Chapter 3:Overprotective

1095 days

The Morning After

 

 

Mingyu woke up in an unfamiliar room with far too many Chinese posters to be his and it couldn't be Junhui's because the walls had stripes of pastel colors instead of a simple clean-cut white. Then he saw the whole hat storage divided into two sides. One filled with Beanies and one filled with snapbacks. 'Wait a minute' thought Mingyu 'Beanies and snapbacks equal Wonwoo and Minghao...I'm so dead if Wonwoo wakes up right now aren't I....'

"Yes you are Kim Mingyu!" A sudden voice shouted. He looked down and was met with the angry face of a certain Jeon Wonwoo. He tried to get out of the bed and escape but it was too late. The spawn of the devil

Wonwoo had already grabbed his ear and pulled him out of the room and into the dining area where Seungcheol and Jihoon were preparing breakfast for the rest of the members since that day was free of any schedules which meant everybody was going to sleep until 11am and come out for breakfast then go back to sleep.Wonwoo pinched Mingyu's ear really hard until it was glowing red. Jihoon walked past during then and just stared at them judging silently "Really Mingyu? I thought you learned your lesson already last time when he screamed at you for a whole hour at 3am. My ears are still ringing sometimes with Wonwoo's surprisingly high pitched yelling of colorful vocabulary whenever anybody says one of the words he used that morning. Including 'Mingyu' and 'Minghao' just to name some." Commented Seungcheol when he saw them from inside the kitchen.

 

When Jihoon went in the kitchen, Seungcheol suddenly became extremely quiet. They both avoided each others eyes and ignored each other. The others knew something was wrong, but Mingyu was too caught up in his pain and Wonwoo just didn't question it.

 

Minghao P.O.V

(thoughts are in italic)

What time is it?

Who cares, I'm gonna wake up anyways.

I walked out of my room into the dining area. Plates of scrambled eggs and bacon with toast were set out, with name tags on them, mainly so the people who always argued didn't get to chose where they sat. "Morning hyungs." I mumbled half awake, while rubbing my eyes. When I saw Wonwoo hyung and Mingyu hyung, I just ignored them and sat on my seat of the day. When I sat down, I looked through the pile of notebooks to find my Korean notebook so I could practice and also correct my pronunciation. "Wonwoo hyung, can you come over please? I need your help with my Korean!" I asked, but instead Mingyu came over to help me. "Why don't I help you today Hao?" I just nodded and let him sit down. But not long after, Wonwoo came over and told Mingyu to go away in certain rude ways, and not long after, they started arguing in loud voices. Since my Korean was still lacking, I couldn't make out most of the words, but I could understand some. I made out the words "I", "Minghao", "Don't like" ,"Hate". But after hearing those, I tried to make it make sense, but the only result was a very negative one. Being a naive person, I believed what that sentence and slowly, but quietly stood up and walked into the first room I saw, which was Hansol and Seungkwan's room. When I walked in, they didn't ask anything, which was one thing I liked about those two. I went under their covers in between those two and started sobbing into their pillow. They must have found it weird, because I was one that didn't cry much, but when they heard me mumble something about Mingyu hyung and Wonwoo hyung, they had murderous looks on their faces. Now, wouldn't you find it weird if the one that was babied protected the most wasn't the maknae? Well in my group, its me, and I actually don't know why. Now back to where I was. They stood up and went to find probably Chan and Jihoon-hyung, the other two that babied me the most even though Chan was the maknae. Who were the other people that babied me the most? You'll find out. I was thankful that our promotions were over though. A few minutes later, Jihoon hyung and Chan came in the room. "Tell me why you're crying Hao. Come on, tell Hoonie hyung and Chan." If this was a different situation, I would've compared Jihoon hyung to Ouran's Honey senpai since he was using aegyo, but this was a different situation from normally. I found myself being pulled into an embrace by most likely Chan. I continued sobbing into the pillow, while Jihoon hyung my hair. Later, I heard two voices, one of a diva and one of an american screaming. Jihoon hyung went out to see what was happening, and I'm assuming, that the two 98 liners told him something, because he came in while holding his guitar. "Chan, Hao, block your ears for a few minutes would you?” he asked. We followed his instructions until he came in again.

 

 


[NEXT CHAPTER:Jihoon and Junghan go on Umma mode]