KAI X BOMI (To pass his class)KAIMI

ONE SHOTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

COMMENT WHAT YOU GUYS WANT.I DON'T KNOW WHAT Y'ALL WANT.Btw:ADD ME AS A FRIEND AND COMMENT PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ X100 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Pass His Class


Bomi slides into the red booth of the student coffee shop, popping open her coffee cup and dumping in 3 packets of sugar.

Opposite her, her best friend rolls her eyes before sipping at her non-fat, no-taste latte. Natalie mockingly pulls a face of disgust at the drink before smiling at her.

“Ohhh..Check out the hottie that’s just walked in,” sings her friend as her eyes dart to the entrance of the store.

Bomi’s eyes follows over there and widens at just who her friend thinks is hot.

“Oh my God,” she gasps.

“What? You know him? Because if you don’t want him-can I have him?” pouts Taeyon.

Bomi gives her a small glare, “he’s my Genetics lecturer.”

Tayeon gives a reasonable audible gasp at the fact.

It’s about the same reaction Bomi had when she first saw him walking to the front of the auditorium and setting up his presentation. That-followed by the sinking of her heart.

Dr kim is young-the youngest lecturer Bomi’s ever had and the most frustrating part of his age is that it keeps tantalising Bomi with imaginings of actually being with him.

Bomi knows that although she could see the ual appeal in some of her older professors, she could never actually imagine being with them. But with Dr Kim….Oh boy, he really is something else.

“Woah! What is he? Some kind of boy genius?”

Bomi shrugs, “must be.”

Her eyes keeps trained on him as he moves into the line. A small breeze from the opening door dances through his shoulder length hair, causing Bomito scowl at how unfairly handsome he looks.

“Oh! OH wow! This is good. Miss Goody-Two-Shoes wants to screw the teacher! Wow!-”

“Shut-up Tayeon,” hisses Bomi as her cheeks flame in embarrassment. Her hazel eyes twinkling as her lips pull into a smirk.

“To be honest, I don’t blame you,” replies Tayeon.

“I know. God, if I could-I would.”

“Why can’t you? Get a school-girl uniform and-”

Bomi bursts out laughing at that. Is her friend serious? This isn’t high-school. Why would her lecturer want anything to do with her? But a school-girl uniform? That is so…tacky. This isn’t some o.

“No, no hear me out Bomi-hear me out! I mean he’s a lecturer but still kind of a teacher-right? And teacher’s love school-girl fantasy’s. Trust me. The other day, Baek and I-”

“Okay! Stop right there. Stop,” cries Bomi laughing. She totally doesn’t want to hear about Tayeon and her on-off boyfriend’s exploits.

“Whatever. Just because you’re not getting some-doesn’t mean I shouldn’t.”

Bomi rolls her eyes, noting the exit of Dr Kim with his morning coffee.

Bomi ties up her Burnett straight her up into a two side-pigtails. Fluffing out her bangs, she assesses herself in the mirror, before gazing at the image on her computer.

The girl on the computer has a far shorter skirt than her but apart from that, it’s a close match.

Straight from the black Mary-Jane’s to the knee-high white socks, short plaid skirt and tight white blouse with tie. Swiping on the mascara, her wide eyes look even wider-giving the illusion of innocence that she hopes will be enough to fool Dr Kim.

Finally done, Bomi feels that rush of anticipation and anxiety as she picks up her book bag and tosses on a cardigan. She sure hopes this will be work or the humiliation would be too much to bear.

She knocks timidly on the door of his office. Noting how pretty much everyone in the Science building has left except him. Which is good. Very good. At least this way, if things go south, no one’s going to be gossiping.

“Come in,” echoes his baritone voice, hinted with his korean accent. It’s faint, but enough to send shivers racing down Bomi’s spine. 

Opening the door, she steps in before reclosing it and waiting for him to acknowledge her presence.

His soulful amber orbs gaze up from the computer and faltering.

“Er…B-Bomi?” he murmurs.

“Oh, oh, sorry about this Sir; they’re having a kind of school-themed thing at the SU and well, pre-drinks is-”

“Ah I see. Have you got your notes? Shall we go over what you didn’t understand?” he asks, standing up and placing himself in the couch.

Bomi joins him, sitting herself beside him and digging in her bag for the lecture notes. Truth is, she did understand it. But…any excuse to get him alone is a good one. Bomi hadn’t lied about the themed club-night at the student union but she’s not going to it. Not tonight at least.

Pulling up her notes, she gazes sneakily across to him under her lashes and noting how he shifts uncomfortably in his seat, leaning towards the end of the couch.

She places them onto the table and watches as he’s forced to shift nearer towards her in order to see them.

His hand scratches the y stubble at his cheeks as he concentrates on her notes, trying to pin-point her understanding of the topic.

“You seem to have taken clear notes. What is it that’s troubling you?”

“I don’t quite seem to be able to visualise this…lagging strand part of DNA replication. I know I understood it in first year but looking at it now, I seem to have forgotten,” Bomi states, blinking innocently at him whilst biting her lip. She had forgot but she’d relearnt.

He reaches his hand across her, brushing faintly against her chest whilst reaching for her pen.
“Oh-er…”

She gazes at him patiently, pretending not to have noticed the .

Kai gulps as he tries to focus solely on drawing the enzyme complex for his student. It’s not been long that he’s been teaching but the looks of admiration-he’s had those long before Yoon Bomi.

It’s just she’s the only one who’s ever been bold enough to do this- to dress so provocatively and waltz into his place of work asking for help.

How the hell can he concentrate on anything when there’s a girl who looks like she’s just waltzed straight out of an anime novel sat next to him. He’s only a man.

He, more than anyone, knows the biological reaction to seeing an attractive, viable mate.

Still, he belongs in a society where student teacher fraternising is frowned upon and it would be best he remembers that. Even if it’s a challenge at best to bear in mind.

“Right so if you recall DNA replication only occurs in the 5 prime to 3 prime direction….”

He continues explaining, revising the content of Bomi’s first year, while she accidently brushes against him. From light contact of their knees to the slight of their fingers and even to the brush of their shoulders.

Before he knows it, Kai’s gazing up from the diagram he’s drawn on the paper only to be staring straight into the large Brown eyes of his student. He feels himself freeze. How the hell did they end up just a whisper from each other?

“Bomi?” he whispers.

“Yes Sir?” she replies her adorable pink lips parting in confusion.

He can’t resist the temptation any longer.

His mouth descends hungrily onto hers, engulfing her in a flurry of passion. Her smaller, softer ones are no match for his demanding harder lips and she submits effortless to him.

“Sir…” she whispers as he pulls back.

His eyes are heavy with lust and Bomi’s own cinnamon orbs spark in excitement.

A brief shadow of sadness and hesitance sweeps over him and his expression falls.

“Sorry! God, I’m so sorry, Bomi. This shouldn’t-”

Bomi silences him with her own gentler kiss. Pecking those luscious pale pink lips before pulling back from him slightly.

“But I want it to,” she conspires.

With a low groan, Kai’s mouth descends back onto hers. His sudden force her to topple back onto the couch and with a chuckle he holds out his hand towards her.

Smiling, Bomi takes it and in a moment of wickedness, flips one of her legs over him. Straddling him, she cups his handsome face and reconnects their lips.

As they make out, Bomi finds herself lost in him but…he remains such a gentleman. His hands at her cardigan clad arms but never any further. He’s shyer than any of the guys she’s ever been with-even the was more…eager.

Deciding he just needs a little encouragement, Bomi shrugs off her cardigan and harder against the rapidly growing bulging beneath her.

Yet he bears the torture without only a few groans escaping his lips.

“Bomi you’re killing me,” he mutters as her lips nibble at the base of his throat and her fingers loosen his shirt and tie.

“With all due respect Sir, you’re bringing it on yourself.”

She gives him a moment to make his decision but when he continues gazing at her, Bomi decides she’s had enough. For God’s sake! Surely he realises there’s only one reason a girl would go to him dressed in such an outfit! And either he’s going to give it to her or he’s not. She refuses to be pssy teased like this.

Stomping to her feet, she rises to leave, grabbing her cardigan along the way.

“Sorry to have wasted your time, Sir,” she grits out hotly, turning away from him.

Just as she’s about to open the door though, he seizes her by the waist and flattens her against his back.

“Leave now and you fail my class, Miss Yoon,” he whispers into her ear.

Bomi’s lips jerk into a small smile as she allows her bags to drop to the floor.

“And if I want to pass?” she replies as his hand trails down her flat stomach to the band of her pleated short, skirt.

She instantly leans back into his muscled chest biting her lip as she feels that large hand slip dow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter