Kim Yejin is My Roommate.

Ma (pretty) Boy

Chapter 1: Kim Yejin is My Roommate.

 

 

Ryeowook stepped her feet nervously at the gate of Daehan arts school.

She puts her hands on the air happily, gesturing as if she's flying. "Ah~ finally my dream school~~" she said happily.

She actually has go on the audition at the beginning of the semester, but they rejected her. So she applies for a transfer student, go on an audition once more, and there she is. On her dream school as a transfer student.

She put her hands back to her guitar case and was about to bring it with her when suddenly someone trips into her guitar case.

"Ouch!" that person said, overreacting. "Could you please watch that ugly guitar case?"

Ryeowook bows at her and to the bunch of another girl. "I'm sorry" she said politely.

"By the way who are you? I've never seen you before?" that person said.

"Ah, my name is Kim Ryeowook, I'm a transfer student" Ryeowook said happily, introducing herself. "And you?"

"Transfer student? But this school never accepts any transfer student at all" one of the girls said. "Besides, you don't have to know our names because we don't befriend dorks. We'll forgive you this time because you still don't know who the hell are us. But let me remind you that we're SparKyu club, or sparkling Kyu club. We're one of the biggest club here in Daehan"

"So... Shortly, you guys are his fans?" Ryeowook asks. "Well, I'm also his fan"

One of the girl rolls her eyes. "Seriously, how dare you call us a fan?" she asks. "Listen, we're more than fans, we are..."

"Then, one of you is his girlfriend?" Ryeowook asks curiously, cutting the girl's explanation.

The girl sighed. "Okay, we're not his girlfriend because he has that Kim Yejin all around him" she said. "But let me remind you that we're more than a fan"

"Kim... Yejin?" Ryeowook asks.

The girls' eyes widened. "You don't know Kim Yejin?" she asks. "The famous model, and Kyuhyun's girlfriend Kim Yejin. You don't know her?"

Ryeowook shook her head. "Kyuhyun-ssi has a girlfriend?" she asks, feeling a little bit sad.

"Well, he never said that he has a girlfriend and that Kim Yejin girl is his girlfriend but he always stick around with that girl and calls her his Yejin-ie" one of the girls explains. "Oh well, why would we explain to you though. We don't talk to dorks. Bye" the girl said as they left Ryeowook still standing there while staring at them curiously.

"Kim Yejin?" she asks sadly. "She must be so pretty... And lucky too... I just entered this school, and one of my mission already failed. Oh well, I still want to become an idol even if I'm not with him. By the way..." she stops as she stares at the girls' backs that is getting further. "Aren't they supposed to be the mean girls in story? You see, in romantic comedy school life fics there are usually mean girls. They are kind, though. I wish I can meet them again"

 

~~~***~~~

 

"Attention please" The teacher announced in front of a class. It was 2-A, her new class. "This is Kim Ryeowook, she'll be joining your class since today"

The students started to buzz about the 'new student'. "Any questions for your new friend?"

One of the students raise his hand. "Yes, Shim Changmin?"

"Seonsaengnim, why does she so short?" Changmin asks in a teasing manner, followed by laugh from his friends. Being the tallest in the class has made him a brat when it comes to height though.

"Shut up. Haven't I told you a million times that before you debuted as an idol you must change your personality first?" the teacher asks. "Another question?"

The students were start buzzing about the new student again. But Ryeowook, the new student isn't paying attention at all. Her attention was at Kyuhyun and a tall pink haired beautiful girl at the last row seat, near the window. It seems that they are talking about something funny because they laughed a lot. 'She must be Kim Yejin' she thought sadly. 'I think they are laughing at me'

"Now, Kim Ryeowook, your seat is beside Ms. Lee Sungmin" the teacher said as he points at a seat, 2 rows in front of Kyuhyun and Yejin with a cute girl sitting beside an empty chair, smiling sweetly at her.

She bows at the teacher and walks towards her table. She sat beside the girl. "Hello, my name is Kim Ryeowook, you can call me Wookie" she said politely.

The girl-- Sungmin smiled. "Hey, my name is Lee Sungmin. You can call me Minnie" she said happily. "So... I see you're looking at Kyuhyun and Yejin's direction. Do you like him? I mean, Kyuhyun?"

Ryeowook blushed. "H, how could you know?" she asks nervously.

Sungmin chuckles. "You see, I'm good at reading people's eye direction" she said. "That's one of the thing that makes me pass the audition. Because I know which camera is pointing at me by looking at the cameraman's eye direction"

Ryeowook nods her head, gesturing that she understands.

"But you must forget him" Sungmin said, she was staring at Kyuhyun and Yejin with the corner of her eyes. "That guy, Cho Kyuhyun is such an evil. Aish, he never stops teasing me, telling me that I looks like a lost kid and also a bunny at the same time. He even calls me lost bunny. Besides, he already has Yejin"

"But Yejin-ssi... I didn't notice her talking at all. Is she always like that?" Ryeowook asks.

"Yejin is always like that. No one can ever befriend her except that evil Cho Kyuhyun" Sungmin said. "She never talks. She always hides her voice from everyone. Even, everytime she talks with Kyuhyun, she'll just whisper something to his ear. Maybe she has a weird voice"

Ryeowook nods her head. "Maybe..." she said.

"By the way, there's a big possibility that Yejin is your new roommate" Sungmin said. "You see, she never has a roommate before, and suddenly, yesterday, the teacher announces that she'll get a new roommate. Now that a transfer student came here, it all make sense"

Ryeowook nods her head as she stares at Yejin with the corner of her eyes. 'I hope that she is a good person' she thought.

 

~~~***~~~

 

Meanwhile... 

 

"Hey, look at the new student" Kyuhyun whispered at Yesung's ears. "Isn't she really your style?"

"Shut up Kyu" Yesung whispered back at him. "Besides, the hell do you care if that girl is my style?"

Kyuhyun chuckles at him. "Hey, why are you so sensitive today?" he asks.

"I said shut up" Yesung whispered as he flashes a fake smile.

"Why? You don't like her?" Kyuhyun teases him more. "She's kinda cute though"

Yesung rolls his eyes at him. "Seriously, why are you so talkative today?" he asks.

Kyuhyun chuckles. "Because you're getting a roommate today" he said. "You know, I'm in charge of keeping your secret at school. And it seems that this girl is your new roommate"

Yesung raises an eyebrow. "What do you mean by that?" he asks.

"Well... The teacher said that you'll get a new roommate today, right? And that girl is the so called transfer student. So,  doesn"t that mean that she's your new roommate?" Kyuhyun said, drawing a conclusion.

Yesung sighed. "Aish, out of all girl, why must that girl..." he mumbled to himself.

"Why?" Kyuhyun asks teasingly. "Afraid that you'll fall in love with her?"

Yesung flashes a 'sweet' smile. "Seriously, Cho Kyuhyun, I'll kill you if you said that I'll fall in love with that girl one more time" then he turns his 'sweet' into a frown.

Kyuhyun chuckles--again. "Then why? I'm serious, now" he asks.

Yesung let out a sigh. "I've got a feeling that my secret will no longer be only a secret between us if she becomes my roommate. You see, she seems so talkative" he said. "Besides, that girl is not y at all. Aish, look at those flat s"

"Aish, you're still a ert" Kyuhyun said. "By the way, you mean, you've got a feeling that she'll find out your secret soon?"

Yesung nods his head. "I hope my feeling is wrong this time" he said, reassuring himself.

