Hey Hello

Infinite Love (sequel to DWNS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu and Woohyun woke up on the couch, and Sunggyu was still holding the folder in his hand. Sunggyu looked back at the baby boy on the picture, and smiled while looking at the still asleep Woohyun. Sunggyu decided it was time to wake Woohyun up, so Sunggyu slapped Woohyun's thigh. Woohyun woke up with a yelp, and looked down at his laughing husband.

"Was that really necessary?" Woohyun asked clutching his thigh.

"No...but you looked so peaceful." Sunggyu said kissing Woohyun's thigh.

"You should give me a while you're down there." Woohyun said while looking at his husband, who was bent over. Sunggyu looked back up at Woohyun and slapped his chest. 

"Owww...again. Anyways how do you like our soon to be baby boy?" Woohyun asked.

"I love him!" Sunggyu yelled.

"I'm glad you like him."

"What's his name though?"

"The mother died before she was able to name him..." Woohyun explained ,giving Sunggyu a sad smile. 

"it's okay...what do you want to name him?" Sunggyu asked, sitting back down next to Woohyun. 

"Well he can have my last name, and the first part of your name." Woohyun suggested.

"Okay...oh I have it!" Sunggyu shouted dancing around the living room after contemplating for a while.

"You want to tell me?" Woohyun asked. 

"Oh yeah! Sungjong. That's his name. Nam Sungjong." Sunggyu yelled sitting on Woohyun's lap.

"Alright Nam Sungjong it is." Woohyun agreed giving Sunggyu a peck on the cheek.

"So when do we go to the adoption center?" 

"I was thinking today." Woohyun looked up and smiled at his excited husband.

They were sitting in front of the lady that would soon sign off the adoption paper, allowing them to take home Sungjong. Woohyun had already filled out all their information beforehand, and they were all set. 

"Mr. Nam Woohyun, you will sign here, and where is the Mrs." The lady said.

"What? Mrs?" Sunggyu said.

"Yes. There is a Mr. and a Mrs. right?" 

"No. It's a Mr. and Mr." Sunggyu replied. 

"I'm sorry. I'm not allowed to allow gay couples adopt."

"Why would you think it was a Mrs. and Mr?"

"Because we don't allow gay couples to adopt." The women said sternly.

Sunggyu was furious at the information that the lady had just given them.

"No other adoption agency will allow a gay couple adopt. Did you not know that?" The lady scofted.

Woohyun looked at his husband who was about to punch the lady in the face. Woohyun gave Sunggyu's thigh a squeeze, signaling him to calm down before he went crazy.

"I talked to you last time, and you said that we were allowed to adopt." Woohyun stated.

"That was before I knew that Kim Sunggyu was a guy." 

"Could you maybe let us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter