Chapter V

「Love Vision」
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

V

"STOP !" 

What ? Why am i still breathing ? I opened my eyes in the next moment only to see nothing else than black fur hovering above me. The black smoke enveloped me like a shelter and i could hear Baekhyun's heavy breath. I sighed in relief and slightly his fur , my heart still beating like a rabbits. He turned his head at me with big and confused eyes.

I got lost in his eyes showing all the emotions aside only to stare in the ocean blue color. But the color suddenly changed and i almost didn't realize Baekhyun took his human form. "Thank you." i whispered in his ear ruffling his black hair.Baekhyun shook his head puzzled grabbing my hand "I-I was too late...i didn't save you Gain." i widen my eyes at his words and tried to remember the voice.

"It wasn't me." He continued looking at the corpse . It sure wasn't his voice. "But then ...who-" I couldn't finish my sentence as the same voice spoke again "We don't accept cheaters." his voice softly caressing my ear ,Kai... He stopped the fight ? Well he did cheat, so that has nothing to do with me ...right ? I got up slowly brushing off the dirt , the forest was silent and the clouds suddenly disappeared .

A fresh smell came from the green vegetation filling my nostrils and intoxicating me with clean emissions.A shy breeze wafts softly and gently over plants that gently rises towards the sky.Wheat green wires moving in the wind.Wave after wave in both sides involving all the plain in a harmonious dance.When the wind stops, everything returns to stillness .If a bird wouldn't shoot the sky occasionally , I could swear that time stands still.

No chirping bird interrupts perfect silence that reigns around.I was looking for a while now at this no end painting trying to realize what happened, we won . I looked at Baekhyun ,at his eyes full of happiness .He smiled shyly and nodded pulling me into a tight embrace. The silence of the forest was soonly replaced by loud cheering and applause. Of course for a moment i totally forgot about the arene.

I glared at the nobels they laughed in my face at the beginning of the tournament "Look at them now." i mumbled under my breath . Ready to make an altar for us . I snorted but my attention suddenly switched to the man's approving us, Exodus walked on a fast and intimidating peace towards us. Of course kai was in the middle obviously sending me death glares.

They stopped a few meters away from us and one of them raised a hand signaling silence. "Congratulation." Kai started in a pissed tone. Event thought i couldn't see his emotions , it was pretty obvious he wasn't pleased with the winners. "What ? Are you angry because a filthy human got a place in you're precious team ?" i hissed in a mocking tone. Baekhyun immediately hugged me with his elbow.

"What the are you doing ?" he whispered almost inaudible. Nice, i managed to get Kai even more pissed. He widened his eyes and immediately began laughing hysterically but not for long, he stopped suddenly and took a poker face , his eyes painful piercing mine. I forgot his special ability for a moment and almost crashed in the ground at the sudden pain.

"Don't be sa full of yourself ,you're not in Exodus, yet."he released the slight pain and turned around making eye contact with one of the members. Why would Kai hold back ? It was just an attempt, but he held himself back immediately with a confused expression all over his face. The pain i felt wasn't the one Kai made.

I looked at my shoulder and sword quietly "." the blood dripped down from the wound i got in one of the fights.The nobles gasped from their seats and talked among themselves with wide eyes. A warm hand suddenly touched my wrist, i turned around surprised by the sudden touch .One of the members looked at my wound and slightly hooded.

"Follow me." he whispered and let go of my hand. I quietly followed his steps but i realized Baekhyun wasn't with me , i looked over my shoulder as noticeable as possible but the member talked again "Only you."i gasped at his harsh tone and continued to walk at a fast peace. I couldn't recognize the member by his face ,but his touch was gentle so i followed him soundlessly through the tunnel while carefully examining his back .

We reached a strange wide door and he loudly asked three times "Who is this ?" a voice responded "It's Lay, open up." the member talked back ."So he's Lay." i thought puzzle .Lay opened the door and did a double take at me. He immediately giggled and shook his head. Was my face weird ? Was i staring to much ? Wait...did i say that out loud ?

, i make a fool out of myself so soon as i meet him .Don't think about it, don't. My thoughts were interrupted as soon as i reached a silver door . Lay opened it slowly and signaled me to come in . "Wait here and Don't.Touch.Anything !" he says in a low tone and got out of the room . I rolled my eyes at his words and looked around me at the beautifully decorated room , of course i w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter