Chapter 8

You Must Protect Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER EIGHT; LET'S DANCE HIMCHAN.

"I won't forget the sound of his voice"

“What are you doing Jongup?” Zelo asked his closest friend who was moving in a way that Zelo had never seen before. Zelo’s eyes were lit with curiosity and whatever it was that Jongup was doing, he wanted to test it out too.

“The humans call it dancing Zelo, you should give it a go too. It’s a lot of fun” Jongup smiled so brightly it caused his eyes to disappear and Zelo nodded hurrying to join Jongup at his side so that he could learn from his friend.

“Oh wise one, please teach me your ways in the art of dancing” Zelo presented Jongup with a deep bow that Jongup returned with eyes full wisdom.

“Listen closely my young grasshopper” Jongup’s voiced deepened as if he was suddenly hundreds of years older than he really was and Zelo followed his actions intently as Jongup got in his starting position.

“Follow my lead” Jongup commanded and Zelo nodded as Jongup broke from his role to run and turn the music on.

“And 1, 2, 3”

------------

“Oh, you’re learning how to dance Zelo?” Hope looked towards the open door, seeing into the room where Jongup had been watching her walk past them. Jongup smiled at her and Hope couldn’t hide the happy bubble of giggles it gave her, for a reason unknown to her, the man she didn’t know very well as of yet was somehow filling her with feelings of delight. Hope entered the room and sat on the fluffy cloud that was otherwise known as a bed. Zelo grew excited with Jongup as she grinned at the two of them, now they were the ones to feel delighted as she gifted them with her presence.

“And he’s doing a really good job Hope” Jongup informed her and her smile widened as she looked between the two of them.

“He must have a talented teacher then, I’m proud of both you Zelo and you Jongup” The two foreigners stared at her in shock, they knew what those words had meant, but when had anyone ever told them such a thing? Especially over something as small and simple as dance? They had been dying to hear those words come from one of their seniors. They fought and trained, becoming the very best warriors their planet could offer. All for one of those proud fatherly smiles from Yongguk, or a pat on the back from Himchan, for their teachers to have said that they had done well, for someone to be proud of what they had done.

And then the words were given to them, in the most unexpected circumstances, by being witnessed by a well hearted human having fun while testing out something earth had to offer that Mato Planet didn’t. Zelo almost cried on the spot, instead, he opted for quivering lips that held back his emotions as he rushed into the arms of an unsuspecting Hop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter