Unexpected enemies

Do you remember?

Jieun's P.O.V.

"Oh my goodness, it's so hot today!" Jiyeon fanned herself with a magazine.

"I know!!! I'm gonna faint from all this heat!" I lazily said, dead on the couch.

Suddenly Jiyeon sat up straight, "Let's go swimming!! There's that outdoor pool by Cheondung's house!"

"Oh ya! We can invite the others and have a pool party!" I exclaimed.

After calling the others, we all met up at the pool.

"Hey!!" Everyone said their hellos and us girls had our little hugging session.

"Ok enough witht the hugs, let's go have some fun!" Mir jumped up and down impatiently.

After paying to get in, we noticed we weren't the only ones here to enjoy the outdoor pool. There were sweet families with little kids, some ten year olds and some guys around our age.  But those guys looked like those "bad" boys you see in those movies, full of themselves and think they're all that.

"Hey look who's here, are they the guys who go to that famous arts school?" One guy with a haircut long over due said to who seemed to be the 'hyung' or 'leader'

"Ohh, those rich, spoiled people that attend that stupid school." The leader purposely shouted.

"Bwoh?" Seungho looked like he was about to punch him, but Soyeon pulled him back,"Oppa no, don't"

"Just ignore them, they're not worth arguing with." Jiyeon shook her head.

"What did you say?" A guy with blonde hair asked angrily.

"That you're not worth our time!" Jiyeon shouted.

"Aish, YAH! watch your mouth!" The guy commanded.

The leader guy put up his hand as if to say stop, "Calm down Jay, no need to get all upset. Let's go, they ruined my mood."

The rest of the guys stared at him with disbelief, "But hyung!"

The leader guy already started walking towards the exit without acknowledging the other people

After they left I grabbed Jiyeon, "Yah why'd you do that? You shouldn't mess with those people."

"I just can't stand those self centered quick to judge people. Urgh did you hear what they called us? They called us rich and spoiled which is soo not true!" Jiyeon argued.

"Come on let's not let those guys ruin our mood! It's time to have some fun!" Kikwang lightened up the mood.

For the next few hours we totally forgot about what happened earlier and had tons of fun! Jiyeon and I got thrown into the pool by Wooyoung and Junho oppa several times... Those brothers of mine...

Eventually everyone had to leave. Jiyeon, Yoseob, Wooyoung, Junho and I were the last to leave.

"Ahh I need to go to the bathroom. Be right back!" Junho jumped around and hurried to find a bathroom.

"Im going to go buy some drinks for our walk home." Wooyoung headed for the convience store across the street.

"Well, I should start heading home too, my hyung is coming home for dinner tonight so my mom wants me to go home earlier." Yoseob explained.

"Ok then, Bye!"I waved and smiled.

"Annyeong oppa." Jiyeon tilted her head.

Once Yoseob was pretty far down the block, the guys we saw at the pool earlier stumbled out of an alley. They reeked of alcohol. And some of them were smoking.

"The sun hasn't even gone down and you guys are already drinking. What has this world become?" Jiyeon mocked.

"You guys are underage!" I shouted.

"So what you . None of your buisness!" One of the guys with blonde hair threw a bottle at us. Jiyeon and I took steps back.

"Hey you girls are the ones we saw earlier." One of the more sober guys stated.

The leader guy cracked his nuckles, "We should give these spoiled people a little lesson." He nodded his head towards us.

Before we could even understand what was going on, it was too late to escape. They had us surrounded, they grabbed onto our arms and legs, carried us into the alley they came out of.

Further down the alley they threw us on the ground. I scraped my hand on something sharp on the ground, "Ah."

"You better let us go, or else we won't forgive you!" Jiyeon threatened.

"Oh really." The leader said and pulled out a pocket knife holding it close to my neck. All the muscles in my body tightened. Jiyeon's eyes widened.

The leader guy my face, "You're pretty, I'll take you myself. Jay, that one's yours." He nodded towards Jiyeon.

"What are you doing?" I asked terrified. There were too many of them to put up a fight and they had weapons.

"Teaching you guys a lesson for being nosy!" He said while kissing my neck forcefully.

"No!!! Get away from me! Stop!!" I tried pushing him away but he was too strong for me. The same was happening to Jiyeon.

He ripped open my shirt and they all laughed. I squeezed my eyes shut, saying a prayer: please Lord, please bring us help.

Suddenly I heard sounds of shouting and fists being thrown. I opened my eyes and right there in front of us, Yoseob and Wooyoung oppa were beating up the bad guys.

I quickly ran beside Jiyeon, "Gwenchana?"

Jiyeon nodded with teared stained cheeks. We hugged each other.

Junho oppa came running in shouting, "The police are coming!"

The bad guys got really scared and hurriedly ran away. Imediatedly after they retreated Yoseob ran over to my side and wrapped his sweater around my body. Wooyoug did the same for Jiyeon.

"Gwenchana? Did they do anything to you? Are you hurt anywhere? Oh my gosh your hand is bleeding!" Yoseob worriedly checked if I was injured.

I broke out in tears and hugged him tightly, "Oppa! I was so scared."

Junho came over and held Jiyeon and my hand, "Good thing I lied that the police were coming, and we were only gone for a little bit, how did all that happen so quickly!"

Wooyoung helped Jiyeon get up, "Let's talk about this once we go somewhere safe, and calm them."

Yoseob wrapped his arms around me the whole time as we went home. Once we were inside the safety of my house and Jiyeon and I have changed and calm down, we sat down in the living room.

"What happened?" Junho asked once again.

"We got into an arguement with them and they carried us into the alley, we couldnt do anything, there were too many of them. But luckily they didnt do anything to us since you guys came to save us in time." I tried to say without having my voice sound shaky.

"When I got back from buying drinks you guys were gone but I saw Yoseob running back and he said he heard you girls screaming. If it weren't for him we wouldn't of known you were in trouble!" Wooyoung explained.

"Thank you Yoseob." Jiyeon and I both said.

"That big mouth of yours put you and Jieun in danger! You gotta stop doing that!" Wooyoung warned Jiyeon.

"Mianhe... "Jiyeon quietly apologized while holding tightly onto Wooyoung's waist.

"it's ok, what's important is you girls are safe." Wooyoung smiled and grabbed my hand, giving it a squeeze.

"Never scare us like that again!" Junho commanded.

I nodded. If weren't for Yoseob, Jiyeon and I wouldnt be here right now, safe... I wrapped my arm around his tightly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So.... kinda random chapter.. but just had the idea lols.... yer... don't judge haha. Didn't expect that to happen did you? haha Good it'd be borning if it's perdictable lols. Anyways thanks for reading hope you liked it :) Again I didn't proof read.. lols

New subbies!! 5 new subbies! Thank you!!

~happybuddy                                     ~rozsatamang

~minrin98iw                                       ~iuseobftw

~evanzelina

Please share this story to your friends! It's my birthday next month so maybe..... advertise for me as a bday gift hehe subbies make me happy :) Be sure to leave a comment!

Until next time Bye bye!