First Step

Infinite Love (sequel to DWNS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So the co-author write this chapter!!! Please give her around of applause! Thank you for writing this @littlefrog!

After the talk they all had last night, Woohyun woke up with one goal in mind...to make Sungjong adoption reality, to make Sunggyu happy, to take their married life to a new level by becoming parents.
He knows it's going to be hard, the judgments, the repulse, all those obstacles that he had to take down one by one, but now that he knew that their friends also wanted to adopt, that they weren't alone in this process, it gave him strength.

"Good morning" he was pulled out from his thoughts by his husband voice.
 

"You're up?" asked Woohyun.
 

"Yes, for awhile actually, but you were so lost in thoughts and you made cute faces, so I wanted to enjoy that for a moment" Sunggyu said and move closer to his husband to give him a hug and a little peck on the cheek.
 

"So....are you gonna tell me what were you thinking?" Sunggyu asked Woohyun while preparing their breakfast.
 

"I was making a battle plan for the adoption"
 

"I'll talk to Sungyeol to aks him to make a list of all the gay couples that he knows and might be interested to help us in this matter, and also i have a few of my own relations here and there.."
 

"We'll need a damn good lawyer, someone who knows to perfection about adoptions and also to be able to represent a good image of why gay couples should be able to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter