Kim Yejin = Kim Yesung

Ma (pretty) Boy

Chapter 2: Kim Yejin = Kim Yesung

 

A/n: sorry for the super late update! I'm kinda busy and I'm too busy typing for another fic l that I forgot this fic for awhile. But no worries, I'll never forget it anymore XD I was planning to update last week, but I was in fangirling mode for the past few days (Kyu's album release and D&E enlistment thingies ;-; why sm put Kyu's album release on the same day as Hae's enlistment ;-; And the song "remember me" seriously reminds me of them ;-;)

 

"Yejin-ah, are you--" she stops talking upon she realized what she just saw.

'Oh.my.god' Ryeowook thought. 'I just saw what I wasn't supposed to see'

While Yesung just freezes there as he stares at Ryeowook blankly because he was to shock.

Ryeowok quickly covers her eyes while Yesung quickly covers his 'private area'.

"AAAAAH!!!" They both shouted in unison.

Yesung quickly snatches a towel from the counter table and quickly wraps it around his waist before he approaches Ryeowook who still screaming and covers with his hands.

Ryeowook stares at him in shock but still try to escape from his grip while screaming.

"Ssh! Someone might hear you!" Yesung whisper-shouted, making her somehow stops screaming.

There's a moment of silent because both of them were too busy with their own worlds.

"She's beautiful. Why can't I realize it before?" Yesung thought while staring at Ryeowook's beautiful face that is right in front of him right now. "It's just that she's too talkative. That's too bad"

"He's handsome" Ryeowook thought while staring at Yesung's face that is right in front of her. "But... Isn't he the guy in the photo at Yejin's wallet? Ye...sung? Why is he here? Where is Yejin?"

"Yejin-ie, there's a--" Kyuhyun stops talking and accidentally lets go of the package that he's holding upon seeing Yesung and Ryeowook's position-- Yesung was hugging Ryeowook from behind while covering , and not to mention that he is still half . He gasped in shock. "What are you guys doing?"

Yesung quickly lets go of Ryeowook. "K- Kyu, it's not like what you think, please don't misunderstand--"

"Wait. Let me clear this myself" Kyuhyun said in a teasing manner. "So, after you complained to me and Donghae about your new roommate, you decided to tell her and then you tried to her?"

Ryeowook's eyes widened. "Kyuhyun-ssi, seriously, what are you talking about?" she asks. "Besides, can someone explain to me what does all of this means?"

Kyuhyun chuckles as he stares at Yesung. "I'd love to tell you, Ryeowook-ssi. But maybe someone needs to get dressed first" he said.

Yesung sighs. "You that girl out first" he said as he walks towards his--Yejin's dresser.

Kyuhyun salutes at him. "Yes sir!" he said happily. "Let's go, Ryeowook-ssi!" he adds as he drags Ryeowook with him, leaving her even more confused than before.

Confused because she doesn't understand the whole situation.

Like, what the is going on here?.

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

"So... Let me clear this..." Ryeowook said after hearing Yesung and Kyuhyun's explanation as she points towards Yesung who already dressed as Yejin. "Kim Yejin is actually a man, and he's you, Kim Yesung. Am I right?"

Yesung and Kyuhyun nods their heads in unison.

Ryeowook holds her head. "Aish, this is just my first day" she told herself. "Why I must deal with this kind of problems?"

In one side, she feels happy because that only means that Kyuhyun doesn't have a girlfriend at all, and he's single. But in another side, she feels sad as to why she must deal with these kind of troubles while she's just on her first day?.

Kyuhyun chuckles. "So... Ryeowook-ssi, if you don't mind..." he stops for awhile. He flashes a smile. "Could you please help us cover Yesung's secret?"

"Us?" Ryeowook asks. "So there are other person than you who knows his secret?"

"Oh, it's not 'are'. It's 'is'" Kyuhyun said. "He's Donghae"

"Donghae... You mean, Lee Donghae?" Ryeowook asks. "The famous dancer from 2-B?"

"Nah, you know him" Kyuhyun said as he smiles childishly.

"He's another sly people who plots all these girl thingy" Yesung said.

"Hey, it's not like we want it to be like this!" Kyuhyun said. "Well, we helped Siwon hyung to keep that a secret, but we never plans it to be like this"

Ryeowook sighs. "I guess I can't stay here anymore" she said. "I need to switch room"

Yesung sighs. "Unfortunately you can't" he said. "The teacher forbids it. And they'll definitely ask why if you will still insist. And if you give them an irrational reasons, they will never ever agrees with it"

"But... You're a man, and I'm a girl!" Ryeowook said.

"Seriously, you're not even y. I swear I'm not going to do anything to you" Yesung said as he rolls his eyes at her.

"Who knows what will happen if a man and woman stays in the same room for a whole year?" Ryeowook asks. "It's just our first day and I already accidentally seen your... Um... Private area"

Kyuhyun's eyes widened. "What?! She sees it?!" he asks.

Yesung nods as he blushes shyly.

"Wow" Kyuhyun said in amazement. "So how big is Yesung's?"

Ryeowook rolls her eyes at their stupid conversation. "Whatever is it, I'm going to request a room exchange from the teacher" she said as she stands up and walks away.

She stops when Yesung holds her hand to stop her from walking. "What are you going to tell the teachers?" he asks.

Ryeowook didn't answer--mainly because she doesn't know what to say.

"That your roommate is actually a man?" Yesung asks. "That's very selfish of you"

Ryeowook shook her head. "Why will I do that?" she asks.

"Well, then, what are you going to tell?" Yesung asks--again.

Ryeowook remain silent.

"Please, just go on with the flow and help us keep this secret" Yesung said in a low voice, making her shivers a little and unconsciously nods her head nervously.

"Good" Yesung said. "Now, let's make a contract"

"I felt like I've sold my life to a devil" Ryeowook thought as she unconsciously gulps nervously.

 

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

Yesung stares blankly at Ryeowook who keeps on walking beside him ever since they went out from their room just like a bodyguard.

He leans his face towards hers. "What are you doing?" he whispers.

Ryeowook stares blankly at him. "Of course, I'm trying to protect your secret!" she whispers. "I've promised you, so I must stay true to it!"

Yesung rolls his eyes at her. "But that doesn't mean that you have to stick around me all day!" he whisper-shouted. "Peoples will just be more suspicious!"

Ryeowook smiles. "Isn't it normal for me to stick with my roommate all day?" she asks. "Just tell them that we're already friends. It isn't hard, right?"

Yesung just shrugs his shoulder as he continues to walk towards the school building when someone suddenly pats their shoulders. "Hey girls, can we join you?" that person asks as he walks between them. It was Kyuhyun---and not to mention there's Donghae with this puzzled expression behind him.

Kyuhyun looks at him. "No worries, Hae! She already know!" he said. And that makes Donghae's eyes widened.

"What do you mean by she already know?" Donghae asks, still in a shock. His eyes got even wider when Kyuhyun whispers something to him. He-- Donghae stares at Ryeowook. "So you already seen 'it'?"

Ryeowook raises an eyebrow. "What do you mean by 'it'?" she asks confusedly.

"You know, Yesung's..." Donghae stops talking upon realizing Ryeowook who started to blush. "So how is it? Is it big?" he adds that makes Ryeowook blushes even harder.

Yesung quickly hits his head.

"Ouch! Kim Yejin! Is that a proper way to treat a man?" Donghae asks.

Yesung flashes a fake smile. He softened his voice. "Sorry, Donghae" (s)he said. "It's just that there's a big ert fly in your head that it needs to be killed right away before it completely takes over your brain" (s)he adds sarcastically.

"Yeah, you're so ert!" Kyuhyun adds, putting fire on a wool.

"Hey, I think you're at my side!" Donghae said. "Besides, I was just kidding. You're so sensitive"

Ryeowook laughs softly upon watching them. They all turns their heads towards Ryeowook and stares blankly at her. She stops laughing upon realizing them staring at her. "Sorry" she said, still smiling at them. "It's just that you guys are so funny. You're so close just like real brothers"

They keeps on staring at her blankly because they--except for Donghae because he already has a girlfriend think that Ryeowook is so beautiful especially when she'll smile and laugh. Donghae smiles back at her. "Well, anyway, what's your name?" he asks.

