chapter 4 : Open your eyes and see.

Love notes

The whole school are busy with the so called senior prom! It was what Dara has been waiting for since she got into high school. She was really excited since the senior prom is in a month. She still have a lot of time to pick for dress. She wants that night to be perfect for her. The problem is that she has no date. She doesn't want to go partner-less. It made her look like a loner.

"Jiyong. Are you planning to go to the senior prom? Its our last year of high school this year." She says.

"Prom? pfft. No. That's your thing. I don't really like this kind of thing. I might as well just stay at home and play games with the boys" He replied in a rather bored tone. True, he doesn't really like this kind of thing. He's kinda hoping that Dara would offer him to be her partner. But he immediately shook that thoughts off since its was just so impossible for Dara to go with her bestfriend. She probably wants to go with the guy she loves. And that is none other thank Kim Jaejoong. But If Dara is willing to go with Jiyong, Jiyong would probably go just for her.

Dara slightly pouted at her bestfriend's statement. "I can't go, partner-less. I want to go with Jae" She said, flushing. Jiyong clenched his hands into a fist. Kim Jaejoong. She's been going out with him since they went out the other night. Whenever Jiyong and Dara met, Dara kept blabbering about him non-stop. It made Jiyong pissed. It was always about him. He feels like punching that pretty face of that guy. "But. He haven't ask me to be his date yet." She continued.

"D. We still have one more month to think of that. Jae will ask you out soon, alright? so don't worry" He assured her as he tapped her on the shoulder. "Are you really not going, Ji? I'm sure there are lots of girls who wants to be your date" She stated with a smile. Jiyong sighed 'I'm not going unless my date is you, Dara' He thought. "I'll consider that. If someone pretty asks me out. I might consider going with her" He said with a wink.

"You have a lot of fan girls, Ji. You just need to be open with them and see who's the right one for you" She said, full of sincere. 'You're right D. I can't hold on to you forever' He forced a smile and gave her a soft nod "We'll see about that" Dara smiled back.

"Excuse me, Ji sunbae"  A voice intterupted their conversation. They both looked up to see who's the voice owner. Jiyon crept a smile upon seeing Sohee. "Oh, Sohee-ah. What's up?" He asked. It disn't escape Dara's eyes to see his smile. "Ji sunbae. I just need some help with maths . Do you have time later for a study group? I mean. You don't have to if you're busy" Sohee stated shyly.

"Sure. I would love to help" He says giving her a killer smile. Dara watched at how Sohee looked at Jiyong. It was full of love. She couldn't help to feel slightly jealous. She wasn't really sure why. Maybe because she never saw Jiyong gave his attention to other girls other than her. It was always been her. and now, seeing Jiyong talked to other girl with full of smiles, It made her feel uneasy. 'No. Dara. You can't be selfish. You have to set Jiyong free too. You can't depend on him forever' A little voice reminded her.

"Sohee-ssi. Do you want to go to the senior prom with Jiyong?" Dara asked out of nowhere intterupting their conversation just now. She too doesn't know why she just asked her that. She just wants Jiyong to go out with a girl since she never have seen him with a girl before. Jiyong glared at her, and mouthed 'What the hell are you doing'! Dara gave him the "look", and smiled to Sohee. "Huh?" Sohee flushed, feeling shy when Dara mentioned about Prom.

"No No. I mean. Don't get me wrong, Sohee-ah. Its just that I don't feel like going to Prom. I have plans with my friends, Big Bang" He says hurriedly. He doesn't want to go with Sohee. Sohee is a nice girl, but he wants to go with Dara. No one except her. "Jiyong. Are you gay? seriously. You should really go out with a nice girl, like Sohee-ssi" Dara stated with a serious face.

Is she serious? He thought.

"Sohee-ah. You can go now. Don't listen to her. I'm sure you already have a date. You seriously don't want to go with me, right? We don't really know each other really well" He convinced her making Sohee slightly dissapointed. "That's okay, sunbae-nim. I don't think I'm going either. I'll just see you later" She bowed and walked off from them. Once she's gone, Jiyong gave Dara a deadly glare. "What?" Dara asked innoncently. "She looks nice, Ji. I'm right. You should really go out with her"

Jiyong sighed. Dealing with her is seriously hopeless. Why can't she sees that Jiyong doesn't want to go with anyone except her? 'Is it really hard for you to realize, D? I've been giving you hints that I like you. But you never really get the message, do you?' He thought. He fixed his gaze at her, as she eat her chocolate muffin innocently while huming to a song.

He already knows what he's gonna write for her tomorrow.

Open your eyes, and see. I'm actually right infront of you.

Love,

KJ.