 

~~~***~~~

 

"Hey, Ryeowook, isn't it?" Kyuhyun asks as he smiles at Ryeowook while tapping her shoulder when the lunch break starts.

While Ryeowook just freeze there while blushing profusely because her crush just talked, smiled, and even do a simple skinship with her. "Wh-what?" she asks nervously.

"Your name. It's Ryeowook, isn't it?" Kyuhyun asks one more time.

Ryeowook nods nervously. "Yes. Why do you want to know?" she asks.

"Nothing. Is it wrong to ask my classmate's name?" Kyuhyun asks. "By the way, your name is so cute. Just like the owner"

If Sungmin didn't tapped her shoulder and make here go back to reality, then Ryeowook should've been 'flying' upon hearing him.

"What do you want, actually?" Sungmin asks fiercely. "Just tell us your real intention. We all know that you're not the 'oh-so-cool-and-kind-guy' in the tv"

Kyuhyun flashes a teasing smile upon hearing her. "Oh, so the lost bunny is here?" he asks. "I just want to know her name, is that wrong? Besides, I'm not even asking for your name, why even bother to ask my so called real intention? Don't tell me that you like me? You're jealous because I'm not talking to you"

"W-what?! Hell, no! Over my death body!" Sungmin said. "Excuse me, my ideal type of men is those who are gentle, soft, and has an angelic image. Seriously, that's 180 degrees different from you!"

Kyuhyun laughs sarcastically. "Lost bunny, I'm super concern with your ideal type" he said. "You read those japan manga too much"

They starts bickering at each other while Ryeowook just stands between them, staring at them blankly.

'Even though Kyuhyun-ssi is my crush, I had to admit that they are such a cute couple' she thought.

They suddenly stops bickering at each other when suddenly Yejin--Yesung tapped Kyuhyun's shoulder, gesturing him to stop. (S)he stares at Sungmin, she flashes a smile and bowed at her. While Sungmin just stares at her blankly.

"Yejin-ssi, it's not your fault" Sungmin said. "You're not the one who supposed to say sorry"

"Girls are usually like that, lost bunny. Instead of creating a commotion, they ends a commotion" Kyuhyun starts teasing her again before he stucks his tongue out at her.

Sungmin laughs sarcastically. "Seriously, don't you know that girls are the one who caused the trojan war?" she asks. "This is what you get for sleeping during the history class"

Kyuhyun was about to shot back when Yejin tugged his shirt while shoting him a dead glare. He let out a sigh. "Fine, I'll give up this time because my Yejin-ie told me to stop" he said. He turns at Ryeowook. "But Ryeowook-ssi, I'm serious. I have something to tell you" Kyuhyun walks towards her.

Ryeowook's heart starts beating fast when Kyuhyun leans his face closer to hers. "It seems that you'll be Yejin's new roommate" he whispers to her ear. "Don't mind her. Yejin is an introvert. She always have her own world, so just don't mind her that much. Just act as if you don't have a roommate, okay?"

Ryeowook nods nervously, her heart still beating fast. 'He has a really strong evil aura' she thought. 'Why can't I realize this before?'

"And, if ever you find something strange about her or if ever you find out about her secret, please do me a favor" Kyuhyun said. "Please never ever tell it to the public. Because not only Yejin's, but my career will also be at stake. Ah, not only career, but also popularity"

Ryeowook raises an eyebrow. "W-what do you mean by that?" she asks, still in a nervous tone.

Kyuhyun flashes a smirk. "If I tell you, it won't be a secret anymore" he said. He stands straight beside Yejin. "Well, I hope you don't mind, Ryeowook-ssi. See you around!"

As soon as they left Ryeowook and Sungmin, Yesung whispers at him. "What did you tell her?"

"I tell her that Kim Yejin is actually a man" Kyuhyun lied.

"What?!" Yesung whisper-shouted. "Yah! Cho Kyuhyun, are you out of your mind?"

Kyuhyun laughs. "Just kidding, Yejin-ie. Of course I didn't tell her that" he said. "Just, something important"

 

~~~***~~~

 

Ryeowook stares nervously at the room door in front of her.

 

'Room 243

Kim Yejin

Kim Ryeowook'

 

She was about to knock on the door when she suddenly remember Kyuhyun's words.

"If ever you find something strange about her or if ever you find out about her secret, please never ever tell it to the public"

Ryeowook let out a sigh. "What kind of secret is that actually? What kind of roommate am I stuck with?" she asks herself. "Aish, I don't care. Kim Ryeowook, hwaiting!"

She knocks softly on the door before opening it. Yejin was sitting in front of her laptop, watching something. She quickly closes her laptop upon realizing someone enters her room. She stares at Ryeowook as she raises an eyebrow. 'What is she doing here?' Yejin thought.

"Ah, Yejin-ah, starting from today, I'll be your new roommate" she said happily. "You don't mind if I call you that, right? You see, we're going to be a roommate soon and it'll be awkward if I call you formally. And you wouldn't mind if I became your roommate, right?"

'Well, it's not like you have a really y body or something. Of course I don't mind. You wouldn't 'bother' me that much' Yejin-- Yesung thought, happily teasing his new roommate in his mind.. 'She only has beautiful face, but not with beautiful body'. She nods her head gesturing her new roommate that she's fine with it.

Ryeowook smiles upon hearing him. "Thanks" she said happily as she drags her luggage inside.

'Well, but I have to admit that Kyu is right this time' Yesung thought as he watches Ryeowook fixing her things. 'She's kinda cute'.

Ryeowook raises her head upand stares at Yejin upon realizing that 'she' is looking at her. "Why are you staring at me? Is there something wrong?" she asks.

Yejin shook her head, gesturing her that nothing's wrong.

"By the way it seems that you're busy watching something in your laptop when I arrive here. What are you watching?" Ryeowook asks as she tries to take a peek at Yejin's laptop. Yejin quickly closes her laptop before Ryeowook could take a peek. She shook her head, gesturing her roommate that it's nothing before she left the room.

Ryeowook just stares at the door blankly upon her left. "What's with her?" she asks cuiously. "She's kinda weird"

She was about to go back to her things again when she spotted something lying on the floor.

It was a wallet. A men's wallet.

Ryeowook raises an eyebrow. "Is this Yejin's wallet?" she asks as she picks the wallet on the floor. "This look a lot like men's wallet"

She opens the wallet carefully. A picture falls when she opens the wallet. There was a picture of Kyuhyun, the famous dancer Lee Donghae--he's also a Daehan student, but different class from her, and... "Oh?" Ryeowook asks herself upon seeing the guy in the picture. "This guy looks a lot like Yejin"

She reads something written on the picture's border.

'Super Jr.! Kyuhyun, Donghae, and Yesung ^^~'

"Yesung?" Ryeowook asks herself. "Even their name is almost the same as each other's... Or... Don't tell me that Yejin is actually... A man? Maybe... That's the secret that Kyuhyun-ssi is talking about earlier..."

She quickly shook her head. "Aish, that can't be. Maybe it's her brother" she told herself. She nods her head. "Yes, it must be her brother. But how could her brother knows Kyuhyun-ssi?"

She quickly shook her head. "Aish, stop having a negative thinking, Kim Ryeowook! Maybe Yejin knows Kyuhyun-ssi from her oppa since in this picture Yejin's oppa looks so close with Kyuhyun-ssi" she said as she nods her head, reassuring herself.

She was about to put the picture back on Yejin's wallet when suddenly Yejin come back at the room. She stares at Ryeowook with a  'what-are-you-doing-with-that-pic' glare.

Ryeowook quickly shook her head. "No. Yejin-ah. It's not like what you think. I found this wallet lying on the floor, so I opened it to check who it belongs to and when I open it..." she paused for a while, she raises the photo in her hand. "This fells from that wallet. Is that your oppa? He looks just like you"

Yejin snatched the picture and walked out again before Ryeowook could say something.

Ryeowook pouts. "Maybe she's mad at me" she told herself. "Aish, it's your fault, Kim Ryeowook. Haven't Kyuhyun-ssi warned you not to meddle on Yejin's business?"

