Hwaiting!

Do you remember?

Jieun's P.O.V.

Yes! Finally it's Vocal class!!! And you know what that means....  Interaction with Yosoeb!!! Singing with Yosoeb!! (I'm such a freak :P)

Professor Kang lets us practise with our partners right away. He even allowed Yoseob and I to use the instrumental room to practice with a piano.

We enter the room, I sit in a chair across from the piano while Yoseob sits at the piano.

"Seeing that you went and sat at the piano, I assume you play the piano well. Am I correct?" I ask Yoseob while tilting my head a little.

Yoseob plays a short tune on the piano. After he finishes he looks at me, "Does that answer your question?"

I smile and nod, "Wow! You are really good!! Okay we should pick our song. I was thinking maybe we should sing 'Banmal' by Yonghwa and Seohyun. When I was watching 'We Got Married' with the two of them together, I immediately fell in love with this couple and loved their couple song."

Yoseob looks through the music sheet binder pulling out a sheet of paper.

He starts playing the tune of 'Banmal', then sings with the music.

I close my eyes, mouthing the words to the song, I know most of it off by heart. It's so beautiful.

Yoseob stops after the chorus, "I think it's perfect, it's a great song for our audition."

 "Yes, I agree.  So shall we start working on it?" I find the lyrics sheet for this song.

We run through the lyrics together a few times before actually using the piano.  

"Do you want to try singing it with music??" Yoseob askes looking at me.

I avoid eye contact with him scared I might say something stupid if I look at him straight into the eyes, "Umm, y-yes I think that would be great."

As we sing together, I can't believe that our voices harmonize so well, it perfectly fits in with each other.

Yoseob places his hands on his legs as we finish, "Wow.. that was really good. I'm very confident about this. I'm very happy that I got to be partners with you."

My heart is beating faster. He's happy to be with me!!!!!!!!!!

I can't help but smile widely, "Jinja? Gomowayo, I'm very happy to be partners with you too."

We sit there quietly until he clears his throat to speak again, "Umm, we should work on the pitches and lyrics.."

"Nei."

For the rest of the class we just sing it over and over but getting better each time.  

The bell rings singnaling class to end. URGH! Why does class seem soo short everytime I'm practicing with Yosoeb???

Yoseob stands up, "Well I guess that's it, I think we did really good and I'm sure we're gonna make the auditions!" He smiles a sweet smile.

"I'm very confident as well.  We have a little bit over a week until the audition, enough time for us to fix all the little mistakes." I follow him out the door.

Yoseob takes out his phone, "Ah, almost forgot, if you want to talk to me outside of school about the song or i guess anything why don't you call or text me? What's your number?"

I tell him my number and he textes me.

I slightly bow to him before he leaves.  I check the text to see what he wrote

~Annyeong, it's Yoseob oppa heart

AHHHHHHHH! HEART AT THE END!!!! HEART!!! I'm gonna faint hehe.

I text back:  

~Annyeong!! Oppa jjang! heart   

Hehe heart!

Jiyeon comes to meet up with me.

"Hey what's up, you look.... happier than when I last saw you in class. Oh, I know, did something happen between the two of you?" Jiyeon nudges me with her elbow.

"Aniya!! Yoseob just gave me his number and texted me." I show Jiyeon the text.

She becomes all jumpy, "Wah! There's a heart at the end!! Oooo, it must mean something..."

"Bwoh? What are you talking about,it's nothing." I start to blush and turn around to walk away, when I spot Joon... staring at me. He walks away as he sees me looking in his direction.

Jiyeon tries to see what I was looking at, "What? Did you see something?"

Slowly I reply, "Joon was staring at me." I walk down the hall towards our lockers.

"Oo, so you have TWO admirers now! Aigoo, our marshmellow is so popluar!" Jiyeon plays with my hair.

"Yah, what are you talking about?!!" I scream at her, causing people that are passing by to stare.

