passion

Heart Therapy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nara.

“And you became like the coffee, in the deliciousness, and the bitterness and the addiction”

Yongguk’s head appeared before me and I looked at him, uninterested at all. “Do I have to repeat to know if you acknowledge my existence here?”

“Out of the view bbang” I rolled my eyes, I was seated right in front of the large window, I could never be more than grateful than the first day my brother suggested me this apartment. Well, I was hella scared that this apartment was high as heck but then, it had a nice view and I couldn’t tolerate bunking in with my cousins anymore.

“I am the view” he snorted and sat down next to me, in the end we both cross our legs and sighed. “Getting full of yourself there” I snorted back. “I thought you were doing yoga but then who’d do yoga with this kind of weather as the view” he muttered, flipping his phone between his fingers.

It’d been raining quite heavily this lately, it was only 3 in the afternoon and the thick grey clouds hovered over the city making it dull. I’d say the same for my mood.

“What’s with all the papers?” he asked, picking up each of them, piece by piece. Each of them was written with prompts and stories that I could muster for the entry of the contest. As if he could read me, well maybe he could. “When’s the contest due?”

“August” I sighed and fell back. I closed my eyes for a while and when I opened my eyes, he was still reading them, his eyes running through the line, I’d say he took everything in word by word. For once, I wanted to laugh of his serious face. I reached my hand and landed it on his shoulder, just right before he turn I lifted my index finger.

I couldn’t contain my laughter and burst into laughter, it got him right on the spot. “Oh my god! You look so ugly!” I clutched onto my stomach from the overbearing of laughter. My finger was aimed right on the spot and his cheek was pressed for every centimetre of turn he took. The look of horror spread on his face as he slapped my hand away.

“GO NARA!” he hollered before locking me in a head lock, ruffling my already mess hair. His laughter followed after seeing me writhing under his lock. “You so evil” I huffed, in fact both of us were. The laughter ceased and his lock altered but I ended up laying my head on his lap.

“So, what do think of them?” I asked when I saw him picking up another piece. “You’re actually reading them one by one” I chuckled. Yongguk furrowed his eyebrows and pursed his lips when he was going through half of them.

“You know, your writing is…” he trailed and lifted his eyebrows in surprise when he reached the end of the paper “… full of surprise, I might say”

I looked at him judgingly, I’ve been reading my own handwriting for more than… I didn’t even remember how many times now, God. “You certainly know when to give cliff-hanger and such” he shrugged before looking down at me. For once, his eyes looked beautiful to me. Those warm dark chocolate eyes and his soft features, enhancing the colour more. It stood out the most compared to his red hair. “Yongguk” I muttered. He gave me a hum while our eyes were still engaged.

“Do you realize your pupils are dilating?” I grinned. Yongguk blinked in surprise and shifted his gaze elsewhere, clearing his throat afterward. I could feel him shifting a bit under my head. “Aish, you’re being all detail now. What’s next? A comment on my fresh zit?”

“Stop moving” I slapped his lap as I adjust my hair and moved to comfortable lay beside him, ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter