bbang & bunny

Heart Therapy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongguk.

“Get me ramyun” She stated as she scrolled down her grocery list on her phone. I stretched my arm and grabbed a pack. “Get me another pack”.

I frowned at her, “You shouldn’t be eating ramyun, especially when your exam is coming up”.

Nara looked up from her phone and looked at me accusingly “Mom, why are you in disguise of a stupid neighbour of mine?” I rolled my eyes at her, annoyed by her sarcasm. This girl’s sarcasm was like, a whole new level of sarcasm. Seriously.

It was my day off but when I bumped onto this girl when I was throwing out the trash, I couldn’t help it but be her tail as soon as she said she was about to go fill her kitchen. Her kitchen, my kitchen. Therefore I should also come. Not expecting to be her slave, at all.

“Plus, I have you as my vacuum” she shrugged and pushed the trolley to the next aisle.

“Glad you acknowledge our term of kitchen” I grinned behind her.

I received no respond from her and I trailed behind her. She stopped before reaching out to grab a box of cereal on top of the shelves with ease whilst a girl next to her struggled to get one. Nara turned to me after placing the second box of cereal in the trolley, “What’s with that look?”

“Now that I look at you, you’re not short after all”

“Who said I’m short” Yeah, in fact she was quite tall than most girls. “But last time I saw you hanging out with your friends, you looked quite like a midget” I rubbed my chin.

Nara gave me a dirty look “You want a piece of me? They’re just taller than the average.” I chuckled at her grumpy voice and she stopped on her track “Wait, when did you see me hanging out?”

“Oh. Hmm. Last week I guess, at the café down the street”

“Oh my god, Bbang. You’re such a stalker”

I noticed her using my pet-name and narrowed my eyes at her in which she poked her tongue out at me. I gave her a dirty look by the way she provoked me. “Who said you can use that on me?” I shoved my hands into my hoodie’s pockets. “God” she answered mindlessly.

“Ugh, do you even know respect?”

“Excuse me, but have you ever practice what you preach?”

I gaped at her comeback and she smirked at me, wriggling her eyebrows. “There’s a mirror beside you, in case you need to reflect now” I snapped my head to the side and yes, there was a mirror by the wall. “You little brat” I muttered under my breath as she walked ahead of me.

We stopped when we reached the bakery and she said “Oh look, fresh bbangs. I feel like eating bbang now” picking up the freshly baked loft, she turned to me “Would you like some, bbang?”

Nara smiled evilly and lifted the bread next to her face. “Wipe that smile, brat” I snarled at her and pushed the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter