Chapter I

「Love Vision」
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I

"Run, run, run !" 

I was running fast ,jumping from side to side barely avoiding the people ."Quick Gain , she's gonna catch us." the little black cat said , standing on my shoulder and deepening her claws in it for better balance.

 "Can you stop talking ,I can't think and your ing claws are ripping off my arm - !!" I suddenly stopped trying to avoid bumping in the old lady that is now standing in front of me " You troublesome girl , pay for that apples right now !" the woman said catching on her breath and placing her hands on her hips .

I straightened my back and looked at her, straight in the eyes .They were full of red sparkles "Why so angry, lady?" The black cat jumps off my shoulder and I quickly throw the bag of apples above the woman's head.

Suddenly the little cat transforms into a handsome boy with black silky hair and a slim body. He catches the bag of apple and smirks "We will borrow this." I chuckle and run to the strange boy's side pulling him by his arm "Come on !" he stumbles on his legs from my sudden grab but regains his balance smoothly.

The street is full of our laughs and the curses of the angry woman that is running behind us."Aww lady i'm buying you a dictionary instead of this apples" said the boy ruffling his fluffy hair. Running besides me is my best friend ,Baekhyun. He's basically a cat but a few years ago a witch gave him a potion so he can transform himself into a human whenever he wants to.

"Gain, what’s wrong, did you have another vision ?" Baekhyun slowed down and looked at me worried. "No ,just asking myself when did i became besties with a cat." i replay slightly elbowing him and he pouts slightly. I didn't even realize we got away from the crazy woman and we are now standing in an empty alley.

"We should go back ,we are beyond late." Baekhyun sighs and lifts himself up from the cold ground. "Well they said is important , we're screwd." i said with a cracked smile while massaging my shoulders. "When we aren't ?" he smiles back at me.

 

 

۞

 

 

We stepped into the dark tunnel of the abandoned railroad . I inhaled the dust that slowly raised due to our steps, the way was lighted by a little bulb silently ticking in the distance. This is where our clan was placed , a dark and silent place where no one could find us.

Once we stepped in front of the metal door that leads inside the underground loft, i fixed my eyepatch and straighten my back. The clan leader didn't allow me to see their emotions , that's why they gived me an eyepatch. I feel thankful they did, it’s not really a present but it’s nice to be able to control the flow of emotions i see.

The leader eyed us carefully once we got inside, his hands formed a tight fist. Even though I couldn't see it with my eye I could feel the anger boiling inside him. "Where were you too ?" he asked in such a silent and cold tone that a shiver ran down my spine.

"We got into an argument, so i guess we are a little bit late but-" the leader didn't let me finish my sentence, he smacked his hand in the wood table and turned to look me in the eye "Are you done with this ?!" the leader yelled and averted his eyes as he breathed in and out slowly

"You have more important things to do ,so cut the childish crap." My eyes widened as the leader spoke. Important ? Is it a mission ? I never got an important mission ,i always had to catch a dog that bites people or to help some lady find the thief that stole her apples and sometimes the thief was me and Baekhyun. Anyway, i never had to do something serious and he suddenly says ‘important things’ ?

"You and kitty cat have a mission, a very important one" my eyes widened as the leader spoke and Baekhyun was speechless. I looked at Suho ,he was like a father to me, but he averted his eyes quickly, i don't know what was that about but me and Baekhyun listened carefully as the leader spoke again.

 " You two know the story about the gems, don't you ?" i frowned at the thought of it. As Baekhyun was a little confused I slightly parted my lips to tell the story "The story of an angel married to a demon. The demon is the present king and the angel is the former queen of Exoluxion.

We know all of this already but the story says that one day her husband ,the king, lost control over his powers and killed the angel. That's when Exoluxion lost all the light and hope , that's ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter