bond

Heart Therapy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nara.

I huffed as I hung the last piece of clothes. I thought not having to do the laundry for 3 days was a good idea, but seriously, no. My back ached for god sake. Stretching my body before stepping out of the veranda just to meet with a sight of a ‘dead’ body lying on the couch. Face down. His snore was loud enough that I would’ve thought there was an airplane passing by if I didn’t know of his existence.

Was my laundry that much that I didn’t realize he came?

I shook my head as I head to the kitchen, making myself a cup of coffee – my eyes remained on the figure – hoping to see any sign of waking up but none, nada. Picking my cup of coffee, I strutted to the couch, grabbing the remote as I sat myself over the body, letting all my weight settled on his back.

“Ooof-”

As soon as I heard that, I couldn’t help but smirked, lifting my foot to cross on the other and sipped on my coffee. I helped myself as I flipped through the channels before hearing another muffled groan.

“Get” he groaned “off me, woman” as he managed to lift his upper body, the same time as I switched place. He flipped to lay on his back as he rubbed his face and groaned again.

“So, did someone forgot how to get home or just running away from a chick whom he brought home last night?” I asked, placing the coffee on the table as I watched the re-run of yesterday’s show. There was a brief moment of silent before I saw him shifting to a sitting position at the corner of my eyes. Grabbing my cup of coffee, he took a few sips and leaned on his back after letting out a heavy sigh.

“I did not bring home a chick” he said one by one. I nodded slowly at his statement, not really caring about it “Okay, cool”

“So I answered your question, can I go back to sleep?”

“Yeah” I answered as he tried to go back to his sleeping position “at your own place”

I smirked as I saw his annoyed expression “Oh come on”. I shook my head and finished the half-empty cup of coffee. “Why are you wearing a basketball short and a hoodie?”

A basketball short that used to belong to my brother but he left it at my place right before he got enlisted into the army, it’s comfortable I swear and my university’s hoodie. My definition of comfy wears. Somehow.

“I ran out of clothes, this is my last solution of comfy wears now don’t try to change the topic, Mr. Bang” emphasizing on the last words, I went to the kitchen and sat on the counter, refilling my coffee.

“Well, Miss Go, I’m just too tired to walk home, could you please give me a little sympathy and let me sleep for just an hour?”

This time, I’m the one who’s going to groan. “Ugh, Yongguk. Your place is just freaking a door away” I rolled my eyes and opened my laptop. Damn, I’ve got two assignments due next week.

“Exactly, a door away” Yongguk shrugged “so far”

I glared at him as he gave me this somewhat stupid half-sober foolish ugly gummy smile. “You know you can’t resist me” he grinned not so sheepishly.

“Disgusting” I muttered in respond “I swear if you disturb me doing my work I’ll kick you out in a second” in which he hurriedly lie on his back, both his hands behind his head as he crossed his legs in a free

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter