10

A Big Mistake

Chapter 10

 

A week later

 

Leeteuk was resting in their hotel room on Jeju island, he was thinking back on the past two years and how everything moved so fast, Sungmin grew from a baby to a two year old so did Kyuhyun who was about to turn three the next day.

 

Heechul was with Eunhyuk shopping for presents for Kyuhyun’s birthday and shopping for their tuxes for the wedding that was going to be held in four days. Heechul was really nervous, he was afraid something or somebody would interrupt their wedding and take Leeteuk away from him.

 

Donghae was shopping with Kyuhyun and Sungmin, he was going to get them some tuxes and a little present for Leeteuk. He took Sungmin with him because he had a really good idea but Sungmin had to approve of it too.

 

“Sungmin, I want to buy your mommy a present, but you have to tell me if he’ll like it okay?” Donghae said kneeling in front of Sungmin and Kyuhyun.

 

“Okay, what do you want to give mommy then?” Sungmin asked looking at Donghae.

“Hold Kyuhyun’s hand and I’ll take you to the store and show you what I had in mind, I’m sure your mother would love it but it would be nice if you like it too then we can give it together to him” Donghae explained.

 

“Okay” Sungmin said smiling and grabbed Kyuhyun’s hand.

“Come let’s go” Donghae said and walked with Sungmin and Kyuhyun to the shop. When they entered the shop Donghae walked to the male behind the counter and said something to him. He walked away but came back a minutes later with a box in his hands and gave it to Donghae.

He got on his knees in front of Kyuhyun and Sungmin and opened the box showing a necklace. (http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-L3FXYwez5JM/Tjbdl-t_e5I/AAAAAAAAAiY/HPgGxL3IY44/s1600/EB909A+Angel+Wings.jpg)

 

“Do you like it?” Donghae asked looking at Sungmin.

“Yes, I do” Sungmin said smiling at Donghae.

“I have another surprise” Donghae said opening the locket and showing a picture of Sungmin and Heechul together at the beach, it was taken on the day they arrived.

 

“Mommy will love this” Sungmin said smiling.

“Okay, then let’s buy it and give it to your mother when we arrive back at the hotel” Donghae said and stood up to pay for the necklace.

 

“Come let’s go and buy your tuxes and then go back to the hotel” Donghae said after he paid for the necklace and got back to the boys. They walked out of the store and went to a shop where they could buy some tuxes.

 

Donghae found two really cute tuxes for the boys while a woman in the store was measuring the boys Kyuhyun had a white tux (http://formalbabywear.net/images/LTJEFFREY.jpg) while Sungmin had a white with black one. (http://blamethebaby.com/documents/Babytux.jpg)

 

“In an hour the tuxes will be in their sizes, you can pick them up then” She said looking at Donghae.

“Okay thank you, come let’s go boys let’s get something to drink” Donghae said and left with the boys to a small coffee shop and ordered a coffee for  himself and two glasses of hot chocolate milk for the boys.

With Heechul and Eunhyuk

 

“What color tux are you going to wear?” Eunhyuk asked him.

“Black? And what about you?” Heechul asked him.

“Same, but there are so many different kinds of black tuxes” Eunhyuk complained when they entered the store and saw all different kinds of tuxes hanging around the store.

 

“Good morning gentlemen can I help you with something?” A woman asked approaching them.

“We are looking for a tux, my friend is getting married soon” Eunhyuk said smiling at the woman then at Heechul.
“Do you want me to find some and let you try it out?” She asked looking at Heechul.

“Yes please” Heechul said.

“And you sir, do you need one too?” She asked looking at Eunhyuk.

“No thank you I still have my own” Eunhyuk explained smiling.

“Okay, then follow me please” She said and let them through all the rows with tuxes.  She grabbed a few of the racks left and right and then walked with them to the dressing rooms.

 

“You can try them on here, call me when you have made you decision” She said and left them.

“This is a lot isn’t it?” Heechul said looking at Eunhyuk shocked at what she grabbed.

“Why don’t we sort things out first what you like and what you hate” Eunhyuk suggested.

“Good idea” Heechul said and looked through the tuxes and placed everything he hated on the left side and what he liked he placed on the right side. In the end Heechul had two tuxes left.

 

“What is it Heechul?” Eunhyuk asked when he saw Heechul thinking.

“Well, I do have the tux from your wedding left, maybe I should put something else under it?” Heechul asked looking up at Eunhyuk.

 

“It’s your wedding, if you say so then let’s look for that” Eunhyuk said.

“What about this red one?” Heechul asked holding it up.

“Let’s go pay for it then?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Okay let’s go!” Heechul said and they walked to the register to pay.

 

With Donghae and the children

 

“Did you finish your drinks?” Donghae asked looking at Kyuhyun and Sungmin.

“Yes we did” Kyuhyun answered.

“Sungmin something wrong?” Donghae asked.

“I’m tired” Sungmin said pouting.

“Come I’ll carry you then” Donghae said lifting him up with one hand and held Kyuhyun’s hand with his other and left for the tux store to get their tuxes.

 

“Hello, I’ve come here to get the tuxes we’ve ordered” Donghae said to a woman.

“Yes they are ready, wait here I’ll get them” she said and walked behind some curtains to get the tuxes. She came back with the two tuxes. While she packed the tuxes, Donghae paid for them.

 

“Let’s go back home then Sungmin can rest in bed” Donghae said looking at his son and his friend’s son.

“I wanna go to mommy” Sungmin said pouting and leant against Donghae’s chest.

 

With Leeteuk

 

He was sitting on the bed looking out the window at the sea when there was a knock on the door, his instincts told him not to open the door but he walked towards the door and opened it only to be pushed back into the room and the door was closed and locked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooooh? Who entered Leeteuk's room?

What will that person do to him?

Will something happen to Leeteuk?

Will Leeteuk change his mind about the marriage?

Will Heechul be home on time to stop this?

Read to find out!

Please comment and subscribe