is it true? Is she here? Was she here in the room too? Did she say anything?” Heechul asked pulling Leeteuk away from him so he could look him into his eyes.

 

“She came in here, now she’s forcing me to go back with her and leave you here” Leeteuk muttered softly and broken.

 

Heechul couldn’t control his anger anymore and ran outside of the room and downstairs to where his mother was. Heechul searched for her and found her in the restaurant with a tall man across from her.

 

“Why! Why are you doing this to us?” Heechul yelled when he stood next to their table.

“What are you talking about young man?” She asked confused.

“Why are you trying so much? Leeteuk would never leave me, he loves me he could never leave me alone with our child, he loves us both so much” Heechul yelled angry.

 

“And I love him so much, I can’t imagine a life without him and our son. Please let me marry your son, I’ll make him the happiest man in the entire world, please I’m begging you please do not take him away from me please, I love him so much please” Heechul pleaded falling to the ground almost crying.

 

“Fine, but if you hurt him I’ll take him away from you!” She said and left with the tall man leaving Heechul sitting on the floor in shock.

 

‘What just happened?’ He thought. Heechul stood up and walked back to the elevator to go back upstairs to Leeteuk.

 

With Leeteuk

 

“Mommy? Where is daddy going?” Sungmin asked confused.

“I don’t know, what I do know is that mommy is tired and that I really want to sleep, you wanna sleep with mommy?” Leeteuk asked picking Sungmin up from the ground.

 

“Yes I do, Minnie is tired” Sungmin said pouting.

“Come then let’s go to sleep” Leeteuk said smiling at his son and kissed his forehead.

“We’ll be in our room, if you need anything please tell us okay” Donghae said and hugged Leeteuk before giving him a kiss on his cheek. Eunhyuk picked up Kyuhyun and dragged Donghae away from Leeteuk and closed the door behind them. Leeteuk and Sungmin laid down on the bed and soon fell asleep.  

 

In the hallway

 

“Why did you have to kiss him again?” Eunhyuk asked jealously.

“It was what my mother used to do when I was upset it did help” Donghae said and kissed Eunhyuk on his lips.

 

“All better now?” He asked smiling against his lips.

“Yes” Eunhyuk said but pulled away from Donghae when he saw Heechul walking their way with an unreadable look on his face. He gave Kyuhyun to Donghae and ran to his friend.

 

“What happened and what is with the look on your face?” Eunhyuk asked confused.

“She just said I could marry her son” Heechul said in a daze.

“What! But that is amazing!” Eunhyuk yelled only to be hit by his wife.

 “If you don’t remember Leeteuk and Sungmin are sleeping” Donghae said glaring and dragged Eunhyuk into their room. Heechul entered his and saw Leeteuk and Sungmin sleeping on the bed he smiled softly to himself and laid down behind Leeteuk, he hugged him from behind and gave him a kiss before closing his eyes too.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeeej anonter update today, it's almost 12am here :D

Wow that was a big surprise :D

i hope everything will be fine now between Leeteuk and Heechul

And that they will get married too :d

Will there be any new interuptions or was this the last one?

Read to find out

Please comment and subscribe ^^