Chapter 4:Does life go on as normal?

1095 days

(A/N:Does anybody feel weird when reading their own stories? Or is it just me?)

 

 

Jihoon P. O.V

How dare those two tall midgets make my Minghao cry? Was the only thing on my mind when I was walking out to get revenge. I could hear the Diva and the normally shy half-american rapper sassing and yelling at them respectively. The two rappers had just stood there in shock. But when Mingyu saw me curse him and his tall height he tried to run away. Wonwoo seemed to have noticed that too, but since they had no idea what was going on they just turned into living statues.

 

Hansol P.O.V

After Diva-Boo and i got our fill, a blue light enveloped the whole house and every single person started fainting one by one, starting with Wonwoo hyung, then Mingyu hyung  until every person had fainted except for me. My mind was a blur of emotions and my thoughts were a mess. Eventually, I had my turn and fainted, face first onto our living room's floor.

 

Little did they know, the same thing was happening in 4 other places elsewhere...

 

?'s P.O.V

This was all of their dreams, and I fulfilled it. I better get a pay raise from the boss...

 

Sorry for the extremely short update! school just started again TAT