Please!! Accept! Please!!

Do you remember?

Jieun's POV:

Wow... time went by sooooooooooooo quickly, it's already the day of the auditions.

The auditions take place after this period on the mini-stage in the middle of our school building.

I'm not that nervous quite yet. Yoseob and I had been practicing together everyday, at school and calling each other.  This week had been the best experience in my whole entire life! I had so much interaciton with Yoseob, getting to know him better.  However if we don't get pass the auditions, there will be no more Ji eunnie and Yoseob interactions... :'(  I have to get in!!!!

As the minute hand on the clock moves forward, I become more and more nervous.  I can't focus on what the teacher is saying right now.

The bell rings eventually and a lot of people head to the mini-stage awaiting their fate.

Director Jung Juri, keeps getting the girls to set up the chairs, making us do all the hard work.

Jiyeon and I try to avoid her but she spots us, "Park Jieun, Lee Jiyeon help set up the chairs!" she stressed on our surnames as she spoke. I'm pretty sure she purposely said our last names wrong...

I was just about to correct her, as Cheondung speaks from behind me, "Their names are LEE Jieun and PARK Jiyeon, not the other way around."

Director Jung Juri's smile brightens up by a lot despite being corrected. She speaks in a 'sweet' voice, "Aigoo, jinja?? Oh I'm sorry, I accidentally mixed it up." She rushes over to Cheondung batting her eyelashes at him.

Cheondung moves away, "And you shouldn't tell all the girls to set up the chairs, the guys should be doing that as well." He looked over at the 10 guys, all of them noded and began to help.

Director's smile drops a little, "Oh yes, I just saw all the girls walking by unoccupied, so I asked them to help."

Jiyeon wisphers loudly, "More like commanding us."

I step on her foot.

Director Jung Juri walks away, towards some other guys

I sigh, "Oppa, gomowayo. I kow she did that purposely."

He smiles, "Aniya, I didn't do much." I love his smile, it's so sweet.

Jiyeon also smiles back at him, "Umm.. do you want to practice?? Like I mean our song?"

He nods. Jiyeon pulls on cheondung's shirt and they walk away.

Hmmm... that's strange, Jiyeon usually wouldn't leave me all alone and be bored out of my mind.

Someone taps me on the shoulder. I turn around to see who it is. It's Yoseob. Now I know why Jiyeon left so suddenly. :)

He smiles, "So this is it, what we've been practicing for has finally come.  Do you want to practice one last time?"

I shake my head, "No I have a lot of confidence, we practiced soo well.  At this time, I don't want to get too worked up about the singing, I want to save our best shot at this song for later."

"Okay, I'm perfectly fine with that. Oh it looks like it's about to start, let's take a seat." Yosoeb grabs my wrist pulling me towards the seats. So close, and he would be holding my hand. :)

There was a table set up in front of all the chairs for the judges to sit at. Professor Kang gets up from his spot in the middle and speaks into a mic, "Welcome everyone to our vocal and dance duet auditions for our school's Autumn Performance.  The judges for this audition will be, Professor Jung, Professor Kim, and myself.  Please have fun with it, and good luck."

He sat back down, and they began to call out names.  One by one the pairs went and sung while the judges scribbled things down onto their paper. 

My hands are all sweaty, I keep playing with my hair.

I finger brushed my hair for like the 100th time, but Yoseob grabs my hand and pulls it away from my hair, he doesn't let go of my hand.

Yoseob squeezes my hand, "Gwenchana, don't be so nervous, it's only the audition. Have confidence in us, we did so well practicing together." I nod, relaxing a bit.

Finally Professor Kang calls Yosoeb and my name as well as announcing what we were singing.  Seungho and Soyeon (which was the pair before us) hands us the mics. I bow my head towards Soyeon as I receive the mic. 

Soyeon wisphers to me, "Hwaiting!" I smile and thank her. Soyeon is one of the T-ara girls, but Soyeon is different from the rest of them, I guess she's nicer, so I like her.

As Yoseob and I walk up the steps, I get more and more nervous. He keeps telling me to relax and take deep breaths. I followed his order, it seemed to help a little.

The have set up a piano at the centre of the stage, so Yoseob sits at the piano while I stand beside it.  Moments later, he starts playing. I just take in the music closing my eyes, until i start singing.

"Maencheoeum neoreul bodeon nal sujupgiman hadeon neoui malgeun misodo oneuri jinamyeon gakkawo jilgeoya maeil seolleneun gidaereul hae..."

Yoseob joins in during the chorus "Uri seoro banmal haneun saiga doegireul ajik jogeum seotureugo eosaekhandedo gomawoyo raneun maltu daesin jom deo chinhage mareul haejullae..."

As we finish off, claps loudly, cheering. Professor Kang mouths the words, well done.

Yoseob offers his hand as we step off the stage. I hold it lightly walking down the steps.

 When we got back to our seats he wisphered, "Great job! Did you see how engaged the audience were? I have a good feeling about this."

I nod a few times.  The feeling of being on stage hasn't left me yet, so I'm still shaking a little.

After every couple has sung, it was time for the dance part of the auditions.
Many pairs danced, but their dancing was okay, nothing special.

Well there was ONE exception... Hyuna and Hyunseung... which was the last audtion for that day. Whoa, they were mind blowing.. (lol, blow your mind)

They were so comfortable with each other and coordinated with each other sooo well.  I knew the two of them were good at dancing, but not like this... Too good!

I think everyone clapped the loudest (other than when we sung! :) for Hyuna and Hyuseung's performance.

Professor and Kang and Professor Jung, went up on stage after the clapping stopped.

Professor Jung spoke first, "Wow, that was absolutely amazing! Everyone did soooo well.  It was very hard for us to choose. I will be revealing the couple that will dance in the Autumn Performance. The couple that will be performing is Hyuna and Hyunseung, well deserved and no surprise." Totally agreed. Everyone claps.

It was Professor Kang's turn next, "I will be announcing the duets to perform.  You haved to understand that everyone did great, so don't be sad if you didn't make it! So the 3 couples, in random order, will be... Soyeon and Seungho, Junhyung and Hara, and the last couple is...." He pauses. The suspense is killing me!!! "Yoseob and Jieun!! Congratulations.  We look forward to all your performances." I jump up and down excitedly.

Yoseob gives me a high five, "I told you we could do it!"

I do ageyo in front of him, "NEI!!! You were right my oppa." we both laugh.

Eunjung stares at me with an irritated look.  I smile at her and wave. She scarcastically laughs and walks away.

Oh whatever, nothing can ruin my mood right now! I feel like I'm floating on clouds!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! this was a PRETTY fast update compared to the past lol. I have so many test in the next two days!! urgh. I'll think about ideas for the next chapter so I can update faster.  Thank you for waiting patiently. Forgive me of my slow progress. :)

Thank you thank you thank you soo much my subbers!! I got more!!!! Thanks!!!

~venusiukaanchovy                                                        ~tanpopo

~grthe05                                                                          ~LaLaLove76

~IU_Seobie                                                                     ~eunhaelover_SJELF (chingu!!!!)

~BubblyShinee (love you unnie)                                     ~BratzMiinah (Unnie! Saranghae)

I sincerely thank all my subbies!!! You guys motivate me to write more!!! :)

Until next time Bye!

...Smal print!! :)

 ......"