 

~~~***~~~

 

"Oh? Isn't it our Kim Yejin?" Donghae asks teasingly when Yesung comes to his and Kyuhyun's shared room, still in his Yejin 'costume'. "Why? What's the problem?"

"Let. Me. In. First" Yesung hissed as he shots his groupmate a death glare.

Donghae gulps nervously. "Okay, okay, go in" he said as he steps aside, letting him in.

"Oh? Yejin-ie? Why are you here?" Kyuhyun asks teasingly as he looks up from his psvita.

"Stop calling me Yejin. You all know that I'm not Yejin" Yesung said, still trying to control his temper.

Donghae and Kyuhyun laughs upon hearing him. "Then don't go here in Yejin costume" Donghae said as he stops laughing. "What's the problem? You go all the way to the boy's dorm in your Yejin costume just to meet us. There must be something wrong"

"My roommate" Yesung said. "She's... Aish, she meddles on other people's business to much. You see, when I was watching something in my laptop when she comes and she tries to take a peek at what I was watching. I mean, come on, that's my privacy!"

"What are you watching that makes you don't want her to take a peek?" Donghae asks curiously.

Kyuhyun sighed. "Isn't that obvious? He's watching s" he said, still playing games in his psvita. "If it's not s, then he would just let Ryeowook-ssi take a peek"

Yesung blushed upon hearing him. 'How could he guessed it right?' he thought. "Yah! It's not s! It's... It's... Big Hero 6" he lied.

Kyuhyun turns off his psvita. He looked up at Yesung. He rolled his eyes at him. "Yeah right, as if I'll believe you" he said. "If it's really Big Hero 6 then why don't you let her take a peek. It's no problem, you know. I don't even care when Donghae takes a peek at my games or something"

"W-well, okay, I admit, I watched s awhile ago. But it's not the hardcore ones, okay! And the duration is not that long" Yesung admitted.

Donghae rolled his eyes. "That's still the same" he said. "Besides, who told you to watched s when you know that your roommate can enter your room anytime, huh?"

"Okay, I admit that one was my fault, but you see, she just looks at a photo of the three of us. Meaning, you, Kyu, and me. I mean, Yesung not Yejin" Yesung said.

That's when his groupmates focused their attention on him. "How could?" they both asked in unison.

"Well, my wallet fell down when I was heading here. She picked it and opens it to see who's the owner, but that damn photo fell down from my wallet" Yesung said.

"Did she sees your identity card?" Kyuhyun asks.

Yesung shook his head 

"Did she sees something more personal? Like... Your driver's license?" Donghae asks.

Yesung rolled his eyes. "I'm only 17. How could I have a driver's license?" he asks.

Kyuhyun sighed. "Then it's okay" he said. "And by the way, I think Ryeowook-ssi is doing the right thing"

"Yah! Why are you favoring her?!" Yesung asks. "Don't tell me that you likes her?"

Kyuhyun laughs. "Oops, my Yejin-ie is jealous" he .

"Yah! I'm not your Yejin-ie!" Yesung hissed at him. He fixes his wig. "Seriously, I can't stand being that girl's roommate anymore"

"Seriously, you just met her for the past few hours and already can't stand being her roommate? Besides, I think none of the things she've done is crossing the boundarym she's just doing what other people will do" Donghae asks. He pats Yesung's shoulder. "Hey, you just need to hang on until Kim Yejin is no longer popular. After that, you can go back as Kim Yesung again"

Yesung sighed as he nods his head weakly.

 

~~~***~~~

 

"Yejin seems to be really mad at me..." Ryeowook thought. "Am I already crossing the boundary? But I don't think so"

She sighs as she walks towards her desk. She stares at Yesung's laptop on top of his desk accross her desk. "But what is she watching that she didn't allow me to take a peek?" she asks herself curiously. "If I take a peek, Yejin surely wouldn't know, right?"

She walks towards Yesung's desk as her heart starts beating fastly when she gets closer to the laptop. "But... This is invading other people's privacy..." she whispers to herself as she puts her hand on top of the laptop. "Aish, I don't care. Just open it a li~ttle bit to take a pic and I'm finished"

She opens the laptop carefully. But unfortunately, she accidentally pressed enter so the video inside played.

Ryeowook quickly covers her eyes using her hands upon realizing what video it was. It was a video. She quickly slams the laptop closed when she heard the woman . "Omo!" she told herself as she ran towards her bed, still covering her eyes. "So... That's what... Yejin just watched? Wow. I... I don't know that she likes those kind of videos"

She sat on 'her bed', still covering her eyes. Suddenly something fell down from her bed. She opens her eyes. It wasn't her bed. It's Yesung's bed. She picks something that fell from the bed. Her eyes widened in shock when she realizes that it was a magazine.

"Ye-Yejin... She didn't just watched s but also... She reads this kind of magazine?" she asks herself nervously. She shook her head. "Aish, no, no, no, that can't be. Maybe it's... Kyuhyun-ssi's magazine and videos. Maybe Kyuhyun-ssi gave it to her or... Maybe it's her oppa's. Yes, it's her oppa's"

She quickly shook her head upon realizing something. "But who the hell gave those kind of crazy video and magazines to his sister? And if it was Kyuhyun-ssi, who the hell gave those crazy videos and magazine to his girlfriend?!" she asks herself. She quickly snucks the magazine back under Yesung's pillow and walks towards her bed. "Oh well, it's none of your business, anyway, Kim Ryeowook"

She was still sitting on her bed when Yejin enters their room. "Oh, Yejin-ah. You're back? Are you mad at me?" she asks Yesung as she walks towards him. "Sorry. I, I don't know that you were watching... s"

Yesung's eyes widened. 'Did she saw it?' he thought nervously.

Ryeowook quickly shook her head upon noticing the change in Yesung's expression. "I-I didn't look at it! I-it's just my... Assumption" she lied as she grins sheepishly. "A-am I wrong?"

Yesung just shots her a weird glare as she walks to the bathroom.

Ryeowook sighed when Yesung left. She hits her own head. "Aish, pabo! Kim Ryeowook you almost tell her that you just opened her laptop and took a peek" she told herself as she sat on her bed.

She was about to sleep when someone knocks on the door. She opens it. It was a delivery man, holding a box.

"This is for Ms. Kim Yejin" he said.

"Oh? But Yejin is at the bathroom" Ryeowook said. "Wait a minute, I'll just call her" she said as she closes the door.

She walks towards the bathroom and knocks on the door. "Yejin-ah, there's a package for you" she said, but no answer. She can't even hear any sounds beside the sound of the water. "Yejin-ah?" she asks again. Still no answer. Well, she never expect Yejin to answer but maybe... A simple 'hm' will do or even just a knock so at least she knows that she's find inside.

"What if she fainted?" Ryeowook asks herself. "Aish, but that can't be. How come I can't hear anything"

She thinks for awhile. "But Yejin really never said anything. Or what if she makes a noice but I just can't hear it? Should I open the door and take a look?" she asks herself. "But that would be invading her privacy..."

She thinks for awhile before she holds the door handle. "Well, we're both girls. It's okay" she told herself. "I'll just check her. If the door locks then I won't open it"

She presses the handle, opening it. (Un)Fortunately, it wasn't locked. She opens the door slowly, taking a peek. "Yejin-ah, are you--" she stops talking upon she realized what she just saw.

'Oh.my.god' Ryeowook thought. 'I just saw what I wasn't supposed to see'

While Yesung just freezes there as he stares at Ryeowook blankly because he was to shock.

Ryeowok quickly covers her eyes while Yesung quickly covers their 'private area'.

"AAAAAH!!!" They both shouted in unison.

 

To be continued XD

 

a/n: about the Yeye maniac idea, I got it from snl korea, Yesung in court (you remembered it right? XD) for clouds, don't worry, I'll just ruining Yeye's image for this chapter only. I won't use this story anymore in the next chapters--maybe XD