I bow apologetically while giving Jiyeon an irritated stare.

She puts out her two hands backing up, "Okay, mianhe."

Why was he looking at me?  Lee Joon, such a mysterious guy, I really want to know what's on his mind.  I'll think about it later.

We open our lockers to take out our dance clothes.

Jiyeon suddenly turns towards me, "Oh, did you hear that Hyunseung and Hyuna are a couple? They didn't just start, they've been together for a long time already."

I'm surprised by this, "Jinja? Hyunseung and Hyuna? Hyuna as in Hyuna Kim?? Wow I would have never guessed the two of them!"

"Me neither."

We got changed and went to dance class.

Professor Jung clapped to get our attention, "Annyeong! So, we all know about the October show we're having right? I know only 3 lucky duets are gonna sing there, however all of you are gonna dance in it. The dance that we've been working on thus far is what you will be performing."

There are some groans.

I wispher to Jiyeon, "You have to help me! You know how my dance skills are lacking."

Jiyeon nods, "Of course... Don't worry I'll be your second dance teacher."

Professor Jung smiles, "Oh and one more thing, if any of you want to perform something other than the class dance please let me know and you may audition on the same day as the singing auditions. Hyuna and Hyunseung already came and talked to me about it."

There are many wisphers from all around the classroom. I can hear words like "Are they dating?" "OMG really? The two of them?"

Professor shhhs us, "Less talking and more practicing guys, come on from the top!"

This couple is making me more and more curious... how good are their dance skills?? Better than mine for sure lol

 

I almost dyed from dance class... Soooooo much dancing non-stop!!!!! Soo... Tired... Can't... Move...

I slowly shuffle to my locker.  But I feel someone looking at me.  I scan aorund the lockers and once again spot Joon there staring.  Leaning on his locker, this time he doesn't bother to look away.  Gosh, what's his problem, next thing you now, he's gonna follow me home. I shiver at the stalker thought.

I walk over to my locker and open it still feeling his gaze on me, until Jiyeon appears beside me.

"Urgh, I'm soo tired!!" Jiyeon groans.

I look behind her, he's gone. I nod in agreement.

"What's wrong marshmellow?? OH let me guess! You can't choose between Yosoeb and Lee Joon! Am I right? " Jiyeon opens her locker as well.

I hit her playfully, "Yah, don't say things like that!! I just saw Joon staring at me again"

She puffs up her cheeks and nods."Pretty creepy."

I smile, closing my locker and walking away with earphones on listening to 'Banmal'.

Lee Joon makes me confused, what is he trying to do? Does he like me?

I shake my head, I am not gonna worry about that right now!! Focus on singing the duet with Yosoeb! You guys have to get in!!

I did a little hwaiting cheer to myself.  Jiyeon finally runs after me and we walk together talking and smiling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Hey Hey!!!!! Sorry for the loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong wait guys! How was this chapter?? getting better? I will write the next chapter soon since I already have the ideas for it! However I have a lot of test coming up... so let's see what I can do :)  Yay more YoseobxIU interactions!! lol.  Oh but what's going on with Joon?? Any perdictions?? Oh and I would like to remind you guys that when you post comments please do not reveal too many of the details inside the fic, it ruins the story for people that have not read it yet! Gomowayo!

ACK!!!!! MORE SUBBERS!!! THIS TIME A LOT MORE!!!!! :) TOTALLY FREAKING OUT!!!

Guess what? Now I have 13 subbers! Woot woot! (lol not too many but still so happy!)        

Thank you sooooo much new subbies!! Love you subbies!!!

~2pmlover                                                  ~LeadRead

~sungmira96                                               ~yikmink106

~SureThing011                                          ~ELFFIGHTING13

I gained 6 subbies from the last chapter!! I guess that's a sign of a better story? hehe        

So until next time bye bye!!!

 

P.S. Please subscribe to my Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/lamlokxd :) thanks !

Bye guys!! SO much test to do!