"Ryeowook, Kim Ryeowook. Just call me Wookie" Ryeowook said happily.

"Wookie. Well, hello Wookie" Donghae said.

"Now, that all of us already knows each other..." Kyuhyun stopped talking for awhile as he holds Ryeowook's hand and holds it up, making her blush. "Let's help that man protect his secret!" he cheered happily.

"Yeah, let's help him!" Donghae cheered happily too as he holds Ryeowook's free hand and holds it up.

They all cheered happily except for Yesung. No, not because he's embarassed of his friends like he usually did. And no, not because Ryeowook doesn't have another free hand. He also didn't know why. But there's something inside his heart that makes him hates his friend for touching Ryeowook.

But he can't be falling in love with her, right? After all that happened between them.

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

Sungmin's eyes widened when she saw Ryeowook walking inside their class with Yesung and Kyuhyun.

"Hey, Minnie" Ryeowook greets happily when they arrived at their seat.

"Wait a minute" Sungmin said. "Wookie, are you out of your mind or you've sold your life to the devil? Which is which?"

Ryeowook rolls her eyes. "It's nothing, Minnie" she said. "It's just that I'm becoming friends with Yejin and Kyuhyun-ssi"

"And that's what I mean!" Sungmin said. "You're becoming friends with that evil Cho Kyuhyun? Do I heard it right?"

Ryeowook chuckles. "He's not that bad, Minnie" she said. "Try to look at the positive side. He's a good person despite of his habbit to tease you"

"Yeah, lost bunny. You hear that. Try to look at the positive side. I'm a good person" Kyuhyun said, trying to throw a fight with Sungmin again.

"Shut. Up. Cho Kyuhyun-ssi" Sungmin said. "I'm not going to throw fight with you because I'm too happy to argue with you"

"Happy? Why?" Ryeowook asks confusedly.

Sungmin takes a deep breath. "Yunho sunbae just confessed his feelings for me yesterday!" she said happily.

"What?!" Ryeowook and Kyuhyun shouted in unison. Yesung was about to shout too, but he knew, this isn't worth his whole disguise as a girl. "So what did you say?" Ryeowook asks.

"Well, of course I accept him" Sungmin said. "I've been crushing on him for like a year. So I don't need to think anything about it"

Ryeowook smiled at her. "Omo! That's great! Congratulations, Minnie-ah!" she said happily.

"Thank you" Sungmin said.

Ryeowook turns towards Kyuhyun, wondering why he is so quiet ever since Sungmin told him that she's currently Yunho's girlfriend. He was staring at Sungmin with this indescribable look on his face. He seemed shocked but confused,  confused but angry, angry but... Hurt?.

But of course he quickly covered it. He laughs all of a sudden. "Omo, really? Poor Yunho sunbae, he had to deal with you, then" he said. "Tell him that I told him good luck. He's going to need it" he adds before leaving the classroom.

Sungmin just stares at him blankly. "Where is he going? The class is about to start" she said.

Yesung sighed. 'That boy is really childish' he thought as he turns his back away. He's about to follow Kyuhyun and talk to him when someone holds his hand. It was Ryeowook.

"I'll do it" she said.

Yesung just stares at her confusedly. 'Why?' he muttered without voice.

Ryeowook walks towards him and tiptoed a little bit so they have the same height. "The hallway is crowded. What if someone heard your voice talking?" she whispered to his ears.

Yesung's heart starts beating fast due to their superclose distance, but he tried to ignore it. He leans towards her. "But you know nothing as to why he needs to go out!" he whispers to her ears. "Besides, you're still not that close with him"

"I'll try my best to find out" Ryeowook said softly. "If you're feeling miserable, it's better to share it to other people. The more people knows, the more it felt lighter because they will help you carry all of those problems"

Yesung find this hard headed but intelectual side of Ryeowook charming. Well, he knows that it's not time to think about those things, so he quickly shake those thoughts out. "Whenever Kyu has a problem, he'll go to the music room" he whispered to her ears.

