Chapter 1

1095 days

*Set after Seventeen's fixed cam dance practice, inside their dorm*

 

 

"Wonwoo hyung! Wonwoo hyung!"

"What Minghao?"asked a tired Wonwoo."Mingyu Hyung was hitting me again. And it was caught on camera." Minghao said. "Aish, that stupid Mingyu. Don't worry Hao, let's go find him." And so they left the room to find a stupid tree Mingyu. They arrived in front of a room with 'Mingyu's Room' written in huge font on the door. "Yah! Kim Mingyu! Get your out here this instant!"shouted Wonwoo. A sleepy Mingyu came out wearing a Tshirt and sweatpants while yawning. "What do you want Wonwoo?" Wonwoo pointed at Minghao who was standing behind him. Mingyu gulped and tried to make a dash for it, but the still energetic Maknae line had heard the commotion and went to help Minghao who was just nearly a part of the Maknae line by making a little gate to stop Mingyu from escaping. Mingyu sighed in defeat and just let Wonwoo and Minghao go in before he sat on his chair facing them. "Kim Mingyu, I give you 5 seconds to explain why Minghao had to come into my room for the 3rd time this week because of you and its only Wednesday. The time star-“ he was cut off mid sentence by Mingyu who explained"But Woo, I didn't know they were recording and-"

"Didn't know they were recording? Cut out the Bull! If you didn't know they were recording you still shouldn't have hit him anyways. And you know very well that he could easily kick you to outer space and back right?" Mingyu stayed silent while staring at his two bandmates. "I'm sorry!" apologized Mingyu. In the end, Wonwoo eventually got fed up on trying to get a legit reason and left the room while carrying a God-knows-when-he-fell-asleep Minghao back to their shared room. He got in his own bed after putting Minghao on Minghao’s bed and tucking him in. He knew it was Mingyu when he felt a dip in on his side of the bed even though it was a tight fit already for himself, but he didn’t care. Not at all, especially when he felt a pair of long arms wrap around him pulling him towards a lean body. And he fell asleep…...