THE END

A Big Mistake

Chapter 12

 

Leeteuk woke up feeling something warm pressed against his back, he turned his head to see Heechul lying behind him sleeping. In front of him laid Sungmin still sleeping too, he turned around in Heechul’s grasp and put his head under Heechul’s head and fell back asleep.

 

The wedding day

 

Heechul and Eunhyuk were waiting with the priest dressed in their suits waiting for Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Donghae and Leeteuk. (Red one is what Heechul is wearing and the other one is what Eunhyuk is wearing http://www.mywedding.com/brettandshelly/images/groomsmentuxes.png)

 

“What is taking them so long” Heechul muttered.

“They have only been in that room for 10 minutes” Eunhyuk said smiling.

 

With Donghae and Leeteuk

 

“Are you nervous?” Donghae asked when they send the children out of the room to their fathers.

“Yes I am, and I’m scared somebody or something might appear again” Leeteuk said.

“Understandable but if you always think like that it might cause some problems, you don’t want Heechul to think that every time you think something bad is going to happen it will happen?” Donghae said.

 

“Come let’s get dressed, we don’t want Heechul to wait any longer do we? Or else he might think you ran away or something” Donghae said smiling.  

 

“I can see him running through that door to see if I’m still here” Leeteuk said laughing and grabbed his tux. (http://www.jaksflowergirldresses.com/4001-ivory-tuxedo.jpg)

 

“That will be comical” Donghae said laughing and grabbed his tux too. (http://us.cdn2.123rf.com/168nwm/14ktgold/14ktgold1007/14ktgold100700038/7416480-bright-turquoise-accessories-accenting-a-white-tuxedo.jpg)

 

10 minutes later

 

Heechul stood waiting with Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun and Sungmin. Heechul was walking from left to right mumbling to himself.

 

“He wouldn’t change his mind last minute right?” Heechul asked looking scared at Eunhyuk.

“He won’t, he won’t leave you and Sungmin alone trust me” Eunhyuk said smiling.

“Are you sure?” Heechul asked looking at him.

“Daddy, mommy is coming” Sungmin said smiling at his daddy. Heechul smiled too and got back to his place.

 

“See he isn’t running away” Eunhyuk whispered smiling. Donghae walked with Leeteuk to Heechul and the priest and gave him to Heechul when they arrived.

 

20 minutes later they were married and kissed each other. After the kiss they whispered soft I love you’s against each other’s lips before turning back to Eunhyuk and Donghae who held the children in their arms smiling a really big smile. They walked forward and Donghae gave Sungmin back to Leeteuk and congratulated them.

 

“So what are we going to do now?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Let’s go to a restaurant for an early dinner, and then maybe a drink later at the hotel when the children are asleep?” Heechul suggested.

 

“Good idea” Leeteuk said and kissed Heechul’s cheek smiling.

“Well let’s go then happy married couple” Eunhyuk said smiling and gave Kyuhyun to Donghae before walking in front with Heechul and letting Donghae and Leeteuk walk behind them talking to each other with the children.

 

“Minnie, what do you want to eat?” Leeteuk asked looking at his son.

“Don’t know” Sungmin said pouting to his mommy.

“Hmm want to eat together with mommy then?” Leeteuk asked smiling at his son.

“Yes, mommy can I walk with Hyunnie?” Sungmin asked pouting.

“Of course you can” Leeteuk said smiling and put him down on the ground and Donghae put Kyuhyun down on the ground too and they watched how Kyuhyun and Sungmin walked hand in hand.

 

“Can you believe Kyuhyun is already three?” Donghae asked looking at the children and smiled.

“Yeah, Sungmin is turning three in five months, time flies by, doesn’t it” Leeteuk said.

 

15 years later

 

Nothing and nobody has bothered Heechul and Leeteuk anymore the past years and they were living happily together with Sungmin who was now 17 years old. Sungmin had a really big crush on Kyuhyun who was now 18 years old, but he didn’t notice it and only saw Sungmin as a friend or that is what Sungmin thinks.

 

Sungmin came home crying and ran into his bedroom he laid down on his bed and cried into his pillow. Leeteuk saw him entering and ran after him he slowly entered Sungmin’s room and closed the door softly.

 

“Baby what happened?” Leeteuk asked softly sitting on the bed and rubbing his back.

“I s-s-saw him k-k-kiss someone else” Sungmin said and hugged his mother crying even harder.

“Shhhh, it’s going to be okay, why don’t you try to sleep right now and forget about these thoughts for a while okay” Leeteuk said rubbing his back lulling him to sleep.

 

When he was asleep Leeteuk left the room and called Donghae to ask what had happened. Donghae told him the three of them where on their way to them and would arrive in 30 minutes. 30 minutes later they arrived and Leeteuk placed them down in the living room.

 

“What happened?” Leeteuk asked looking at Kyuhyun.

“I don’t know, one moment I’m talking to a classmate he confessed to me then he kissed me and after that I saw Sungmin running away crying, it almost broke my heart to see him like running away like that” Kyuhyun said sadly.

 

“Where is Sungmin?” Kyuhyun asked looking at Leeteuk.

“Are you going to hurt him again?” Leeteuk asked looking at him with a small glare.

“No, I wouldn’t dream of hurting him again, please let me go and see your son” Kyuhyun pleaded looking at Leeteuk.

 

“If you hurt him again, you’ll find me really angry. He’s in his room sleeping, just don’t wake him up” Leeteuk sighed.

 

“Let’s hope he finally confesses to him” Donghae sighed leaning against Eunhyuk.

“Where is Heechul, he’s been gone for almost a week now” Eunhyuk said looking at Leeteuk.

“He’s on a business trip, he should be back tonight or tomorrow morning” Leeteuk said.

“Does that trip has to last that long?” Eunhyuk asked confused.

“He’s in China and it’s about something really important and the contract has to work out so he’s trying his best right now, we do call each other before we go to bed he says it’s stressful but with his thoughts about me and Sungmin, he can pull through those lonely nights” Leeteuk said smiling.

 

Kyuhyun walked up the stair and walked quietly to Sungmin’s room before softly opening and closing the door. He entered the room and sat down on the bed and laid down on the bed and pulled his body in his arms and his back and hair. Because of the silence Kyuhyun soon fell asleep too.

 

Sungmin woke up to a warm feeling and a few arms wrapped around him, he first thought it was his mother and snuggled closer into the body, but then he this person didn’t smell like his mother he wanted to get up and really fast but the arms held him down against the chest.

 

“Minnie, please stop moving” Kyuhyun mumbled and Sungmin looked up surprised when he heard Kyuhyun voice.

 

“What are you doing in my bed, and what are you doing here?” Sungmin asked all the memories coming back to him.

 

“Sungmin, I like you I really like you but would you please stop moving so much I’m still tired” Kyuhyun muttered trying to hold Sungmin down.

 

“You What!, what about that other boy you kissed him” Sungmin said angry, and punched him in his chest making Kyuhyun let go of Sungmin.

 

“He kissed me and I told him I already like someone else. Sungmin I really like you I really do, I’m sorry if I didn’t say anything anytime sooner I just wanted it to be perfect and backed out every time I had the chance” Kyuhyun confessed to him.

 

“Do you like me?” Kyuhyun asked looking at him.

“No” Sungmin answered and Kyuhyun thought his heart was breaking apart.

“I don’t like you those feelings passed away two years ago. I love you” Sungmin answered looking down at the bed blushing. Kyuhyun couldn’t be any happier than he was right now he leaned forward and kissed Sungmin.

 

“Can we sleep some more?” Sungmin asked pouting after the kiss.

“Of course” Kyuhyun said and pulled Sungmin with him back to the bed and they fell asleep in there embrace. Donghae, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk where watching form the doorway and softly closed the door before sneaking back downstairs smiling really happy.

 

“I’m glad they are finally together” Donghae said smiling and leaned against Eunhyuk again.

“It was about time too” A different voice said joining them. Leeteuk jumped of his seat and hugged the person who entered the room.

 

“I’ve missed you so much” Leeteuk said kissing the person.

“It’s only been a week, but I’ve missed you too and I love you” Heechul said before kissing his wife and then greeted Donghae and Eunhyuk.

 

THE END

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow happy ending :D

What did you think of it?

Please comment and tell me :D

I really hope you've enjoyed this story

Bye Bye see you next time *Wave*