Ryeowook nods before leaving him.

Yesung sighs. 'Why does it feels like letting your girlfriend go to her other man?' he thought as he stares at Ryeowook's back that is getting further.

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

And Yesung was right. Kyuhyun was at the music room, sitting on a chair in front of the piano while playing Beethoven's moonlight sonata.

"Moonlight sonata?" Ryeowook asks as she walks towards him. "A sad song for sad times?"

Kyuhyun looks at her and stops playing. He turns towards the piano. He shook his head. "No, it's not a sad song" he said. "This song has no meaning at all. Beethoven never said anything about it. Even the name moonlight sonata is not created by him. It was created 4 years after his death by Ludwig Rellstab"

Ryeowook smiles at him. "You seemed like you know a lot about classical musics?" she asks. "I know how to play a piano, but not as good as you"

"Thank you" Kyuhyun said.

"But, this song sounded a lot like someone who were in deep frustration and sadness and... A bit brokenhearted" Ryeowook said.

Kyuhyun smiled bitterly. "Well, to me, this song sounded like a man that is madly and deeply in love" he said. "But it turns out that he just doesn't meant to be with that girl" he adds bitterly.

Ryeowook stares at him sadly. "Kyuhyun-ssi, don't tell me that you..." she stopped for awhile. "You liked Minnie?"

Kyuhyun wipes the tears at the corner of his eyes. "It was really obvious, right?" he aks. He faked a laugh. "That lost bunny is so stupid for not realizing it"

Surprisingly, Ryeowook is not hurt at all. Kyuhyun is her crush, but she felt nothing when he told her that he likes Sungmin. Well, she feels kinda sad, but not hurt. It is as if your idol suddenly said he has a girlfriend. She was kind of sad, but not that much. "B-but, if you like her, why did you keeps on teasing her?" she asks. "Instead of making her fall for you, you made her hate you"

"I know" Kyuhyun said. "But that was my way of catching her attention. If I didn't do that, she'll never notice me"

"But you're handsome, talented, famous and you're actually a good person even though you can be a devil sometimes" Ryeowook said. "There's nothing wrong if you tried to be kind towards her"

"I've tried. But she never noticed me" Kyuhyun said. "Well, you see, she's kinda popular in this school. There's no way she's going to notice me as a man if I didn't do anything"

"Well, what if you try to be kind towards Minnie from now on? You know, it's better late than never" Ryeowook said. "Maybe you can show her your charms. And maybe... She'll look at you and she'll dump that Yunho sunbae for you"

Kyuhyun laughs softly. "Wookie. Can I call you that?" he asks.

Ryeowook nods. "Of course you can" she said.

"Well, Wookie, thank you for cheering me. But it's Yunho sunbae that we're talking about" Kyuhyun said. "No one dares to mess with him. Not even the school's headmaster. Which means, not even me"

"Why?" Ryeowook asks confusedly.

"He's the son of Jungdae group. The company that owns this school" Kyuhyun said. "And that company is so big. The risk is not only that I can get expelled from school, but my career and also my family can be ruined"

"Wow. So his family is that powerful?" Ryeowook asks. "Well, if he's that powerful, let's make it as if you're not trying to get Minnie's attention"

Kyuhyun just stares at her confusedly.

"Well, let's pretend that you already has a girlfriend, but you will act kind towards Minnie. In that way, no one will never think that you're trying to steal her from that Yunho sunbae" Ryeowook said. "Am I right?"

Kyuhyun seems to think for awhile before flashing a smile--an evil smile to be exact. "Well, you're... You're right!" he said. "Well, then, Wookie, please be my girlfriend!"

Ryeowook's eyes widened. "What?" she asks shockedly. "No, no, no! I mean, you supposed to do it with Yejin!"

