Chapter 2 Part 1/2

1095 days

While Chapter 1 happened....

It was around 10pm and inside the dorm of Seventeen, there was a group of 10 people playing snap with each other after dinner on the floor with burger wrappers all around them..."5,6 snap! You're it Jihoon!" Laughed the people who wanted to die Soonyoung and Seokmin "PUNISHMENT TIME PEOPLE!" Screamed the 3 maknaes "3!2!1! ATTACK!" The whole group started trying to tickle Jihoon, trying being the keyword. They failed, but succeeded in making Jihoon angry and cute annoyed and look like a kicked puppy he was about to get his guitar from its stand in the side of the room to hit people and hopefully accidentally kill them teach them a lesson on just respecting that he didn't like excessive touching or tickling in general. The maknaes, hearing another Wonwoo-commotion about to happen concerning Minghao and Mingyu again, rushed over to help Minghao, by blocking Mingyu’s way out of his room. The other members each went to do their own things outside of the war ground which is also known as their dorm after leaving a note to escape the quickly growing commotion inside. Jisoo and Junghan went to a local PC centre down the road. Soonyoung and Seokmin went to a barbeque shop with their weekly spending money and savings, while Jun went to visit a friend. And where was Jihoon and Seungcheol? They were at Jihoon’s office working on a new song.