...I'm not that pitiful!!!

Do you remember?

Jieun's POV:

I was pretty much day dreaming the whole entire time during class with Professor Kim Jung Ah (the other female teacher).  She's our composition teacher, but she's teaching us the history of music/composers and how composers thought of how to write their music before actually telling us to compose our own.  Trust me, it's the most boring topic to ever talk about!!!!! ><

In the meantime, I'm thinking about what song Yoseob and I should sing together.  I'm so happy imagining us two performing on stage together that I giggle out loud, all eyes turn in my direction.

I want to hide, embarrassed I apologize, "J-joesonghabmida."

Jiyeon nudges me, "Hey, what are you thinking about, making you soo happy?"

I force out a smile, "Not much, gosh don't tease me, this is embarrassing enough."

Finally tortue ends very very slowly proceeding to lunch.

When I walk into the cafeteria, one thing catches my attention... Lee Joon is sitting with all the other guys!

I take a seat beside Mir, wisphering to him, "I thought you guys said Joon likes eating alone!"

Mir shrugs, "I don't know, he did like eating alone a lot before... Maybe he felt lonely, so he wants to join in with us."

Aigoo, Joon is so mysterious and hard to understand.

I look around our table, Yosoeb isn't here...

Then I spot him walking towards our table with a tray of food. I look down when he looks my way.  Aish, Lee Jieun what's your problem???? Stop making it soo obvious!

He sits across from me, I want to talk to him about our duet.

"Yo—" Before I finish calling for him Junho and Wooyoung oppa sits beside me, Junho oppa puts his arm around my shoulder.

"Hey, dongsaeng! Whatcha up to?" The cheerful voice coming form Junho oppa always cheers me up.

"Not much. Oh ya, I still haven't officially congratulated the two of you! Congrats, I'm so proud of you guys, you did it again! I've always said my oppas are the best!! Saranghae~heart" I make a heart shape with my hands.

They laugh, "Yes of course, we're your brothers, you are just as amazing marshmellow!" Wooyoung oppa pinches my cheek.

I playfully punch him. Then a few sunbaes call for them, so they leave.

Yoseob waves his chopsticks to get my attention, "Hey, you and your brothers have a really good relationship, I'm so jealous hehe. My brother and I have a cold relationship." He nods giving me an 'it's pretty bad' look.

I giggle, thinking about how to explain it to him, " Our family runs a fashion company, my abba is the CEO being in charge of everything, which includes overseas buisness. He flies around the world taking care of all the affairs relating the company. As for umma, since abba is always out of the country, she takes care of the buisness in Korea, which means she's not at home often either. So all they can do for us is provide us with things economically.  My brothers are the closest and most important people in my life. Since a very young age, Junho and Wooyoung oppa took care of me most of the time.  I feel so grateful towards my oppas for loving and caring for me all these years kinda taking the place of our parents."

I sigh, "Either way I still feel something missing, seeing others around me with parents that are always there to encourage their children, I get jealous, but what can I do about it? I can't just tell my parents to stop working and focus all their attention on my needs." I wipe a tear away, suddenly getting emotional talking about my life.

After I finished, I finally noticed how quiet it was at our table. Gosh, everyone was listening(including those who don't usually care: Joon and Junhyung) to my story. I look down at my food scooping big bites into my mouth.

Jiyeon wraps her arms around me while wiping another tear away, "Aigoo don't cry, that's when I come in, to entertain you so you wouldn't think about how your parents weren't there all the time also making you smile a lot, you're the cutest thing when you smile. I'm your sister to play and share memories with."

"Yes you're right, gomowayo my dinosaur." I hug her back.

Yoseob is shocked, "Wow... I really didn't expect that it was so...mm....complicated."

I nod, realizing that all of them are still staring at me with pitiful looks, "Gwenchana, really, it's okay, I've been this way for so long already, and if I have Wooyoung and Junho I'm fine. You guys look at me like I was abused or abandoned by everyone.." I slowly look away expecting them to do so too. However I can still feel their worried stares on me. it feels so uncomfortable.

Oh my gosh, seriously it's NO BIG DEAL!! Why won't they understand??

I can tolerate this no more, "AISH, please just STOP STARING AT ME!!!  You shouldn't pity me to this extent." They all move back abit, frightened by my sudden temper tantrum. (><)

I guess I did say that in a really mean way, "Aiya, guys mianheyo, I was just really frustrated of how you had those pitiful eyes looking at me, hehe I'm very cheerful most of the time so really, I'm okay. Come on, let's all smile and laugh." I smile form the bottom of my heart happy that they care about me. It seemed to influence the others, one by one they all laughed and everything went back to like before story telling. :)

Jiyeon holds a strawberry in front of my mouth, "Open up marshmellow! Ahh~"

I open my mouth, and she sticks the strawberry into my mouth.

I laugh, "Mmm, it's very sweet! :)"

We all enjoy our lunch but I had no chance of talking to Yoseob about our duet, oh well. I'll just have to wait until later on.

Or tomorrow... :)

Other then this matter, now that I think about it, I think Jiyeon knows more about me than my parents do... Jiyeon has definitely be with me more often compared to my parents.  Right now I'm not even sure where they are. I haven't seen Abba in like 4 months and Umma hasn't been home for a while now. Probably really busy and living at her apartment near the company. *sigh* What wonderful parents they are!! :|

But... if my parents didn't work so hard, we wouldn't be rich and living a really comfortable life.  Gotta give them credit for that hehe.

The bell rings for lunch to end.

Joon directs his attention at me, smiles very cutely (yes smiled!! I guess he isn't so cold after all) "Well that was a... "colorful" lunch period. I guess my decision to eat with you guys was a good one." He walks off towards the doors.

Jiyeon leans close to me wisphering, "He's got a cute side to him and a hot side to him... Wah... And his well built body, no wonder those T-ara girls hit on him."

"Nei..." I'm dazed for a second too, then I snap out of it, "Okay stop staring at him, it's so obvious. Let's go!!!" I drag Jiyeon along leaving the eating area.

Joon is so mysterious, I really can't understand him, but I gotta admit, he does have a really nice body. TeeHee. :) And did I mention he looked extremely cute smiling??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey hey hey guys!! Did you like the chap?? The stories starting to get more interesting, do you agree? hehe. At first I didn't think about making this chap soo... emotional like stuff lol. But whatever I like it. I'll try to update soon!! please forgive me if I don't!! Mianheyo! :'(

Thank you to my new subbie!!!! (I freak out everytime I see a new subbie!! thanks soo much!!)~

~Szeyinxz

ANd of course thanks you to all my subbies who have supported me since the beginning!!! :) Love you all! Please help my promote this fanfic, it is greatly apprieciated!! Oh and it would also be greatly appreciated if you can subscribe my yt channel! here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/lamlokxd

Thanks!!!!!! Saranghae~! <3  

Until the next chap, Annyeong!

Lee Joon and pretty much ALL OF BEAST HAS LEGIT ABS!!!!!!  :)