"Yejin would never want to cooperate, duh" Kyuhyun said. "I know him so much. Too much, actually"

"But everyone thinks that you're Yejin's boyfriend!" Ryeowook said. "People might think that you're cheating on her"

She was shocked, too. Why she needs to reject Kyuhyun's offer if she likes him?. It's just that there's something in her heart that makes her doesn't want to be Kyuhyun's girlfriend. Well, she adores him, and she likes him, but not to the step where she wants him to be her boyfriend.

"So what?" Kyuhyun asks. "I just need to tell that Yejin and I is actually a childhood friends. Easy, right? Please~ Wookie, you're the one who suggest this idea so you're the one who must help me do this idea"

"B-but..." Ryeowook stops for awhile since she doesn't know what to say anymore. "Fine. I'll be your girlfriend"

"Yay! Then, let's execute our plan!"

 

 

~~~***~~~

 

 

Kyuhyun and Ryeowook going back to the class while holding each other's hands.

They looks so natural with their acting that everyone actually believed that there's something with them--maybe Ryeowook is really talented in this industry. And the same thing occurs during the study time. They keeps on writing letters to each other--letter about something you really don't want to see, and this thing succesfully made Sungmin-- what? No, she's not jealous. I'm not yet finished talking. What I'm going to say is this thing has succesfully made her wants to puke.

"Hey, seriously, what's going on with both of you?" Sungmin asks confusedly when she's having lunch with the "couple" and yejin. And don't even ask why she's having lunch with them and not with Yunho. Yunho is busy so he can't have lunch today, plus Ryeowook dragged her with them. "Besides, aren't you Yejin's boyfriend?"

"And, seriously, Lee Sungmin-ssi, how many times do we need to tell you that we're already a couple?" Kyuhyun asks. He's already getting irritated by Sungmin's question. It's been the 5th times she asked that thing. And there's really no sign that she's jealous. "And also how many times do I have to tell you that me and yejin are just childhood friends. That's why we keeps on calling each other with baby, honey and all. That's normal for us"

"And that's what I'm going to ask!" Sungmin said. "You, suddenly stopped calling me lost bunny, and you act all kind towards me, and you even stopped teasing me! Besides, the thing I knew is, you went out after I told you about me and Yunho oppa, then Wookie came to talk to you, and then, when you guys come back, you're already a couple! What the was that?"

"Well, my baby Wookie told me to stop acting rude towards you since you're her friend. Lucky you" Kyuhyun lied. "And about that... Well, we... Met in the music room, and... I... Confessed to her and she accepted me. Yeah, that's what happened awhile ago"

"But why did you go out all of a sudden?" Sungmin asks suspiciously. "Besides, you just know her yesterday"

"Well... I just remember that I have a really urgent... Thing to do. Yes that's it" Kyuhyun said. "And, don't you know that there are things such as love at first sight? Right, Wookie baby?"

Ryeowook nods. "Yes, Minnie. Just believe on us and stop being suspicious about my baby Kyu" she said, supporting Kyuhyun's lies.

Sungmin is still staring at them suspiciously, but not daring to ask any question furthermore since Ryeowook has beg--well kind of-- her. "Fine. Whatever it is, congratulations for both of you" she said.

And this makes Kyuhyun frowns at her. "Why are you so stupid?" he asks.

Sungmin's eyes widened. "What?"

Kyuhyun quickly flashes a fake smile when he notices Ryeowook is shooting him a deadly glare. "There's a ketchup stain om the side of your lips. How could you not realize that? You're so stupid" he lied. The truth is he was about to ask Sungmin as to why she's so stupid that she doesn't feel jealous at all.

But, well, they may be failed on making Sungmin jealous, but look at this.

There's someone else who remain quite as they watched Kyuhyun and Ryeowook with anger and jealousy.

It was Yesung.

And don't even ask why he's feeling angry and jealous towards his annoying best friend, Kyuhyun. But he hates him. He hates him ever since he told the whole class that he and Ryeowook are already a couple

He sighs as he rubs his wig's-bangs-covered forehead. 'What the am I feeling right now?' he thought.

 

 

To be continued...